PDA

View Full Version : McFarlane Sports Picks...

SteelCityKing
12-07-2008, 01:27 PM
i am a HUGe fan of these figures and collectables. i dare not call them "toys" because they become toys the moment you take them out of the package and play with them. try explaining that to my girlfriend. she just doesn't get it. haha!

personally, i own 4 packahed ones. Troy, Lambert, Greene, and my prized piece of Steelers memorablia, an autographed Franco Harris figure. i loved it and i want to get it framed. haha!

so, far...incase you didn't know. McFarlane Sports Picks put out these figures of Pittsburgh Steelers:

Jerome Bettis - 3 inch and 12 inch
Hines Ward
Ben Roethlisberger - 2 editions and 2, 3 inch editions
Joey Porter
Kendrell Bell
Alan Faneca
Troy Polamalu
Willie Parker
Jack Lambert
Franco Harris
Mean Joe Greene

i own all of those except the 2nd edition of Roethlisberger and Faneca. i want to snag those as soon as possible. =)
===========
so, what figures do you have? who do you want? and who do you want to see in the future?

i want to see Casey Hampton, James Harrison, and Heath Miller. but in the NFL Legends line...definitely Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, and Donnie Shell, Jack Ham, or Rockey Bleier. what do you think?

jjpro11
12-07-2008, 02:54 PM
a james harrison DPOY edition figure :wink02:

SteelCityKing
12-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Harrison would be a great addition to the line up. but i think Casey Hampton is an icon for that team and they should make a new sculpture with a new pose and give him the 74th anniversary throwback jersey. that would work for me. =)

Carolina Steelers
12-07-2008, 08:10 PM
first off its the 75th anniv. jersey. 2nd if you go to ebay put in Custom Steeler Mcfarlane
and you will see that they have different Mcfarlanes that people make they look pretty good the usually sell for around $30.00 or so.

SteelersMongol
12-07-2008, 11:38 PM
... i own all of those except the 2nd edition of Roethlisberger and Faneca. i want to snag those as soon as possible. =) ...

Harrison would be a great addition to the line up. but i think Casey Hampton is an icon for that team and they should make a new sculpture with a new pose and give him the 74th anniversary throwback jersey. that would work for me. =)

IMO, Faneca's figure was a rip off. The figure looks way 2 fat 2 B Faneca. But it would've make nice Hampton figure.

first off its the 75th anniv. jersey. 2nd if you go to ebay put in Custom Steeler Mcfarlane
and you will see that they have different Mcfarlanes that people make they look pretty good the usually sell for around $30.00 or so.

They guy who goes by Allstar on our board, does incredible job on those. :thumbsup: If you guys can get a similar figure 2 either Lamar or James, I'm sure he could make turn those into em.

kmsteelerwr15
12-07-2008, 11:52 PM
i have almost all but the Peezy, 12 inch Bettis, the Faneca (which i didnt know they made) the 3 inch Ben and the New Ben

but i would LOVE a James Harrison one or what about a James Farrior

SteelCityKing
12-09-2008, 06:39 PM
the Faneca figure is rare. but if you find one, keep it. cause he could be Hall of Fame bound and those things will be worth some money at some point.

they are re-releasing a Hines Ward through a special collector and it's worth some bones. i'd love to get it.

i think they need to do more Steeler Legends and even start a head coaches line. they did it with Don Cherry in the NHL line. i mean, why couldn't they do Chuck Noll, Tom Landry, Vince Lombardi, John Madden....or whomever else. that'd be a good one. -- plus, i thinkt hey need to make a Myron Cope one...just for shits and giggles. haha!

SteelersHoss
12-09-2008, 07:21 PM
I have em all. The only one I took out of the box was the 12 inch Bettis. It is a thing of beauty. I even have the offence in thier 3 inch version..

SteelCityKing
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
I have em all. The only one I took out of the box was the 12 inch Bettis. It is a thing of beauty. I even have the offence in thier 3 inch version..

i have Ben and Bettis in 3 inch. i like to hide the Ben from my girlfriend from time to time so she finds it when she opens the pantry or microwave. she hates it when i do that...but that's what she gets for not letting me put my figures up in my own house! haha!

i REALLY want to 12" Bettis...but i'm hard pressed to find it.

who do you think they should make?

SteelersMongol
12-09-2008, 07:40 PM
...who do you think they should make?

Coach Tomlin! & Cowher. & Noll.

SteelCityKing
12-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Coach Tomlin! & Cowher. & Noll.

the Cowher one would almost be a charicature! haha! big chin and all. i don't think Tomlin would fly unless he had stellar tenure. Noll would be a shoe-in. =)

NJarhead
12-09-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm only missing FWP. I ordered it but they cancelled the order. :mad:

SteelCityKingsVP
12-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I like the Hampton idea but how bout the 70's steel curtain green white and holmes

SteelCityKing
12-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Greene is already in. duh...dumb head! haha! jk!

White and Holmes would be great since they are both deceased. but Bradshaw needs taken care of.

Petesburgh66
12-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Harrison should be the next Steeler to be made.

Bradshaw the next Steelers legend.

Carolina Steelers
12-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Do you guys Display your figures or keep them in the box? I used to keep mine in the box thinking they would be worth more in mint condition but I decided to open them up and display them they look better out then in the Box, plus im not gonna sell them anyway.

NJarhead
12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
I wish they'd make the SB trophies too. A Steel curtain legends 4 pack would be cool.

SteelMember
12-10-2008, 10:08 AM
I like the Hampton idea but how bout the 70's steel curtain green white and holmes

Hey, don't forget L.C. Greenwood.

I think the Dunsbury Mint makes a version of this. Only problem is that it's about $300 if you can even find one.

kmsteelerwr15
12-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Do you guys Display your figures or keep them in the box? I used to keep mine in the box thinking they would be worth more in mint condition but I decided to open them up and display them they look better out then in the Box, plus im not gonna sell them anyway.

i keep mine out, im not gonna sell them so why not enjoy them :thumbsup:

SteelCityKing
12-10-2008, 11:36 AM
i own 95% of the Steeler figures availables and only FOUR are still in the packages. the funny thing is, i have doubles of the ones i have in the package and the ONE is actually autographed (Franco Harris).

but i was raised to believe that once it is taken out of the package it loses it's value. so, i keep the ones i got where they are...and te "loose" ones...i have on display and make commentray when i play them against each other. =)

honestly, i don't fancy myself a "collector" perse...but i do collect them...i own them...and i play with them from time to time just for shits and giggles. my girlfriend (who i love dearly) blasts me for even having them. she calls them "toys." i said, "next time you call them toys...i'll refer to you as my EX girlfriend! capisce!?" haha!

i LOVE these figures and i wish they would make a whole series dedicated to the Steelers. too bad the Pirates blow goats or they would have more of them. they have Clemente and Stargell (they need Maz) and they have Malkin, Crosby (2 editions), Staal for the Pens. that's it. they can really step up their game for people who want their team. geez McFarlane Sports Picks...can you take a hint...or maybe a request or two!? haha!

NJarhead
12-10-2008, 11:45 AM
i keep mine out, im not gonna sell them so why not enjoy them :thumbsup:

Ditto. I have a couple alternates still in the package (Bettis white jersey etc).

SteelCityKing
12-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Ditto. I have a couple alternates still in the package (Bettis white jersey etc).

i have both versions of Polamalu. the white jersey and the black jersey with long sleeves. BUT there is a chase variant out there with a white jersey and black sleeves on a snow covered field piece. looks rad. i want it...but i don't NEED it. ha!

SteelersMongol
12-10-2008, 08:17 PM

Exactly. Same here. The ones I have all of them out of box & displayed. Only one that is still in the box is 12" Bettis. I couldn't dare 2 open it up, besides it looks cool in it's box. But if I find a display case that will fit him, I might open it up.

SteelersHoss
12-10-2008, 08:37 PM

I actually hang mine up on the wall, still in the package. I agree with you that I will never sell them, but my wife won't let me open them. lol

Hobbes
12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Here's my Hines along with a custom repainted Champ Bailey

http://i32.tinypic.com/35hfmvs.jpg

I also have Jack, Troy, both Bens, Franco, Kendrell, and Willie. I have the 12" Bettis, had I known they where so rare I would have bought the other one I saw in the store when I got mine! I have the 3" Ben and Jerome and the starting lineup. I take mine out for display execpt for the two varants I picked up: Jack with the gray facemask and Ben with the clean uniform.
I have done some custom work on the Nascar Mcfarlane's and sold them on ebay. I got over $50 for a Dale Earnhardt Sr. I would like to do some Steelers too, but just have'nt found the time.

SteelCityKing
12-15-2008, 07:47 PM
McFarlane Toys is proud to present our NFL Legends Sports Picks lineup for 2009.

Our fifth series of NFL Legends is the kind of lineup that makes opposing defenses cringe. It features six legendary quarterbacks and arguably the most dynamic running back in NFL history. Safeties cross your fingers and linebackers close your eyes, here's a look at NFL Legends Series 5:

Randall Cunningham
Joe Montana 2
Bart Starr
Barry Sanders 2
Steve Young
Archie Manning
Dan Marino 2

NFL Legends 5 is scheduled to arrive on shelves in early July 2009.

noto45
12-15-2008, 09:58 PM
i cant buy the kendrell bell one. but I need a bettis

SteelCityKing
12-20-2008, 06:44 PM
i cant buy the kendrell bell one. but I need a bettis

i actually have the Kendrell Bell one. it's a great pose and it's extremely detailed. the only problem is...he's the only non-active or retired Steeler available in the collection (aside from Porter) and he looks a little odd all lined-up with the other figures. but hey, he's still in Black and Gold and looking good. =)

i think they should do a Defensive 3-Pack with Harrison, Woodley, and Farrior. that'd be ill.

SteelCityKing
01-05-2009, 11:11 PM
i think with James Harrison picking up the Defensive Player of the Year Award this year, i think Todd McFarlane and company need to slip him into the next line up.

what do YOU guys think!?

also, i JUST bought the 2nd Edtion Ben Roethlisberger figure and MAN, she is a beauty. =)

SteelersMongol
01-06-2009, 12:00 AM
i think with James Harrison picking up the Defensive Player of the Year Award this year, i think Todd McFarlane and company need to slip him into the next line up.

what do YOU guys think!?

also, i JUST bought the 2nd Edtion Ben Roethlisberger figure and MAN, she is a beauty. =)

SHE IS? :flap:

Anyways, I got my Ben & Parker figures and I felt if I was cheated. Ben's figure looked way different than the one that they show online. And plus he had linebacker's mask. :doh: Parker's figure just don't look like him at all. Hi figure was taller than Ben's. Yeah, WTF? :banging: McFarlane is starting to cheat its fans I'd say.

SteelCityKing
01-06-2009, 12:05 AM
SHE IS? :flap:

Anyways, I got my Ben & Parker figures and I felt if I was cheated. Ben's figure looked way different than the one that they show online. And plus he had linebacker's mask. :doh: Parker's figure just don't look like him at all. Hi figure was taller than Ben's. Yeah, WTF? :banging: McFarlane is starting to cheat its fans I'd say.

well, in all honesty, they are SUPER hot items for collectors and i guess it's costly for the company to make new molds for each ne player they put out. the new Roethlisberger has plastic legs and a nice upper body and what not. they are starting to cut back on quality a bit, but hey...they're Steeler figures nonetheless and i hope that if they make a Harrison figure, they cut a new mold for him and try not to make him look like Kingpin from Daredevil! haha!

KeiselPower99
01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
I found the Faneca one at Toys R Us last year and snagged up that sumbich. I have a Roethlisberger Bettis Polamalu and Greene. The last 4 bought of ebay for a really decent price.

SteelCityKing
01-06-2009, 12:42 AM
I found the Faneca one at Toys R Us last year and snagged up that sumbich. I have a Roethlisberger Bettis Polamalu and Greene. The last 4 bought of ebay for a really decent price.

dude, those Fanecas are rare. i heard there was only 600 of them made. the stupid thing about them, they have Willie Roaf's body. it's the same mold and pose, just painted up like Faneca. haha!

i have all of them except for Faneca. i only have 5 still in the package. the others were sent to me "loose" (without the packagin) and i have them on display. i'm proud of them...even though my girlfriend HATES them! haha!

SteelCityKing
01-19-2009, 06:07 PM
i think Santonio Holmes deserves to have himself enshrined as a figurine for the next wave of Sports Picks.

his performance in the latter half of the season should really get him a nudge or two from the creators of these awesome toys.

if not him than Harrison, right? what do you think?

Hobbes
01-19-2009, 09:47 PM
I picked up the legends 3 pack a acouple of weeks ago: Greene, Lambert, and Bettis. I have'nt taken them out yet. Does anyone know, is the Bettis chinstrap suppose to be unsnapped on one of two snaps on the right side of the helmet?

SteelFan4Life
01-19-2009, 11:22 PM
I have all the figures 'cept Greene, 2nd Ben and Parker. I didn't like Greene's pose, but I do want Parker... Wish they did Joey P as a sep. piece.

I have the Jason Kendell, Willie Stargell, Roberto Clemente, 2nd Crosby, and 1st Lemieux figures too. I don't have the Jordan Staal or Malkin yet - want to get them. So, I have some collecting still to do...

Anyone want to hook a brotha up? *heh*

SteelCityKing
01-20-2009, 05:09 PM
I picked up the legends 3 pack a acouple of weeks ago: Greene, Lambert, and Bettis. I have'nt taken them out yet. Does anyone know, is the Bettis chinstrap suppose to be unsnapped on one of two snaps on the right side of the helmet?

my figure has both straps on. maybe you got a chase variant or a defective one...but either way, it's a Bettis and it rocks! haha!

i have all of the NFL Legends, loose and packaged. i love my little collection. =)

NJarhead
01-20-2009, 05:10 PM
I can't find Parker anywhere. Toys R Us cancelled my order and even the Steelers official store didn't have 'em. Are they not out yet???

SteelCityKing
01-20-2009, 05:21 PM
the Willie Parker figure is probably one of my favortie figures out of the collection. the attention to detail is sickening and i'm sure they used a new sculpture for him. so, he's unique for sure.

the 2nd edition Roethlisberger is awesome too. but it looks like theu used Brady Quinns body, because he is f*cking ripped up! haha!

i love these Steeler figures, but i think they need to branch off from the 4 main sports and do UFC Fighters and more music groups. i also think a Terry Bradshaw is in order for sure.

86WARD
01-20-2009, 05:22 PM
I have two of each...both regular and variant. One in package and one on display.

Parker has been out for a very long time...

Check eBay...you can get him relatively cheap.

The Bettis in the Legends pack is the standard Bettis. It's not a variant.

I'm thinking there is a VERY good chance that we could see a Harrison figure next year...I for one would love to see a Bradshaw Legend!

SteelCityKing
01-20-2009, 05:25 PM
I can't find Parker anywhere. Toys R Us cancelled my order and even the Steelers official store didn't have 'em. Are they not out yet???

they're definitely out. i have one. =)

the Steelers Store in Pittsburgh carries like, 70 of them at one time. with the Steelers in the Super Bowl, they told me they sold out within 2 days. i thought that was amazing.

i hope that after this season and a possible Super Bowl win, that McFarlane steps up and gets some more figures for the Nation. =)

SteelCityKing
01-20-2009, 05:26 PM
I have two of each...both regular and variant. One in package and one on display.

Parker has been out for a very long time...

Check eBay...you can get him relatively cheap.

The Bettis in the Legends pack is the standard Bettis. It's not a variant.

I'm thinking there is a VERY good chance that we could see a Harrison figure next year...I for one would love to see a Bradshaw Legend!

i would LOVE to see Harrison or Hampton. Santonio would be a great pick too.

86WARD
01-20-2009, 06:07 PM
I'd like to see another Hines Ward one...or Polamalu...

SteelCityKing
01-20-2009, 08:01 PM
I'd like to see another Hines Ward one...or Polamalu...

i think a Troy figure would be awesome. with a pose of him making the cross across his chest with his hair blowing in the wind. he's gotta be rocking his throwback jersey though.

Hines would be great too. the pose would be him pointing into the crowd and just grinning away with the ball cradled in his arms. throwback jersey too.

i say to put them in throwbacks because they have both versions of each player out in both possible jerseys. i want to see a throwback, yo! haha!

Carolina Steelers
01-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Heres a couple of links to Ebay where they customize Steelers figures The 1st one is Harrison the 2nd one is Holmes. The 3rd one is Big Ben in his Super Bowl XLIII uniform with the patch and everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110338629865

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160310889253

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-MCFARLANE-STEELERS-BEN-ROETHLISBERGER-SB-XLIII_W0QQitemZ160311078043QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item160311078043&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

kmsteelerwr15
01-20-2009, 10:49 PM
Heres a couple of links to Ebay where they customize Steelers figures The 1st one is Harrison the 2nd one is Holmes. The 3rd one is Big Ben in his Super Bowl XLIII uniform with the patch and everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110338629865

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160310889253

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-MCFARLANE-STEELERS-BEN-ROETHLISBERGER-SB-XLIII_W0QQitemZ160311078043QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item160311078043&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

thanks for sharing, those are nice. I really like the santonio one, its great how they put the terrible Towel :tt02:

STEELERS_FAN_IN_AZ
01-21-2009, 04:50 AM
I currently only have a Polamalu one. But I went to McFarlane here in az by the cards stadium, and I saw at least two I really wanna buy. One Is a three pack with Lambert Joe Greene and Bettis, and the other was small pack. It had the entire offensive on the field. Also they both had McFarlane's signature because he went after the Cards game and sign a whole bunch.

