PDA

View Full Version : I want to make a video....

Sharkissle29
12-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Hey guys, i want to make a video for the pittsburgh steelers defense this year. do any of you guys know what is a good prog to use, and where i would go to find live game action footage to use? I have a mac....

The Duke
12-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Hey guys, i want to make a video for the pittsburgh steelers defense this year. do any of you guys know what is a good prog to use, and where i would go to find live game action footage to use? I have a mac....

I know in nfl.com there is a feature you can use their highlights to create your owns vids

EDIT: Wait, I found it http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/

Sharkissle29
12-08-2008, 11:43 AM
thats actually pretty neat. but im lookin for something more personal if that makes sense like putting in my own music etc. lol i forgot with a mac i have imovie which is very easy, i just need to find some dvd quality games. do any of you guys know where i can find DVD's or online videos that i can save of the entire games that the steelers have played this year?

beSteelmyheart
12-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Maybe some members with digital recorders can help?

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Could try the Windows Movie Maker

Moonlite37
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Hello, If you are using a Mac. Try Final Cut Express.

Good Luck!

beSteelmyheart
12-12-2008, 05:42 PM
I have an iMac that's a few years old & recently was able to do a video with it & thought it was so cool! I would also love to do my own Steelers video to a remix of the song "Boom" by Crystal Method but would have the same problem with clips-don't know if the stuff on my purchased DVDs is copyright protected or not...I love the Mac software because you can add credits & all kinds of neat stuff, I'm not sure about the Windows version...
(the only thing I have to work with are the Superbowl Champions DVD that highlights the wins in the 70's, & the DVD from the Superbowl XL season)