PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Ratbirds going to target.......

stillers4me
12-08-2008, 06:34 PM
.....with a bounty this week? Besides Hines, of course. We all know Hines can take care of himself and then some. They already admitted to having one on Mendenhall and we know how that one worked out. I bet the league is going to be watching this game very closely.

fansince'76
12-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I'll bet the league will be watching. The assclown Scott comes out on the radio and says that they have bounties out against our players and the asshat commissioner doesn't do a damn thing about it. If any of our players are hurt on a cheap shot, we need to retaliate in kind, since Good Deal won't do anything about it. Like someone "accidentally" rolling up Scott's leg, for instance.

Dino 6 Rings
12-08-2008, 06:59 PM
They can target anyone they like...we are still going to HIT THEM HARDER!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Steelman16
12-09-2008, 12:25 AM
I seriously hope somebody shuts Scott up for good! To see him with his jaw wired shut ala Keith Rivers would be an unfathomable joy.

:tt02:

This time, we need to make Flacco eat some dirt. Will James Harrison have yet another career game against the Ravens?

:drink:

Galax Steeler
12-09-2008, 04:09 AM
I

:tt02:

This time, we need to make Flacco eat some dirt. Will James Harrison have yet another career game against the Ravens?

:drink:

I would like to see that myself we need to get after Flacco.

Crow-Magnon
12-09-2008, 06:59 AM
I think Harbaugh has put the kibosh on that crap. In fact, I have seen a dramatic drop in stupid PF penalties after the first three or four games.

Billick let the players get away with that foolishness. Harbaugh is old school. Good. The Ravens (and any other team) need to do their talking between the hashmarks by playing hard and clean.

markymarc
12-09-2008, 07:21 AM
This is going to be a slugfest and hard fought football game. All we have to worry about is winning the game.

BlastFurnace
12-09-2008, 07:47 AM
I really think this whole bounty thing is an effort by the Ravens to put fear into the mind of the opponent. They thrive on that, but it doesn't work against the person they allegedly are targeting...Hines.

They have had shots at Hines since then, but nothing happened.

DarkRaven
12-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Well, Hines Ward isn't no saint either. I have seen him take some dirty shots before over the years. But overall, I just want a good brawl with no excuses. If the Ravens lose to the Steelers, I will be the first to make a thread and give props to the Steelers.

LambertIsGod58
12-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Well, Hines Ward isn't no saint either. I have seen him take some dirty shots before over the years. But overall, I just want a good brawl with no excuses. If the Ravens lose to the Steelers, I will be the first to make a thread and give props to the Steelers.

Like the wood he laid on Ed Reed? That was a clean but nasty hit. Reed looked like he was picking daisies on that play before he got hit.

LetsRock
12-09-2008, 10:14 AM
The RatBirds will target Ben because they do not want to face him again in the playoffs.

LambertIsGod58
12-09-2008, 10:18 AM
They must target Ben, as he's the only one that can make plays on this offense.:coffee:

DarkRaven
12-09-2008, 10:25 AM
The RatBirds will target Ben because they do not want to face him again in the playoffs.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but with that offense. No defense is scared of Ben. The key to beating the Steelers is to 1. Keep running the ball 2. No turnovers 3. Put away the Steelers early because Ben can't score more than 14 pts on his own. He will need defensive help.

Dino 6 Rings
12-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but with that offense. No defense is scared of Ben. The key to beating the Steelers is to 1. Keep running the ball 2. No turnovers 3. Put away the Steelers early because Ben can't score more than 14 pts on his own. He will need defensive help.

My bubble isn't burst. In fact, here is what I see happening. Miller Ward and Holmes all have TD catches and Moore gets a TD Run.

I see Flacco throwing 2 picks and being sacked 4 times. And I see your RB fumbling the ball once at least.

I'll be shocked if the Ravens are in the Steelers Redzone more than once in the entire game.

DarkRaven
12-09-2008, 11:43 AM
My bubble isn't burst. In fact, here is what I see happening. Miller Ward and Holmes all have TD catches and Moore gets a TD Run.

I see Flacco throwing 2 picks and being sacked 4 times. And I see your RB fumbling the ball once at least.

I'll be shocked if the Ravens are in the Steelers Redzone more than once in the entire game.

Hey folks, Jim Jones is drinking the kool-aid

hindes204
12-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Our offense always seems to do just enough to get by..........i see 17-10 win by the stillers

Dino 6 Rings
12-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Hey folks, Jim Jones is drinking the kool-aid

MMM...Give me a nice big up of it too!

Fire Haley
12-09-2008, 12:17 PM
After stomping the Patsies and Cryboys, this game will be a breeze.

52-10 Steelers. Holmes has his first 200 yds receiving day. Congrats.

Crow-Magnon
12-09-2008, 12:20 PM
After stomping the Patsies and Cryboys, this game will be a breeze.

52-10 Steelers. Holmes has his first 200 yds receiving day. Congrats.

I'll bet my house and truck against that. :rofl:

hindes204
12-09-2008, 12:23 PM
not sure it will be that much of a blowout, but i still see us winning by at least a touchdown

Fire Haley
12-09-2008, 12:33 PM
I'll bet my house and truck against that. :rofl:

Aren't they the same?

Nice house

http://www.redneck-trucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/redneck-truck-tarp.jpg

Crow-Magnon
12-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Beats yours!

http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/mobile-outhouse-50.jpg

Fire Haley
12-09-2008, 12:48 PM