SteelCityKing
01-22-2009, 01:56 AM
i think they should do an NFL Legends Coaches line up. sound corny, but they have a Don Cherry figure. i'm sure they can put out some other coaches.

Chuck Noll, Tom Landry, Vince Lombardi just to name a few. what do you guys think?

SteelCityKing
01-22-2009, 02:04 AM

those are sick...i think i want to get those. haha!

MDSteel15
01-22-2009, 08:06 AM
What about the box sets, do you have those? The Super Bowl XL set and there is a three pach that I know of!

SteelCityKing
01-30-2009, 07:15 PM
What about the box sets, do you have those? The Super Bowl XL set and there is a three pach that I know of!

they have a 3-pack of the NFL Legends with Jack Lambert, Mean Joe Greene, and Jerome Bettis. also, a 3-pack with Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, and Joey Porter.

i have the latter of the two because i have all of the NFL Legends still packaged and loose. i don't need them in a 3-Pack. haha!

Benzbrother
01-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Does anybody else catch crap from their "significant other" (i.e. girlfriend, fiance, wife) about having these? I love different bobbleheads and figures of sports players and my fiance gives me such a hard time whenever I pick another one up on ebay saying their a "waste of money" or "toys" ahhh I hate that haha. I guess thats what I get for getting engaged to a Broncos fan! :thmbdown:

:tt02: :tt:

SteelCityKing
01-31-2009, 07:52 PM
Does anybody else catch crap from their "significant other" (i.e. girlfriend, fiance, wife) about having these? I love different bobbleheads and figures of sports players and my fiance gives me such a hard time whenever I pick another one up on ebay saying their a "waste of money" or "toys" ahhh I hate that haha. I guess thats what I get for getting engaged to a Broncos fan! :thmbdown:

:tt02: :tt:

OMG, DUDE! you don't even want to get me started on that shit. i spent $4 on a Troy Polamalu bobblehead and my girlfriend about murdered me on the spot saying "it's a waste of money." i was like, "how!? it's FOUR DOLLARS!!!" we always have arguments about the stupidest sh*t and my sports memorabilia collection is one of them. i say, "you let me buy my sh*t and you can have all the make-up and pedicures you want." i know that sounds sexist...but it's the truth. haha!

i hate when they are referrred to as "toys." TOYS are when they are out of the package and you play with them all day long. i keep mine in mint condition and save for for my kids and future generations. they could be worth money someday. she just doesn't get it. *sigh*

good luck living in a house with a Broncos fan. best wishes on a happy and bitterless marriage to a woman who loves football, but not Steeler football! haha! kidding.

Benzbrother
01-31-2009, 11:50 PM
lol well at least I found somebody who feels my pain with the memorabilia collection vs. woman issue haha. I usually just tell her I got an awesome deal on ebay and saved a ton of money rather than buying it in the store and she gets off my back a little lol.

And hell, she can root for the Broncos all she wants...I mean as long as they are where they are and we are a perennial power house!

SteelCityKing
02-02-2009, 11:56 AM
so, anyone think Santonio Holmes should get a figurine now? because i know i do! =)

Harris32
02-02-2009, 03:03 PM
I collect em as well and have em all proudly displayed in my "man cave" . Yeah, I used to get tons of crap from my ex about my Steelers stuff...and that's partly why shes now my ex hehe. Ya just have to find yourself a good black n gold women who will yell at the TV along side ya!:tt02:

I really wish they would do Swann or Bradshaw figure sometime soon. One odd thing i noticed is that some of the newer figures seem a tad bigger then the older ones. The WIlly Parker seems out of scale compared to the the Bettis figure for some reason.

Carolina Steelers
02-02-2009, 09:48 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Mcfarlane-Santonio-Holmes-Mvp-Steelers_W0QQitemZ150324728875QQcmdZViewItemQQptZL H_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item150324728875&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I'm trying to get the piece the Holmes Catch even the endzone is red

JackHammer
02-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I'd love to see a Colon one, complete with a penalty flag on the ground. :rofl: Seriously though, I always wanted to see them do Mike Webster. It'll never happen since most people outside of Pittsburgh don't appreciate what he brought to the game, and how great he was. I'd put it right next to my Mike Webster signed mini helmet, if they ever made one of him.

SteelCityKing
02-05-2009, 04:47 PM
I'd love to see a Colon one, complete with a penalty flag on the ground. :rofl: Seriously though, I always wanted to see them do Mike Webster. It'll never happen since most people outside of Pittsburgh don't appreciate what he brought to the game, and how great he was. I'd put it right next to my Mike Webster signed mini helmet, if they ever made one of him.

a Webster one would be great. hell, he IS a Hall of Famer after all. it would just make sense. but like you said, he's underappreciated.

i'd like to see a Swann, Stallworth, Ham, or Bradshaw. but i'm willing to bet that the next few lines of figures will have Holmes and/or Harrison. just based on their performances in the recent season. McFarlane will probably release them right before kick off of the 09-10 season. perfect timing...rings and figurines. =)

Steelerforever77
02-22-2009, 08:46 PM
So far I have Roethlisberger Series 18 Regular and Variant, Roethlisberger Series 11 Black Jersey, Parker Series 18 Variant, Lambert Legends Regular, Polamalu Series 14 Black Jersey Regular and Snow, Hines Ward Series 7 Variant (rare) coming in the mail, Crosby Series 16 White and Black (hands facing out) variants, Malkin Series 17 Variant, Crosby Series 21 (throwback) coming in the mail, Tomlinson Series 16 Variant, and Walter Payton 12 inch Variant (rare). Also I was able to snag the rare Faneca variant for 29 bucks today on EBAY, which I thought was a miracle. So I'm still looking for any of the Bettis figures, the Roethlisberger Series 11 Variant, Hines Ward Series 7 and 18 Regular, and Franco Harris Legend. If anyone would like to know, there is a Roethlisberger 12 Inch being released next september which will be like the Bettis one. Any info on mcfarlane can be found on www.clarktoys.com.

Vincent
03-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I was bitten by this bug last fall and got both 3-packs, Franco, Troy, FWP, and Kendrell.

Then I started customs because the factory offerings are so limited. I've done a Ben Throwback, James Harrison throwback, Dirt Dawson, Bettis throwback, Terry Bradshaw, Carnell Lake, Mark Malone, Barry Foster 1933 throwback, James Farrior, Alan Fanaca, Ernie Stautner, Mel Blount, Jack Ham, Casey Hampton, Dwight White, Heath Miller, ARE SBXL, Lamarr Woodley, and Greg Lloyd.

I'm working on Ernie Holmes, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, LC Greenwood, Aaron Smith, Rod Woodson and Levon Kirkland.

Then I'll take a break.

Some, not all...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=796&d=1234737071

vader29
03-08-2009, 11:59 AM
I was bitten by this bug last fall and got both 3-packs, Franco, Troy, FWP, and Kendrell.

Then I started customs because the factory offerings are so limited. I've done a Ben Throwback, James Harrison throwback, Dirt Dawson, Bettis throwback, Terry Bradshaw, Carnell Lake, Mark Malone, Barry Foster 1933 throwback, James Farrior, Alan Fanaca, Ernie Stautner, Mel Blount, Jack Ham, Casey Hampton, Dwight White, Heath Miller, ARE SBXL, Lamarr Woodley, and Greg Lloyd.

I'm working on Ernie Holmes, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, LC Greenwood, Aaron Smith, Rod Woodson and Levon Kirkland.

Then I'll take a break.

Some, not all...

Very Cool!

Love your avatar also.

:tt02:

SteelCityKing
06-25-2009, 05:07 PM
McFarlane Sports Picks have announced the new fall lineup of figurines. check them out at www.spawn.com .

a 3rd edition of Roethlisberger and a 2-pack of Hines Ward and Troy Polamalu (new sculpture) and a 3rd edition of Troy (new sculpture). the 3rd edition of Troy is the illest figure i've seen of the whole series. i can't wat to snag them as soon as they come out.

Series 21
PEYTON MANNING 4

TROY POLAMALU 3

JASON WITTEN

AARON RODGERS

JAY CUTLER

THOMAS JONES

DREW BREES

JOE FLACCO

Series 20

TONY ROMO 3

BEN ROETHLISBERGER 2

ELI MANNING 3

PHILIP RIVERS

MICHAEL TURNER

LARRY FITZGERALD

where is the Santonio Holmes Super Bowl catch figurine or the James Harrison figurine? i wouldn't mind a Casey Hampton or a Terry Bradshaw NFL Legends! keep our fingers crossed for all the toy collecting nerds out there like me! haha!