PDA

View Full Version : Who gets to 6 first? No Bias

SteelCityKingsVP
12-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Ok, without everyone on here being Bias, because we're Steeler fans. Are the Steelers going to be the first team to bring home 6 Lombardi trophies? If not who will?
In all honesty, if the Steelers do make it to the SuperBowl this year they will be the first to 6. The Cowboys and 9ers are the only other's with 5. The 9er's are for the most part barely going to make it to the playoffs let alone win a Superbowl. The Cowboys....well Sunday spoke for its self. If they do make it to the playoffs they wont go far. Defense wins Championships and our D is the best in the league across the board. The stats speak for themselves. Other than stats this is my opinion.

Your thoughts

SteelCityKing
12-09-2008, 07:47 PM
honestly, and like you said, NOT being biased...i'm going to have to say that the Steelers have the best chance to win their 6th. the Cowboys might not even flow anywhere into the playoffs pictures and the 49ers are dead as disco right now. so, i think that either the Giants or Patriots have a better chance of getting their 4th before either the Cowboys or 9ers get their 6th.

Steelers are getting their 6th first. if not this year, then the next 2 years....fo sho!

SFLSteeler
12-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Well, to narrow it down, out of the three teams who already have five championships I think its obvious that it will be either the Steelers of the Cowboys. The teams who have three championships include the: Raiders, 'skins, Packers, and Patriots.

I really think any argument for a three-win team to win three Superbowls before either the Steelers, Cowboys (or even the niners) would be simply unreasonable.

So between the 'boys and Steelers... I have to say Steelers!!:tt03:

As long as Jerry Jones is around (alive?) I think that the Cowboys will have a ton of talent and remain mediocre.

SteelCityKing
12-09-2008, 07:56 PM
the Cowboys have ZERO talent.

they're a bunch of rockstars and egos trying to PLAY playing football. they don't care about the sport. they just want to make money and screw pop stars, run their mouths, and be a front for "America's Team!"

everyone knows where the real talent is and everyone knows who's taking that Vince Lombardi home this year. Dallas is a waste of space and time and breath to even utter their name. f them! =)

OX1947
12-09-2008, 09:05 PM

they're a bunch of rockstars and egos trying to PLAY playing football. they don't care about the sport. they just want to make money and screw pop stars, run their mouths, and be a front for "America's Team!"

everyone knows where the real talent is and everyone knows who's taking that Vince Lombardi home this year. Dallas is a waste of space and time and breath to even utter their name. f them! =)

Other then TO, because he would do that anywhere he plays, Jerry Jones is the catalyst in all that. And on top of it, the one player he has that actually has played with heart and soul for every second he has played his entire career, he spat on. I predicted at the beginning of the year that Dallas wouldn't make the playoffs. And if they lose next week to the Giants, it will happen officially.

lilyoder6
12-09-2008, 09:09 PM
obv the 49er's will not being getting to a superbowl anytime soon... between the steelers and the boys, this yr sems 2 a great yr 4 the steelers, other than that jones will keep buying players until he finally wins again

SteelCityKingsVP
12-09-2008, 10:25 PM

right on

markymarc
12-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Let's wait to make the playoffs before talking about who gets ring #6 first.