PDA

View Full Version : Thank you God....again!!!

Sith Lord
12-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks again...another victory for our team, despite the atrocious play calling. Defense bails the the OC out again. 3rd and goal from the 1 and they give the ball to:

Miller!! No
Ward!! No
Holmes!! No
Parker!! No
Moore!! No

They give the ball to...Cary Davis?? You kidding me? Then instead of making it a one possession game they go right up the gut? WHAT?

I love this team and I love the win, but the D isn't going to be able to pull it out every week and make the OC's shortcomings.

Once again, thank you Lord for the win and keeping this team safe and free from danger!!!!

Fire Haley
12-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Ryan Clark saved the game with that TD saving tackle on the big pass to Choice with 5min left in the 3rd.

They only got a FG outta that drive. If Clark didn't make that ankle tackle it's 17 - 3 and who knows what happens.

Sith Lord
12-07-2008, 09:13 PM
If it wasnt for that crazy play by Romo they would not have let up a td. That was a lucky play he just threw it up.

Fire Haley
12-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Of course my first vote for 'game-changing moment' would have to be the 3rd and 16 bomb to Holmes for 60 yds.

Ben's brain-damage seems to have cleared from that point on.

Sith Lord
12-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Of course my first vote for 'game-changing moment' would have to be the 3rd and 16 bomb to Holmes for 60 yds.

Completely agree regarding Ben. It seems sometimes he doesn't even play until he absolutley needs to.

Fire Haley
12-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Just like the Pens.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-07-2008, 09:54 PM
All I have to say is thank GOD for the defense they bailed out our offensive offense AGAIN. The play calling is absolutely putrid and vile. They look like the freaking keystone cops when they are out there on offense but a win is a win. This team need to find their offense before the playoffs.

That sure was a pretty long ball that Holmes caught tonight. To bad they can't do that all the time.

thebus36idf
12-07-2008, 10:04 PM
I can't believe they are the worst 4th down team in the legue, and opt out of making it a one possesion game? Tomlin is pretty lucky this game turned out the way it did or the sports networks would've ripped him to shreads.

Fire Haley
12-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Holmes had that HUGE punt return to get us back that FG in the 4th - that was our
longest punt return of the year - 35 yds.

Tomlin was great on the sidelines, he had them dudes FIRED UP! - and that's why we hired him.

SteelersMongol
12-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Just before the score changed into 13:6, I was praying too. Thank you GOD.

jjpro11
12-08-2008, 08:37 AM
I can't believe they are the worst 4th down team in the legue, and opt out of making it a one possesion game? Tomlin is pretty lucky this game turned out the way it did or the sports networks would've ripped him to shreads.

i've seen enough 4th down stuffs this year to the point where i just hope they pass on that down from here on out.. pretty much every time we run a lineman misses a block and a guy comes in unblocked to stop us dead in our tracks.

Brandon
12-08-2008, 08:48 AM

:rofl:

Fire Haley
12-08-2008, 10:06 AM
If U wanna see something really funny, watch Romo throwing left handed to a wide open Williams in the end zone when he could have easily have turned his shoulders and thrown it right handed for a TD.

The gods were on our side, as it should be.
The small animal sacrifices are working, keep up the good work.

snuggles26
12-08-2008, 10:17 AM
what a game it was last night ,i did get nervous at first biut they pulled right threw it like they usaully do

steelersgab
12-08-2008, 10:26 AM
NFL Replay for those that want to see it again Tuesday at 9:30