PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for that knock out blow!

billybob
12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
I for one am looking for that "knock out blow" against the only team that is a threat to us in our division. If anyone can deliver that blow , it is us. We face them twice every year and know all of thier ways. They even modeled thier defense after ours.........if you ask me. We are the big guns on the block ,and they are fighting for thier play-off lives.
We have not shown that much on offense up to this point. This team is not all that intimidated by the Ravens. They knocked the hope of having a big play runningback right out of us in the first meeting at our house. Well guess what? Now we are going to thier house to avenge that loss. I hope that Rashard is on the sideline with a guest pass to witness the demolition that will surely unfold. They must accept thier dues, and i have no doubt we can deliver.

Hapa
12-08-2008, 08:52 PM
We should just put Polamalu on the field for offense by himself, so no one gets in the way. Just have him snap the ball really high into the air, he'll run up, get the jump ball, break 11 tackles and run down the field every time for a touchwon.

Frankie3521
12-08-2008, 08:54 PM
We should just put Polamalu on the field for offense by himself, so no one gets in the way. Just have him snap the ball really high into the air, he'll run up, get the jump ball, break 11 tackles and run down the field every time for a touchwon.

This guy is a genius. Arians who?

#1LambertFan
12-08-2008, 08:57 PM
No Hapa I want him fresh and uninjured going into the playoffs. But as a last ditch effort I can see it happening. Runningback James Harrison, Recievers in Troy Deshea, and Ike, and put our D-line out as an O-line. It could happen.

Hapa
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Yea man, I should be the motherfathin' coach of the Steelers! They only need me!

But forreal, the Denver Broncos started a rookie and FB and LB in the same game. That's pretty sweet. Like high school

The Duke
12-08-2008, 09:08 PM
No Hapa I want him fresh and uninjured going into the playoffs. But as a last ditch effort I can see it happening. Runningback James Harrison, Recievers in Troy Deshea, and Ike, and put our D-line out as an O-line. It could happen.

:rofl:

and for the true knock out blow, john kuhn. At every single position

Who needs an O Coordinator :tt03:

billybob
12-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Wow!!!!!!! You guys are really cool fans. That would surely be a knockout blow. Most of the time i am proud to be a Steeler fan. !$@#%#$^$#^@#%%^holes!!!!

The Duke
12-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Wow!!!!!!! You guys are really cool fans. That would surely be a knockout blow. Most of the time i am proud to be a Steeler fan. !$@#%#$^$#^@#%%^holes!!!!

wow, chill out man. we're just having a little fun

and if Kuhn isn't a knockout blow I don't know what is :hunch:

billybob
12-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Kuhn is gone . Live on. There is Moore to life than Kuhn. He came from Shippensburg by the way. How is that for picking a fans thread apart?

steelpride12
12-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Kuhn is gone . Live on. There is Moore to life than Kuhn. He came from Shippensburg by the way. How is that for picking a fans thread apart?

Either learn to have fun on the site or leave. No one will miss you.

billybob
12-08-2008, 09:30 PM
The Duke makes me want to Puke!!!!!!!! Chill Duke it is all fun.LOL@%$@#%@%$!^$#%$%hole.

billybob
12-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Either learn to have fun on the site or leave. No one will miss you.

You show a lot of Steel pride if i must say so myself. I never missed you thats for sure. I never seen such disrespectfullness from any Steeler site i have ever visited.
Who would miss you if you were gone? Stay with the thread and it would be fine. Are you the big time ,tell people what to print or what? Its not too much fun when people transform your thread into a joke. Ravens are not a joke , but you very well seem as though you could be.

The Duke
12-08-2008, 09:48 PM
The Duke makes me want to Puke!!!!!!!! Chill Duke it is all fun.LOL@%$@#%@%$!^$#%$%hole.

Puke ahead my friend, I'm right here :wave:

billybob
12-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Why register with steelers fever forums?
1. Inteligent and friendly discussions. There go both down the tubes.

stillers4me
12-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Rule #1: Steelers fans can never, ever have fun. Never.

billybob
12-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Puke ahead my friend, I'm right here :wave:

Ok since you are right here. What was so not right with the thread that i started, and why was it so funny? Most of all, why was it so disrespectful of a thread to start? And why treat a fellow fan in such a way? Quite offensive.

Hammer Of The GODS
12-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Man that Roger Goodell really sucks!

The Refs aren't calling holding on Harrison!

Bruce Arians is terrible!

The O-line is swiss cheese!

WE NEED A BIG BACK!

Now thats a hijack! .:chuckle:

The Duke
12-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Ok since you are right here. What was so not right with the thread that i started, and why was it so funny? Most of all, why was it so disrespectful of a thread to start? And why treat a fellow fan in such a way? Quite offensive.

See my 1st post. all I did was respond to another post by #1LambertFan

Was I disrespectful to you? No

Were you to me? hmm, lets me see....

Not like I care though. What you think about me means as much as a browns opinion on me

Lesson: Learn to have some fun man. seriously

and do not EVER again disrespect Kuhn :chuckle:

billybob
12-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey man. I've been banned before for my beliefs. Give the word and i am out a here. Startin to see why i see steeler fever hater avitars on more and more sites. I was not unfriendly,nor was i rude. There are at least a couple million steeler fans around the globe. Surely some are bad ones. I am not one of them and i am proud to say. I am proud to love the Steelers. Hijack away. Thats what i call fun!!!!

billybob
12-08-2008, 10:16 PM
I for one am looking for that "knock out blow" against the only team that is a threat to us in our division. If anyone can deliver that blow , it is us. We face them twice every year and know all of thier ways. They even modeled thier defense after ours.........if you ask me. We are the big guns on the block ,and they are fighting for thier play-off lives.
We have not shown that much on offense up to this point. This team is not all that intimidated by the Ravens. They knocked the hope of having a big play runningback right out of us in the first meeting at our house. Well guess what? Now we are going to thier house to avenge that loss. I hope that Rashard is on the sideline with a guest pass to witness the demolition that will surely unfold. They must accept thier dues, and i have no doubt we can deliver.

What i said,and what i meant. how unsteeler like for me to post this thread.

Steelers & I
12-08-2008, 10:17 PM
wow, chill out man. we're just having a little fun

and if Kuhn isn't a knockout blow I don't know what is :hunch:

I want Kuhn to return. Is there any chance of that happening?

The Duke
12-08-2008, 10:22 PM
I was not unfriendly,nor was i rude.

....yeah, ok....

There are at least a couple million steeler fans around the globe. Surely some are bad ones. I am not one of them and i am proud to say. I am proud to love the Steelers. Hijack away. Thats what i call fun!!!!

No, you are not a bad fan. Just a little emotional maybe. And this is not the 1st time I've noticed this

You know what irks me though? this....

Why register with steelers fever forums?
1. Inteligent and friendly discussions. There go both down the tubes.

Why feel the need to take a shot at this site? take a shot at me, I could care less

But I guess we can agree on something...Beat those damn ravens!! :tt03:

billybob
12-08-2008, 10:24 PM
I want Kuhn to return. Is there any chance of that happening?

Yeah the second Tuesday of next week! But he has to beat out Earnest Jackson to get the job!!

billybob
12-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Telling the truth is never a bad thing. There are times to be serious , and times to play and joke around. The thread was not a joke, but rather a statement of how serious i percieve this game to be. The Ravens are a potential threat to us and i thought that we "are" the ones that can put them into thier place.Instead of constructive input , i read other fans ridiculing my post. Troy covering all positions on offense and what have you. John Kuhn from Shippensburg. As far as making a strike on the site, the fans make up the site. Maybe i was wrong in that aspect ,but none the less ,the thread was not followed , or respected. Am i right or wrong?

DarkRaven
12-08-2008, 11:38 PM
They even modeled thier defense after ours

Whoa ! -- get a hold of yourself buddy. The Ravens defense consist of a 4-3, 3-4, 46 defensive schemes. They throw everything at you. So to say that the Ravens model their defense after the Steelers is more than a stretch. In fact, it's absolutely wrong. The Steelers defense is good, but we are in a weak division. Besides the Ravens, who else is really giving your defense a hard time this season. The Bengals? The Browns? The Steelers schedule in first half of the season was midly soft. You guys are just now playing top quality teams. And the Titans most likely wont even play their starters against you guys.

The Duke
12-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Whoa ! -- get a hold of yourself buddy. The Ravens defense consist of a 4-3, 3-4, 46 defensive schemes. They throw everything at you. So to say that the Ravens model their defense after the Steelers is more than a stretch. In fact, it's absolutely wrong. The Steelers defense is good, but we are in a weak division. Besides the Ravens, who else is really giving your defense a hard time this season. The Bengals? The Browns? The Steelers schedule in first half of the season was midly soft. You guys are just now playing top quality teams. And the Titans most likely wont even play their starters against you guys.

cowboys and pats have great offenses, and they had the same result as any other offense against the steelers

kmsteelerwr15
12-09-2008, 12:03 AM

um no they will be playing to get the #1 seed so they wont rest their starters

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-09-2008, 12:11 AM
The Eagles were the only team that really beat us.

Colts and Giants (who also got beat by the Eagles) got lucky, and last time I checked, none of those teams are slouches.

We aren't playing teams like The Raiders, 49ers, Seahawks, etc. here

NYC SteelersFan
12-09-2008, 12:58 AM

LOL it's possible

Sharkissle29
12-09-2008, 01:11 AM
this thread has gotten a little ridiculous. but darkraven, statistically we have the hardest schedule in the NFL. like stated above, we also gave 2 games away on a silver platter. if we can put together a MEDIOCRE offense, this team is superbowl bound EASILY.

stillers4me
12-09-2008, 05:36 AM
And the Titans most likely wont even play their starters against you guys.

What the hell are you smoking?

If the Titans don't play their starters against us, it's because they are afraid for their health.