PDA

View Full Version : Retribution- Get your "hot sauce" ready

tony hipchest
12-09-2008, 04:57 PM
i normally wouldnt say this but it is time for joe flacco's season to end. y'know... an "eye for an eye". the ravens are too high right now and think the sb is their birthright now that they finally think they got a qb of the future.

they took our #1 pick out for the season, and like they say... "payback's a bitch".

its nothing aganst flaccido. after all the ravens successfully ended maddox career paving the way for our best record and a sb to follow. but lets not forget they also took rookie ben out of the game the 2nd time they faced him.

all the bart scott talk and bounty bs deserves a quick and swift revenge (and by that, i mean c. palmer or k. rivers style).

not to be mean... its just what the ravens have "earned". :popcorn:

Steelman16
12-09-2008, 05:01 PM
It would be so awesome to see Bart Scott get the Keith Rivers treatment. :tt02: :popcorn:

MACH1
12-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Scott or Stabit Ray needs to be hurt. Broken jaw, knee or whatever.

kmsteelerwr15
12-09-2008, 05:56 PM
who cares about injuries, ending their hopes of an AFC North title is that much sweeter. Nothing like whooping ass on their own turf

steelersfanman92
12-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Lets hope they get what they deserve and the Steelers crush them although scott and lewis getting injured would just be an added bonus

SFLSteeler
12-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Lets hope they get what they deserve and the Steelers crush them although scott and lewis getting injured would just be an added bonus

Completely agree. I will take a solid win over injuries any day of the week... but either Lewis or Suggs having their career ended would just be the icing on the cake.:mad:

HereWeGoSteelers219
12-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Bart Scott is the biggest joke in the NFL. The only play he has made in his NFL career is sacking Ben when he was untouched. Congrats on oozing the life out of someone when you are untouched and he isn't even looking (Which is illegal according to Baltimore fans).

It's OK for Bart to hit Ben when he isn't looking, but if Hines does it, it's dirty. Or how about the blindside block Ray Lewis hadagainst Denver on the FG return a few years back? Dirty? Naa. Just playing hard.

Their franchise player is a murderer that acts like a side show act applauding himself after jumping on a pile.

Ravens = Joke

fordfan485
12-09-2008, 07:31 PM
I have nothing against Joe Flacco he isn't the one running his mouth all the time or stabbing people, so I think it is in poor taste to wish injury on him.

Now for Ray 'smooth criminal' Lewis ,Bart Scott, Terrell Suggs and Ed Reed, I hope Hines Ward breaks every one of their jaws.

SunshineMan21
12-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Nothing against Flacco . . . while I want him to lose I don't wish injury on him.

However, what I would enjoy is Hines laying some wood on Bart Scott.

Guttpuppy
12-09-2008, 08:32 PM
I hope they bring the house and destroy Flaccid, ending all hopes of them taking the North.

If he gets hurt in the process, oh well.

GutterflowerSteel
12-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I want to see the Raisins go DOWN!!! They sure as hell don't care who they hurt when they play - in fact, their players are dumb enough to admit putting out bounties on opposing players - so EFF 'em, they get what they get when the Steelers come to town. If their rookie qb gets hurt - well - too bad, so sad :helmet:

HometownGal
12-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Though I make it a point to never wish injury on any opposing player as I believe it is bad karma, I may make an exception for Ray the Knife, as he is a putrid, arrogant, big-mouthed turd who should be breaking rocks in a jail yard instead of playing football in the NFL.

GridironWarrior
12-09-2008, 09:10 PM
You know some of you guys are sinking to level of Ravens fans. I don't wish injury upon anyone.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-09-2008, 09:15 PM
I don't so much wish injury upon anyone other than Bart Scott in this game...but I wouldnt feel any remorse if Flacco or anyone else that's a major contributor to that team got a season ending injury.

It's football, shit happens, people get hurt. Don't like it? Go play golf.

Crow-Magnon
You know some of you guys are sinking to level of Ravens fans. I don't wish injury upon anyone.

Not all Ravens fans.

You get your bell rung on a legal hit, that's football. Intentionally trying to take someone out is chickensh**, no matter what uniform you're wearing.

#1LambertFan
who cares about injuries, ending their hopes of an AFC North title is that much sweeter. Nothing like whooping ass on their own turf

Agreed!!!

GutterflowerSteel
12-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I don't so much wish injury upon anyone other than Bart Scott in this game...but I wouldnt feel any remorse if Flacco or anyone else that's a major contributor to that team got a season ending injury.

It's football, shit happens, people get hurt. Don't like it? Go play golf.
EXACTLY!

Tankus_Maximus
12-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Couldn't put it any better T. It is time to "FINISH HIM".

How fitting would it be fore either Woodley or Harrison to put the epitaph on the Raven's season?

i normally wouldnt say this but it is time for joe flacco's season to end. y'know... an "eye for an eye". the ravens are too high right now and think the sb is their birthright now that they finally think they got a qb of the future.

they took our #1 pick out for the season, and like they say... "payback's a bitch".

its nothing aganst flaccido. after all the ravens successfully ended maddox career paving the way for our best record and a sb to follow. but lets not forget they also took rookie ben out of the game the 2nd time they faced him.

all the bart scott talk and bounty bs deserves a quick and swift revenge (and by that, i mean c. palmer or k. rivers style).

not to be mean... its just what the ravens have "earned". :popcorn:

devilsdancefloor
12-09-2008, 09:26 PM
i think a eye for a eye is a bit much. what would hurt more is if we go in and play smash mouth football for 60 minutes and leave no doubts who is the best in the AFCN hell the AFC for that matter. A beat down on their turf would hurt them alot more than any injuries it would break their confidence. It would send them into a tail spin i think. :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Shoes
12-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Though I make it a point to never wish injury on any opposing player as I believe it is bad karma, I may make an exception for Ray the Knife, as he is a putrid, arrogant, big-mouthed turd who should be breaking rocks in a jail yard instead of playing football in the NFL.

Maybe OJ is saving him a bar of soap :chuckle:

lilyoder6
12-09-2008, 09:42 PM
and then plex can join them w/ an additional hole in the leg

stillers4me
12-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Just to refresh our memories.......feel free to watch it as many times as you want.

4QGKlluCU0o

tony hipchest
12-09-2008, 10:45 PM
keep in mind, i dont wanna see anybody hurt, but i believe in "just due".

am i suggesting the steelers put a bounty out on flacco? no. i dont think they need to do that.

i feel theres 22 steelers and many more reserves who will take the ravens talk of "bounty" personally though.

jjpro11
12-09-2008, 10:52 PM
i think taking lewis out would be more beneficial.. not only is he a murderer and deserves whatever he has coming to him, but he is the heart and soul of their defense.

SteelCityKingsVP
12-09-2008, 10:56 PM
I dont wanna see anyone get injured but a nice swift KICK IN THE ASS and not making the playoffs or winning the division would be good enough for me as well

Petesburgh66
12-09-2008, 11:57 PM
You get your bell rung on a legal hit, that's football. Intentionally trying to take someone out is chickensh**, no matter what uniform you're wearing.

Agreed.

markymarc
12-10-2008, 07:08 AM

Very well stated. That would be the best revenge. If we pull out the victory I so can't wait to hear Ray Ray after the game and go into a tirade.

Dino 6 Rings
12-10-2008, 07:09 AM
The Ravens have been talking "Retribution" for years against us. Its nothing new.

Just another hard hitting Steelers vs Ravens game where the better team should win.

That being the Steelers!

SteelMember
12-10-2008, 07:24 AM
From what i've seen of the defense this year, I don't think they have to do more than play like their normal, unabondoned selves in this game. How many injury time outs did dallas have last week?? 3-4, and that seems to happen every week. The D just needs to play their game and someone will get popped pretty good...without a doubt.

Now, if the offense wants to get in on it, I can't see anyone more fit to dish it out than Hines. I'm sure their D will be keying on him every play. Maybe the O can use that to their advantage. Or maybe getting Kemo to pull on a few plays and get a matchup on a DB. If anyone tries to take on that block after he gets that load going, you know it's gonna be a trainwreck.

HometownGal
12-10-2008, 07:39 AM
Maybe OJ is saving him a bar of soap :chuckle:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Doubtful. OJ doesn't have enough time, as he's still out there looking for Nicole's killer. :jerkit:

Gofigure
12-10-2008, 07:45 AM
If the last meeting was any indication, It's going to be another smash mouth hard fought game, and people will get hurt. By no means will this game be a walk in the park for either team. Only thing left for us as fans to do is wait and see which team brings their A game, nothing less will be acceptable.

As a Raven's fan, my money is on Baltimore at home.

SteelMember
12-10-2008, 07:59 AM
Every streak has to end sometime, and "I think" this week will be a new beginning for us.

Strap it up...not on. :laughing:

Gofigure
12-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Your defense is rock solid, but your offense needs to pick it up if that's going to happen.

Anyone else wish it was Sunday already? The anticipation is killing me.

stlrtruck
12-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Not all Ravens fans.

So what do you think about Bart Scott's "Bounty"?

lilyoder6
12-10-2008, 09:45 AM
i'll take our off anyday over the ravens off... so if our def are "Stale-mate" i think we win b/c we have the better off

HometownGal
12-10-2008, 09:47 AM
If the last meeting was any indication, It's going to be another smash mouth hard fought game, and people will get hurt. By no means will this game be a walk in the park for either team. Only thing left for us as fans to do is wait and see which team brings their A game, nothing less will be acceptable.

I agree - this game isn't going to be a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination, but the Steelers have proven that when the going gets tough, they rise to the occasion. Ask any Cowboys fan for proof. :tt03::chuckle:

If your fellow Ratfink fans weren't selling their tickets to Steelers fans, I'd say you have the advantage, but there will be just as many, if not more, :tt02: waving screaming Steelers fans who will fire our guys up as they usually do on the road. I think you Rats fans are in for a very long afternoon.

My money is on Pittsburgh at R & T. :tt03:

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-10-2008, 10:09 AM

I wanna see McHugh knock his helmet off like he did in the first game.

Gofigure
12-10-2008, 10:17 AM
I agree - this game isn't going to be a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination, but the Steelers have proven that when the going gets tough, they rise to the occasion. Ask any Cowboys fan for proof. :tt03::chuckle:

If your fellow Ratfink fans weren't selling their tickets to Steelers fans, I'd say you have the advantage, but there will be just as many, if not more, :tt02: waving screaming Steelers fans who will fire our guys up as they usually do on the road. I think you Rats fans are in for a very long afternoon.

My money is on Pittsburgh at R & T. :tt03:

You may want to send a thank you card and a gift basket to Romo for that win. I'll be sending mine to the attention of Ben and the Squeelers O line.

Just to let you in on a little known secret, we let you guys get tickets to the game so that you can witness the destruction we unleash firsthand. That way there is no confusion as to who dominated who. :crutches:

tony hipchest
12-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Your defense is rock solid, but your offense needs to pick it up if that's going to happen.

.i keep hearing this in regards to the steelers offense as if its the ravens defense who is the best in the league.

what about the ravens offense picking it up. its not like they are some juggernaut...

they just so happen to have a qb who sucks less than boller. hes still a rookie competing against the same offense that hung 35 points on the ravens in a single half, last year.

i mean how much big game experience with a playoff atmosphere does flacco and their corps of young running backs really have? ben and most steelers have plenty just dating back the past 4 weeks plus championship experience.

flacco played against pittsburgh and i guess facing the defending champion giants and the undefeated titans were big games.

but guess what? they were all losses. in fact, since 2001, it has been the ravens offense who have consistantly proven they are incapable of stepping it up (even with big game mcnair and a shut down colts offense in 05). :noidea:

vasteeler
12-10-2008, 10:24 AM
hey gofigure just do me the favor of coming back to this forum after we beat you and take your medicine.All these other teams fans come in here before the game and are nowhere to be seen after the game:doh:

sherlock
12-10-2008, 10:34 AM
The Ravens game......Good verus Evil !
C`mon you Steelers :tt:

Gofigure
12-10-2008, 10:47 AM
hey gofigure just do me the favor of coming back to this forum after we beat you and take your medicine.All these other teams fans come in here before the game and are nowhere to be seen after the game:doh:

I'm a sadist at heart, so I'll be back for any (if there is any to be had) :wink02: and all punishment you guys can dish out.

Gofigure
12-10-2008, 11:54 AM
i keep hearing this in regards to the steelers offense as if its the ravens defense who is the best in the league.

what about the ravens offense picking it up. its not like they are some juggernaut...

they just so happen to have a qb who sucks less than boller. hes still a rookie competing against the same offense that hung 35 points on the ravens in a single half, last year.

i mean how much big game experience with a playoff atmosphere does flacco and their corps of young running backs really have? ben and most steelers have plenty just dating back the past 4 weeks plus championship experience.

flacco played against pittsburgh and i guess facing the defending champion giants and the undefeated titans were big games.

but guess what? they were all losses. in fact, since 2001, it has been the ravens offense who have consistantly proven they are incapable of stepping it up (even with big game mcnair and a shut down colts offense in 05). :noidea:

I was actually throwing out a kudos to your D while mentioning that in order for you guys to take home a SB trophy, your offense needs to step it up. No disrespect, but they made Dallas look like they had the #1 defense out there on Sunday. That begs to ask has the Steelers offensive performance exceeded your expectations thus far?

On that note do I think the Ravens offense is exceeding expectations? Absolutely yes, considering what we have had to deal with in years past. If you would have told me that my team would be in the hunt for the playoffs come December, and playing over 500 ball with a rookie QB, and a rookie Head Coach at the helm, I would have laughed at you.

As far as being tried and tested, so far we have done well. Two blowouts out of the four losses. A case could have been made for winning two of the four, but that's the way the ball bounces sometimes. And that's even with (to use your words) a QB who sucks less then Boller. Not to shabby if you ask me.

Look it's no secret we have you guys sweating at the prospect of having to come to Baltimore with the division so close, but that's what makes it so much more exciting.

The only question remains is what will you have to say when our rookie setup sends you guys back to Pitt with a loss? :flap:

revefsreleets
12-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Over/under on Killah Rays tackles he's credited with from the Rats statitician: 12

Over/under on ACTUAL tackles Killah Ray makes: 3

tattooboyzgirl
12-10-2008, 01:11 PM
I agree, I would love to see Hines Ward lay out Fart... I mean BART scott :chuckle:

Hapa
12-10-2008, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt that they can't play.

But I would LOVE to see Bart Scott get embarassed.

memphissteelergirl
12-10-2008, 03:05 PM
I dont wanna see anyone get injured but a nice swift KICK IN THE ASS and not making the playoffs or winning the division would be good enough for me as well

I agree...don't want to anyone to have a season (or career)-ending injury, but I would love nothing more than to see a few of those Ratbird punks get their bells rung! :mad:

Crow-Magnon
12-10-2008, 03:50 PM

As I said, it's chicken sh**.

I'm old school football. All this trask talking and end zone dancing ain't for me.

Fire Haley
12-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Ed Reed is probably dribbling pee down his legs in fear already - he knows Hines is coming to knock his block off again.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z25/woogle83/screenshot011.png

steelpride12
12-10-2008, 06:02 PM
The Ravens have earned a nice ass whooping this weekend and would be great to see the division handed to us, but Sunday will be one long, smash mouth football that will once again come down to the wire.

VTsteel
12-10-2008, 06:56 PM
You know, over on one of the Ratbirds site, that's all they cackle about is which of our guys they'll take out. I mean they get some real perverse thrill out of guessing and estimating and plotting which of our guys would be the most gratifying to see get maimed. That team, that city, that fanbase . . . makes me wanna :puke:

Ray Lewis is at the heart of their vile tactics and personally I hope we pacman him this Sunday.

:injured:

Crow-Magnon
12-10-2008, 07:05 PM
You know, over on one of the Ratbirds site, that's all they cackle about is which of our guys they'll take out. I mean they get some real perverse thrill out of guessing and estimating and plotting which of our guys would be the most gratifying to see get maimed. That team, that city, that fanbase . . . makes me wanna :puke:

Ray Lewis is at the heart of their vile tactics and personally I hope we pacman him this Sunday.

:injured:

C'mon! Get real!

Read 95% of the posts on this forum about taking out Flacco, Reed, Lewis, etc. What are you, a saint?

VTsteel
12-10-2008, 07:13 PM
C'mon! Get real!

Read 95% of the posts on this forum about taking out Flacco, Reed, Lewis, etc. What are you, a saint?

Yup

RoethlisBURGHer
12-10-2008, 09:10 PM
C'mon! Get real!

Like I said, the only person I hope gets seriously hurt is Bart Scott because I have absolutley no respect for that peice of shit.

However, I wouldn't feel any remorse for any other Raven that got hurt. It's a violent game, shit happens.

Crow-Magnon
12-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Like I said, the only person I hope gets seriously hurt is Bart Scott because I have absolutley no respect for that peice of shit.

However, I wouldn't feel any remorse for any other Raven that got hurt. It's a violent game, shit happens.

That's not the point.

You have VTsteel claiming that it's only Ravens fans hoping to see players get carted off the field and that's not true. It's on both sides. And I'm not talking about injuries from legit shots, either.

devilsdancefloor
12-10-2008, 09:37 PM
All i know is it is gonna be a slobber knocker of a game. i cant wait! GO Steelers!:tt::tt::tt:

HometownGal
12-10-2008, 09:39 PM
That's not the point.

You have VTsteel claiming that it's only Ravens fans hoping to see players get carted off the field and that's not true. It's on both sides. And I'm not talking about injuries from legit shots, either.

Hey Crow - how ya been?

If it were just Rats fans wishing injuries to Steelers players, I wouldn't have a problem with it - just harmless smack. But - that isn't the case as several of the Rats players have publicly put bounties on Hines Ward's head. You don't hear any of our players lowering themselves to that simpleton (and unprofessional) level, do ya?

Crow-Magnon
12-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey Crow - how ya been?

If it were just Rats fans wishing injuries to Steelers players, I wouldn't have a problem with it - just harmless smack. But - that isn't the case as several of the Rats players have publicly put bounties on Hines Ward's head. You don't hear any of our players lowering themselves to that simpleton (and unprofessional) level, do ya?

No, and that a-hole crap was a leftover of the "let the players do whatever they want" Billick era, So were all the stupid personal foul penalties. IMO, Harbaugh saw that early this year and squashed it flat. And since then I haven't heard anymore of that foolishness.

I hope they all shut up, strap on helmets and play their asses off Sunday, and may the best team win.

tony hipchest
12-10-2008, 09:46 PM
again, its not that i wanna see any raven player get hurt.

it could happen on the sideline during a commercial break for all i care. :chuckle:

Crow-Magnon
12-10-2008, 09:47 PM
again, its not that i wanna see any raven player get hurt.

it could happen on the sideline during a commercial break for all i care. :chuckle:

Now....refs? :chuckle:

VTsteel
12-10-2008, 09:56 PM
That's not the point.

Au contraire my neanderthal enemy - A thread like this only pops up in weeks we play against the Ratbirds. Since you all seem to be so vocal about your bounty's and your whole fanbase getting behind it . . . That's the impetus for threads and posts like this. Only in Ratbirds week. It's Karma . . . The cheats got theirs and now so will the Rats.

cowboykilla
12-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Completely agree. I will take a solid win over injuries any day of the week... but either Lewis or Suggs having their career ended would just be the icing on the cake.:mad: I'm wit ya bruh!!!:wantsome:

lilyoder6
12-11-2008, 12:05 AM
well ray lewis career is almost over anyway... so him getting out rly doesn't mean so much as to if it was suggs or scott

Hines0wnz
12-11-2008, 12:36 AM
I just want a W.

NYC SteelersFan
12-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Love the post and I agree 100%. The comradery in football makes me sick sometimes. Fox making sure Pacman was ok? Why? What do you care? It's not like he was completely imobile and possibly paralyzed or soemthing. And then he gives him a pat on the but, I din't like that at all. Be friends on your own time, not on the field. And you really shouldn't be friends with anyone at all unless they are on your team. I'm still disgusted that no one tried to kill patriot players last year despite the blatant running up of the score.

I hope Flacco or Lewis is taken out. I'll take Mason also.

DACEB
12-11-2008, 08:35 AM
While I'm not the 'take the guy out with a dirty hit' type. I'm all for hurting people within the rules of the game. Some might recall that I had no problem with Timmons stepping all over R.Williams to get to the ball, tearing his shoulder apart in the process. I absolutely love Hines and his crackback blocks and hits like the one Clark laid on Welker, it's part of the game.

I do hope Flacco gets his, and that it resonates in his mind for years to come. I'm wondering if S'back remembers the comments by the Ravens LBs about 'the midget being lucky' and how 'he'll never have a game like that again'. I expect another BIG game from S'back, maybe his biggest of the year!!