PDA

View Full Version : First Post

Steelers_Fan_In_Texarkana
12-06-2008, 08:29 PM
This is my first post right before the game I have been waiting for all year long. I live in the border city of Texarkana half in Texas other half in Arkansas. Big time Cowboys country. I have been listening to all the BS since Thanksgiving about how the Boys are gonna just go right up into Pittsburgh and take care of the Steelers. But come moday morning back at work I wll be waiting for a friend of mine to come right on in wearing the brand new Steelers cap he will have to buy me. I got to see the Steelers the last time they came to Texas Stadium and boy what site it was to see all those Steeler fans going crazy after the come back win. I just hope some day to get to see them in Pittsburgh. But untill then I will watch every game on TV and damn sure will be watching tommorow along with a ouse full of Cowboys fans and I wll be the last one laughing as the Cowboys take another loss and take one more step toward not being in the playoffs at all.

fansince'76
12-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the board, Steelers_Fan_In_Texarkana! :cheers:

nojobny
12-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Welcome aboard! :tt:

SteelersMongol
12-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Welcome & enjoy.

Galax Steeler
12-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the board.

SteelCityKing
12-07-2008, 01:21 PM
hey...welcome to the boards. you are surely in a tight spot to be a Steeler fan this weekend. but hey, we welcome all newcomers to the boards from all over. hope to talk to you soon. peace.

Moonlite37
12-07-2008, 11:04 PM
All hail to you Steeler Fan!:tt02:

HometownGal
12-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Hiya Texarkana and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

I'm sure you were smiling like a Cheshire cat on Monday morning! :tt02: