PDA

View Full Version : A few observations from a lurker...

STEELMANIAK
12-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Deshea can STEEL play for an old timer

Nate Washington has stepped up once AGAIN

Parker is NOT himself, Let Mewelde start until he gives a reason not to

Ike Taylor is one of the BEST corners in the league, if not the best

Our DEFENSE is in a league of their own, and can take us to the SUPER BOWL

Arians continues to dissapoint with his PATHETIC play calling abilities

James Harrison is a MONSTER

Time to squash the RATS!!! LETS GO BLACK & GOLD!!!:tt02:

verks36
12-08-2008, 01:40 AM
I agree with all of those statements but FYI dont get me wrong IKE is good but sure as hell aint the best CB in the league.

I was late to jump on the fire Arians bangwagon but I have hopped on. Our offense cant do shit we tons of talent and great field position everytime.
With a ton of talent and a proven quarterback + offense not producing that means it is the coordinators fault

NYC SteelersFan
12-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Parker is NOT himself, Let Mewelde start until he gives a reason not to

I've been hoping for this for weeks now. I think the contract has something to do with it. If Mewelde becomes the starter, management will get a call from the big boss asking why they wrote out a 13.6 million dollar contract for a guy who is now #2 on the depth chart. I feel he is still starting so management won't have to deal with that phone call. If not, I don't know what Tomlin knows that I don't for continuing to go with Parker who has been awful.

Galax Steeler
12-08-2008, 04:45 AM
It seem like Parkers play is not the same he isn't hitting the holes like he used to and just isn't playing good ball right now I like Parker but I think Moore has the hot hand right now and should be starting ahead of Parker until he gets back to where he used to be.

Burghfan58
12-08-2008, 06:25 AM
It seem like Parkers play is not the same he isn't hitting the holes like he used to and just isn't playing good ball right now I like Parker but I think Moore has the hot hand right now and should be starting ahead of Parker until he gets back to where he used to be.

Exactly. Please explain to me why Arians has him runnig two up the gut on the goal line when Russell had just busted through for the first and goal? Then he puts Russell in on 4th down when everyone in the world knows he's getting the ball.

DACEB
12-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Exactly. Please explain to me why Arians has him runnig two up the gut on the goal line when Russell had just busted through for the first and goal? Then he puts Russell in on 4th down when everyone in the world knows he's getting the ball.

And then on top of that he motions the FB out of the backfield!:doh: