PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!!!

BrandonCarr39
12-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Just wanted to drop by to give my mucho congrats for a gritty win you guys pulled out today!

This is EXACTLY what championship teams do-perservere, play hard every down, and finish off their opponents. And not to mention too the coaching staff unit you guys have is excellent!

BTW-did the Rooneys pay off Romo sometime during the game? rotftmao...

Best of luck to the rest of your season-I really enjoyed my time here. I think you guys will get the top seed in the AFC(Tennessee will likely lose @Indy as well).:thumbsup:

fansince'76
12-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks so much for hanging out with us this week, TNewman41! You've been nothing but a class act. Good luck on the rest of your season! :drink:

lilyoder6
12-07-2008, 10:16 PM
it was fun this week.. have fun 4 the rest of the season

adam10
12-07-2008, 10:22 PM
anyone one else want an "i love romo" t-shirt?

shovelnose
12-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Just wanted to drop by to give my mucho congrats for a gritty win you guys pulled out today!

This is EXACTLY what championship teams do-perservere, play hard every down, and finish off their opponents. And not to mention too the coaching staff unit you guys have is excellent!

Best of luck to the rest of your season-I really enjoyed my time here. I think you guys will get the top seed in the AFC(Tennessee will likely lose @Indy as well).:thumbsup:

Very classy post. Dallas played well enough, just fell a little short. Good luck to you as well.

stillers4me
12-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks, Cowboy! You're team gave us fits for sure......they nearly pulled it off, too.

You're a class act. Ya'll come on back now, ya hear? :drink:

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Very Classy. Feel free to hang around all you want.

devilsdancefloor
12-07-2008, 10:59 PM
you have been a good poster all week for sure! thanks and come back anytime to just talk football!

BrandonCarr39
12-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Very Classy. Feel free to hang around all you want.

I'll be honest with you guys-sometimes I get bored over at Cowboys Zone(as well as Extreme Skins and Giants.com...no, don't post on the Eagles boards b/c Philly fans go below the belt)...that I end up hanging out on a couple of other teams MBs like the NE Pats forum. For those of you that hang out at patsfan.com, my SN is "DisgruntledTunaFan".

But if you guys don't mind, is it OK if I come back every now and then? It's alot of fun to talk about football with other fans, especially those who's teams you rarely play!

Thank you again!

hindes204
12-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I enjoyed reading your posts, i have met many Dallas fans before, and none with as much class as you, come back any time

MasterOfPuppets
12-07-2008, 11:22 PM
I'll be honest with you guys-sometimes I get bored over at Cowboys Zone(as well as Extreme Skins and Giants.com...no, don't post on the Eagles boards b/c Philly fans go below the belt)...that I end up hanging out on a couple of other teams MBs like the NE Pats forum. For those of you that hang out at patsfan.com, my SN is "DisgruntledTunaFan".

But if you guys don't mind, is it OK if I come back every now and then? It's alot of fun to talk about football with other fans, especially those who's teams you rarely play!

Thank you again!HELL ...stick around dude.there's still plenty of football left to talk about.it doesn't always have to be about the cowboys and steelers.

KeiselPower99
12-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Your the first Cowboys fan that wasnt an arrogant ass. So for that your good in my book.

Preacher
12-07-2008, 11:28 PM

Thank you again!

IMO you really need to stick around for a while. I enjoy reading your posts. You bring a different perspective and can actually give us some good counter-thought to what we see.

Hang around!!

ben7
12-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Mr. Blurred vision lol, what was he doing before the game?

kmsteelerwr15
12-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Ya you have to stick around, you have great posts.....but best of luck to you guys the rest of the year

chucoblack&gold
12-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks so much for hanging out with us this week, TNewman41! You've been nothing but a class act. Good luck on the rest of your season! :drink:

Agreed, my hats off to you sir:hatsoff:,

ricksteelers55
12-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey man,nice to have a class-act guy like you from another team on our board.Hopefully you'll stick around,we have haters that call themselves ''steelers fan'' that dont have your class so yeah we want to keep you around.

Good luck for the rest of the season....

and who said we were hit by injuries ? Did you see Dallas ?

The Duke
12-08-2008, 01:58 AM

Thank you again!

By all means stay. Doesn't matter that our teams rarely play, it's nice to have fans of other teams here, especially knowledgeable fans

Look around, there's more than just steelers fans here, and we appreciate them all

Galax Steeler
12-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Good game enjoy having you around hope to read some more of your post you are not a troll so we enjoy having you around.:drink:

steel striker
12-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks TNEWMAN41 and, you are welcome anytime. You are a true fan and, a class act as well. Your guys come so close to winning yesterday. It is nice to be able to talk about our teams in a respectible manner. Good luck the rest of the way.

SteelMember
12-08-2008, 10:58 AM

2 round trip tickets to mexico. :laughing:

You gave some very good insight and input this week. Thanks, and definitely come back. :thumbsup:

drizze99
12-08-2008, 11:10 AM
TNewman41, you are definitely the coolest Cowboy fan that I have come across in my lifetime. Stick around! Overall, this is the best Steelers forum on the net.

Crushzilla
12-08-2008, 11:14 AM
You are welcome here any and every day.

No need to even ask, you're a great poster :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
12-08-2008, 03:11 PM

Good having you here. I enjoyed your posts and the fact that you weren't some troll.

I'd say good luck, but I don't wish that for the Cowboys, except for when they play the ratbirds - well then, I wish you destroy them!!!

Brandon
12-08-2008, 03:19 PM

Thank you, now enjoy your crow :tt03::tt: