PDA

View Full Version : Least Fav. Player in the NFL

SteelCityKingsVP
12-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Everyone is always talking about what players they love. Lets hear who we hate. Your top 5 most hated players. If you cant come up with 5 who do you hate the most?

1. Tom Brady
2. Terrell Owens
3. Randy Moss
4. Peyton Manning
5. Eli Manning

jjpro11
12-09-2008, 10:56 PM
you cant have an nfl hate list and not have ray the knife in your top 5.

SteelCityKingsVP
12-09-2008, 10:57 PM
hey man its my opinion whats yours

RoethlisBURGHer
12-09-2008, 10:57 PM
This is in no order at all:

1. Ray Lewis
2. Shaun Rogers
3. Rodney Harrison
4. Terrell Owens
5. Carson Palmer

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-09-2008, 11:05 PM
No order;

Terrell Owens
Tom Brady
Ray Lewis
Randy Moss
Steve Young

devilsdancefloor
12-09-2008, 11:11 PM
anyone who plays on a team in ohio or for a team that used to be in ohio.

ShutDown24
12-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Houshmanzada.

eafratitpm3
12-09-2008, 11:48 PM
SUGGS, period.

Borski
12-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Ray Lewis
Terrel Suggs
Tom Brady
TO
Chad Johnson

Sharkissle29
12-10-2008, 12:21 AM
no order....

marsha brady
tj douchemanzadah
ray "ill kill you" lewis
terrell pluggs
rodney gayrrison

Preacher
12-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Simple.

If you get into trouble, and KEEP getting into trouble, and don't learn... I don't like the player.

I give Stabbit Ray credit, he has kept his nose clean. . . (well, maybe not his nose clean, but you know what I mean!)

Holmes I like . . . but he is quickly coming to the place that I am about to put him on that list as well. He needs to stay clean.

Steelers & I
12-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Adam "Pac Man" Jones Thug wanna be TRASH!

jjpro11
12-10-2008, 12:25 AM
hey man its my opinion whats yours

ray lewis
bart scott
jerramy stevens
leonard little
kellen winslow

when mike vick comes back, he bumps winslow out of the top 5.

Steeldude
12-10-2008, 12:31 AM
too many to name. i dislike any player with a co-cky mouth. that includes porter when he was here.

i also dislike co-cky attitudes/fruity dances resulting from plays you are paid to make.

that includes foote, mcfadden and taylor. taylor looks like a complete fool when he does that "wave in front of face" crap.

Galax Steeler
12-10-2008, 03:45 AM
Ray Lewis
Terrel Suggs
Tom Brady
TO
Chad Johnson

That pretty much sums up my list also.

stlrtruck
12-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Bart Scott
Ray Lewis
Tom Brady
TO
Rodney Harrison
TJ
Ocho
Caution Palmer

xfl2001fan
12-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Randy Moss (ever since HS)
Terrel Owens
Ray Lewis
Pacman Jones
Chris Collingsworth (didn't say they had to still play...)

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-10-2008, 08:40 AM
too many to name. i dislike any player with a co-cky mouth. that includes porter when he was here.

i also dislike co-cky attitudes/fruity dances resulting from plays you are paid to make.

that includes foote, mcfadden and taylor. taylor looks like a complete fool when he does that "wave in front of face" crap.

Wow.

Seriously....you only named Steelers players by name.

Wow.

xfl2001fan
12-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Wow.

Seriously....you only named Steelers players by name.

Wow.

I believe it was his way of showing that he doesn't gloss over those types of actions just because they're Steelers.

If he hadn't named Steelers, some troll here would likely bring up Taylor's hand in face actions or something. This is preventing that stuff from being brought up.

Godfather
12-10-2008, 08:45 AM
1) Ray the Knife--murder is far worse than douchebaggery. Seeing him on TV makes me want to puke.

2) Rodney Harrison--Dirty juicer

3) Babydaddy Brady

4) TO

5) Ocho Stinko

Godfather
12-10-2008, 08:46 AM
I believe it was his way of showing that he doesn't gloss over those types of actions just because they're Steelers.

If he hadn't named Steelers, some troll here would likely bring up Taylor's hand in face actions or something. This is preventing that stuff from being brought up.

Good point.

The "you can't see me" wave is pretty mild, though.

CB1977
12-10-2008, 08:49 AM
T.O.
Ocho Chad Johnson
Tony Simpson Romo
All Texas teams players
Every player on the Baltimore Ravens team

The_WARDen
12-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Ray Lewis
Pacman Jones
insert Clowns player here
Bart Scott
Rodney Harrison

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Ray Lewis
Terrel Suggs
Tom Brady
TO
Chad Johnson

....add Chris Henry and Pacman and your list in complete.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-10-2008, 08:57 AM

I understand that...but it should be put in with a list of TRUE thugs to accurately make that point.

SteelCityKing
12-10-2008, 11:28 AM
"Marsha Brady"? haha! good one. -- you can't hate too much on him. he's boning Gisele! niiiiice! =)

i can't stand:

Chad Ocho Stinko
Terrell Owens
(just on account that they won't EVER shut their faces!)

Ray Lewis
(beast of a player but a shit human being)

Carson Palmer
(that dude looks like a mongoloid!)

LT
(overrated and about as sharp as a bowling ball!)

that's my list...enjoy. =)

Steeldude
12-10-2008, 11:39 AM

exactly

SteelCityKing
12-10-2008, 11:40 AM
exactly

bro...you icon looks like Faneca. haha!

drizze99
12-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Ray Lewis
Terrel Suggs
Eli Manning
Terrel Owens
Tony Saragussa

TailgateMel
12-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Ray Lewis (more than the next 4 combined)
Tom Brady
Chad Johnson
T.O.
Ed Reed

Honorable mentions:
Kellen "Soldja" Winslow Jr.
Ed Reed
TJ Housafartface
Chris Henry
Teddy Bruschi
Junior Seau (due to snub of his old team)
Pacman Jones
can I include Jeff Fischer???

LambertIsGod58
12-10-2008, 01:39 PM
1) Phillip Rivers

2) Donovan McNabb

3) PacMan Jones

4) Chris Henry

5) Travis Henry

Hapa
12-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Kurt Warner

The_WARDen
12-10-2008, 01:56 PM

that Taylor thing is annoying as heck and he does look like a fool... I've also seen other players do it too...guess it's one of those "cool" things to do

:noidea:

steelergirl07
12-10-2008, 02:29 PM
that Taylor thing is annoying as heck and he does look like a fool... I've also seen other players do it too...guess it's one of those "cool" things to do

:noidea:

It's from wrestling. John Cena started it. Means "you can't see me".

For my least fave:
Phillip Rivers
Ray Lewis
Ocho Sinco
Rodney Harrison
Donovan Mcnabb

SCSTILLER
12-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Least Favs:
Tom Frickin Brady
The Baltimore Ravens
T.O. (Frickin little, overpriced, whining cry baby)

stlrtruck
12-10-2008, 03:06 PM
taylor looks like a complete fool when he does that "wave in front of face" crap.

Come on, nothing beats the "YOU CAN'T SEE ME" John Cena wave after making a huge play - especially for a player that gets no credit, or no respect.

I love that wave!!! Gets me jacked up every time I see it from him.

SteelerFan091472
12-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Pacman Jones (I refuse to call that pos Adam)
Ray Lewis
Chris Henry
Terrell Owens
The entire New England Patriots* team.

Dishonerable mention:
Tony Romo
Vince Wilfork
Rodney Harrison
Bart Scott

steelersfanman92
12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
TO
Ocho Stinko
Tom Brady*
Ray Lewis
Pacman

steelreserve
12-10-2008, 03:20 PM
1. Tom Brady
2. Randy Moss
3. Tedy Bruschi
4. Wes Welker
5. Rodney Harrison

5a. Adam Vinatieri

Phade
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
ownes

Dino 6 Rings
12-10-2008, 04:13 PM
The Entire Roster of whatever Team we are playing each week.

But always, I hate Owens. He's a toolbag.

SteelCurtain7
12-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Pay-me-a-ton Womanning.
His goofy kid brother, Eli.
Double-murderer Ray-Ray Loser.
Crackman Jones.
Marc Bulger.

SteelCurtain7
12-10-2008, 04:18 PM
How the heck did I forget Totally Owned? My bad.

BrandonCarr39
12-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Donovan McNabb
Brian Dawkins(Great player, but a cheap-shot artist)
Jeremy Shockey
Terrell Owens(yeah, he's on my team, have never wanted him there since day 1)
Tom Nalen
Ladanian Thomlinson
Shawn Merriman
Phillip Rivers
Jon Runyan
Shawn Alexander
Vince Wilfork
Brett Favre
Jon Kitna

beSteelmyheart
12-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Can't stop at 5, & this is my short list...

Teddy Bruschi.....I just hate this friggin guy & that he is out for the season just warms my steely heart.
Ray Lewis......Good God, will he ever go away? Does he ever shut up?
Tony Homo.....The smirk on his face when he talks just makes me want to punch him in the head
Tom Brady....Need I say more?
Philip Rivers....Just a loud mouth punk. I'd love to see him get carried off on a cart someday, preferably vs. the Steelers.
T.O. ...I wish I didn't have to flatter this douchebag by adding him to my list.
Carson "Rosie" Palmer.....He ain't all that.
Bret Favre.....Selfish asshole-don't get me started.

T.Richardson
12-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Pay-me-a-ton Womanning.
His goofy kid brother, Eli.
Double-murderer Ray-Ray Loser.
Crackman Jones.
Marc Bulger.

Marc Bulger? He's a Pittsburgh native.

anyways. I dont like:

Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Adam Jones
Bart Scott
Terrell Suggs
Michael Vick

steel striker
12-10-2008, 08:09 PM
TO (The biggest crybaby in the NFL)
Ray Lewis
Bart Scott
Ed Reed
Rivers
Rodney Harrison
Tom Brady

MDSteel15
12-11-2008, 02:00 AM
Ray Lewis (more than the next 4 combined)
Tom Brady
Chad Johnson
T.O.
Ed Reed

Honorable mentions:
Kellen "Soldja" Winslow Jr.
Ed Reed
TJ Housafartface
Chris Henry
Teddy Bruschi
Junior Seau (due to snub of his old team)
Pacman Jones

Most definately :thumbsup:

MDSteel15
12-11-2008, 02:11 AM
1. All Players that think they are bigger than the TEAM...
et al. T.eam O.blitorator, Chad "Ocho Stinko" Johnson, Clinton Portis, Randy Moss, Shaun Rodgers
2. All Oakland Raiders present and past (except Ronnie Lott and Rod Woodson)
3. Tony Homo - You don't deserve her....LoL
4. Gay Ray Lewis, Bart "One Shot Wonder" Scott and pretty much any other Raven
5. Brady "Waaah, I dropped to 22nd in the draft" Quinn and teammate Kellen "I'm A Soldier" Winslow, Jr
6. Plaxico Burress, what a waste of brain cells
7. PacMan Jones - why's he still in the league?
8. Phillip "Ain't Won Nothin'" Rivers - yeah we beat the Broncos.... AND???
9. Any player named Manning
10.Shaun "Boo hoo" Alexander
11.Donovan McScabb
12.Jeff "Ain't there yet" Fischer

steelwall
12-11-2008, 05:19 AM

If so count him as all 5 of mine.

Steelcitygal87
12-11-2008, 06:39 AM

I agree with you completely. I can not stand co-cky attitudes/mouths and even that "first down" motion players make( and yeah Hines does that a lot ,so does Holmes)it is just so unnecessary and quite frankly, it's getting old. Ike does look like an idiot when he does that hands in front of the face wave. He even does that when he FAILS to catch the ball in trying to make an interception. Knock it off already.

One of the reasons Troy is a favorite player of mine.... he doesn't "show off". If you ever notice when he makes a great/spectacular play he NEVER does any kind of dance. No big "look at me" celebrations. He makes the play, goes back to his team mates and gets ready for the next play. I LOVE his attitude and the way he plays the game!

Players I can't stand:

1. Rodney Harrison
2. T. Suggs
3. Ray Lewis( heck of a player, but he is another one who acts like a fool every time he makes a play)
4. Philip Rivers(co-cky little punk)
5. Brian Dawkins(cheap-shot artist)

GO STEELERS!!:tt03::tt03:

HometownGal
12-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Hate is a very strong word. My top 5 "dislikes" are:

1. Stabbit Ray

2. Chad Ocho Cinco

3. Terrell Owens

4. Michael "Dog Killer" Vick

5. Kellen Winslow, Jr.

LambertIsGod58
12-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Hate is a very strong word. My top 5 "dislikes" are:

1. Stabbit Ray

2. Chad Ocho Cinco

3. Terrell Owens

4. Michael "Dog Killer" Vick

5. Kellen Winslow, Jr.

I happen to love RayLew....even though he's a Raven. As far as his off the field issues, I don't know enough about them. But I don't believe he was found guilty of anything.

wardislord
12-11-2008, 01:29 PM
top ones:
ray lewis
terrell suggs
chad johnson
to
tom brady
philip rivers
michael vick

The_WARDen
12-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I happen to love RayLew....even though he's a Raven. As far as his off the field issues, I don't know enough about them. But I don't believe he was found guilty of anything.

You bash ppl who love Ben and you love RayRay?? I think I just figured you out as a Ravens fan.

LambertIsGod58
12-11-2008, 02:52 PM
You bash ppl who love Ben and you love RayRay?? I think I just figured you out as a Ravens fan.

Who did I bash? It seems to me that you're the one keeping this going. You wanna drink Ben kool aid? That's cool, I'd rather live in reality. But keep comin with your comments, I'm not gonna stop speaking my mind and I'm not going anywhere. And get over the fact that every Steelers fan isn't necessarily a Ben fan. I know I"m the exception, and not the rule. But I don't care.

PAMillerGrrl83
12-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Entire Titans team
Entire Pats* team
Entire Cowboys team
Entire Ravens team
Entire Browns team
Entire Bengals team

NJarhead
12-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Ray Lewis. There are a few "dishonorable mentions," but he is numero uno for me.

devilsdancefloor
12-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Who did I bash? It seems to me that you're the one keeping this going. You wanna drink Ben kool aid? That's cool, I'd rather live in reality. But keep comin with your comments, I'm not gonna stop speaking my mind and I'm not going anywhere. And get over the fact that every Steelers fan isn't necessarily a Ben fan. I know I"m the exception, and not the rule. But I don't care.

i am not gonna get in a pissing match with you for many reasons. But you say very negetive things about our QB. Then when someone points out very good points to you, you go off the deep end and will not stop.you even go as so far as high jack other threads.And then you go and say you love the knife *shakes head*. I dont get it everyone has a opinion but it is kinda like saying douchemanzah is not all that bad he didnt mean to disrespect steeler nation with wiping his shoes with a terrible towel. And you can dislike ben all you want that is your right i or anyone else here is not gonna take that away from you. But man it is like you pick out a few folks and poke their buttons over and over again. Just because they disagree with you on Ben. i dont mind discussion that is why we are here , but you take everything personal i think.you can say whatver about me or this post, but man if it wasnt personal you would have to have the last word ON all the Ben bashing. Im glad you are not going anywhere , but man dont ruin it for the rest of us please. like i said i value the discussions, but there are times to let i t go. PLEASE let it go.Thanks in advance!

LambertIsGod58
12-12-2008, 08:02 AM
i am not gonna get in a pissing match with you for many reasons. But you say very negetive things about our QB. Then when someone points out very good points to you, you go off the deep end and will not stop.you even go as so far as high jack other threads.And then you go and say you love the knife *shakes head*. I dont get it everyone has a opinion but it is kinda like saying douchemanzah is not all that bad he didnt mean to disrespect steeler nation with wiping his shoes with a terrible towel. And you can dislike ben all you want that is your right i or anyone else here is not gonna take that away from you. But man it is like you pick out a few folks and poke their buttons over and over again. Just because they disagree with you on Ben. i dont mind discussion that is why we are here , but you take everything personal i think.you can say whatver about me or this post, but man if it wasnt personal you would have to have the last word ON all the Ben bashing. Im glad you are not going anywhere , but man dont ruin it for the rest of us please. like i said i value the discussions, but there are times to let i t go. PLEASE let it go.Thanks in advance!

What negative things? Stats? Because all I've ever said is that he's not worth the money and I question whether or not he's as good as 95% of the people on here think he is. I didn't realize those type of "negative" things were prohibited. I'd also inform you that this thread's title is "Least Fav. Player in the NFL". I listed 5 players, none of which was Ben. So I ask you, who is keeping this going? In response to your request, I'll continue to post my opinion as freely as I have since joining this site over 3 years ago. I thought that this is what this type of site is for? And I'd like to know, what is it that I'm ruining for the rest of you? If what I have to say is ruining Ben's image for you, then you must not have very strong convictions about him in the first place.

missedgehead
12-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Here are the ones that I dislike, as I don't like to use the word hate:
Current Players:
BRETT FARVE #1 with a bullet!!!
Terrell Owens
Pacman Jones
Bart Scott
Terrell Suggs

(These guys are good players, just don't like them personally.)

Hate to say it, and I may get some upset in here, but I am gonna say it anyway, but a certain someone who wears the #7 is getting on my list (current player) as well.
Won't mention the name

Former Players:

Michael Irvin
Joe Theismann
Roger Staubach
John Elway
Emmitt Smith

missedgehead
12-12-2008, 11:42 PM
I will never get the hate for Brady. Never have. Never will.

He never

1. got arrested a million times like Pacman Jones or made it rain like Jones.

2. shot himself in a nightclub like that genius Burress and drag another teammate into it. Good going Burress. Thanks from a long time Giants fan. As a Steeler fan, I am glad you are not on the team even though you are tall like Ben likes 'em but you are not with the team to cause trouble. Moron.

3. stabbed anyone or was accused of heinous crimes ala R. Lewis and OJ Simpson.

4. was or is a locker room malcontent ala T.O.

5. OK, he got his EX girlfriend pregnant and didn't marry her. WOW. neither did Brad Pitt but everyone said what Pitt did was ok though, but he never impregnate a million gals like SHawn Kemp (yeah that is the NBA but I can not think of an NFL player with multiple kids out of wedlock right now).

He is a team player, a team guy, and from what I see, a great guy.

I guess if you all had to choose you would rather have a Terrell Owens who has destroyed, the 49ers, the Eagles and is on his way to destroying the Cowboys than a Tom Brady who works hard, does not fall asleep in the film room in film study like our QB does (Sorry Ben even ADMITTED to falling asleep in film study.) and is dedicated and is a team player and is a great player as well.

If I had to pick between them, I would pick Brady over Owens ANY DAY.

lilyoder6
12-13-2008, 12:09 AM
1 of the ppl that are on my list that are total dumb****s .. is lendal white,, he thinks that he is so effing good when he rly isn;t... i just can't stand him

Steelman16
12-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Ray Lewis, Bart Scott and any Ratbird minus Ed Reed.

Tom Brady

Brett Favre

Terrell Owens, Randy Moss and other diva recievers.

Philip "Punk" Rivers

And anyone who is currently playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-13-2008, 01:15 AM
I will never get the hate for Brady. Never have. Never will.

He never

1. got arrested a million times like Pacman Jones or made it rain like Jones.

2. shot himself in a nightclub like that genius Burress and drag another teammate into it. Good going Burress. Thanks from a long time Giants fan. As a Steeler fan, I am glad you are not on the team even though you are tall like Ben likes 'em but you are not with the team to cause trouble. Moron.

3. stabbed anyone or was accused of heinous crimes ala R. Lewis and OJ Simpson.

4. was or is a locker room malcontent ala T.O.

5. OK, he got his EX girlfriend pregnant and didn't marry her. WOW. neither did Brad Pitt but everyone said what Pitt did was ok though, but he never impregnate a million gals like SHawn Kemp (yeah that is the NBA but I can not think of an NFL player with multiple kids out of wedlock right now).

He is a team player, a team guy, and from what I see, a great guy.

I guess if you all had to choose you would rather have a Terrell Owens who has destroyed, the 49ers, the Eagles and is on his way to destroying the Cowboys than a Tom Brady who works hard, does not fall asleep in the film room in film study like our QB does (Sorry Ben even ADMITTED to falling asleep in film study.) and is dedicated and is a team player and is a great player as well.

If I had to pick between them, I would pick Brady over Owens ANY DAY.

He beat us in two AFC Championship Games (2001 and 2005), he's depicted as the greatest thing since sliced bread, he's considered "Mr. Perfect", and he's a Patriot.

Sharkissle29
12-13-2008, 01:26 AM
i hate john kuhn....i said it

Dodt
12-13-2008, 02:15 AM
for me its players who are more mouth than play or idiots who spend more time on the police blotter then the stat page.

ShutDown24
12-13-2008, 02:51 AM
Can someone do me a favor and tell me where the hate for Brady comes from? I really don't get that. I understand hating players like Ray Lewis, Chad Ocho Cinco and Terrell Owens... But is the sole fact that everyone hates Brady just because he has won so much and plays for the Patriots?

This is an honest question. Please leave sarcasm/criticism aside if you don't mind; I’m not looking to start a debate.

LambertIsGod58
12-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Can someone do me a favor and tell me where the hate for Brady comes from? I really don't get that. I understand hating players like Ray Lewis, Chad Ocho Cinco and Terrell Owens... But is the sole fact that everyone hates Brady just because he has won so much and plays for the Patriots?

This is an honest question. Please leave sarcasm/criticism aside if you don't mind; Iím not looking to start a debate.

As much as you and I have disagreed, this is one we agree upon. And the response I always get about Brady is that he's a cheater.

NJarhead
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM

*Gasp*

:couch:

You will bring the wrath of the Duke upon yourself.

:chuckle:

Steelcitygal87
12-13-2008, 12:11 PM

This is an honest question. Please leave sarcasm/criticism aside if you don't mind; Iím not looking to start a debate.

I think you are correct in stating so many hate him because of all the success he has had, and because of the team he happens to play for. If he played for another team, say the Colts or Bears( teams most fans respect and don't have a problem with) for example...I don't think there would be as many haters.

I don't hate him at all. I admire and respect him for how he plays the game. He appears to be a very nice person(every time I have seen him interviewed he has had nothing but complimentary things to say about the Steelers..seems to have a great amount of respect for our team).

GO STEELERS!!:tt03::tt03:

Dawn

T.Richardson
12-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Well Brady did scoff at the idea that the Pats would only score 17 points in the superbowl.

Steelcitygal87
12-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Well Brady did scoff at the idea that the Pats would only score 17 points in the superbowl.

Oh ok, I didn't know. Don't remember him saying that. I still don't think scoffing is a reason to hate him though. I do understand some people might view him as having a co-cky attitude. With him though I don't take it as co-ckiness , but more of a quiet self-confidence he has in his abilities. He doesn't promote himself to the detriment of his own team. He isn't one to shoot his mouth off and have a 'look at me!!' attitude, defiantly not an attention seeker. That is the difference to me between him and players in the NFL who are co-cky.

GO STEELERS!

Dawn

The Duke
12-13-2008, 01:16 PM

Same here. I HATE belichick, but brady? I really don't care about him. Don't admire him either, he's just another QB to me

Yeah, that was a stupid comment. But do I hate him for that? No, I just think less of him now

:shake02:

Welcome to my ignore list

Just kidding man :drink:

HughC
12-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Ray Lewis
Adam Jones
Chris Henry
Terrell Owens
Jeremy Shockey

Sharkissle29
12-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Same here. I HATE belichick, but brady? I really don't care about him. Don't admire him either, he's just another QB to me

Yeah, that was a stupid comment. But do I hate him for that? No, I just think less of him now

:shake02:

Welcome to my ignore list

Just kidding man :drink:

haha i only say that because i hate how kuhn always gets brought up randomly....and here i am bringing him up.....lol, damn john kuhn

Avoid LLoyd1975
12-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Shawne Merriman
Tom Brady
Philip Rivers
TJ Housh
L. Tomlinson

43Hitman
12-13-2008, 06:53 PM
haha i only say that because i hate how kuhn always gets brought up randomly....and here i am bringing him up.....lol, damn john kuhn

Blasphemy!

SteelersJW
12-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Tom Brady
TJ Houshmandouschbag
Tony Romo
Kellen Winslow
Carson Palmer

warddj86
12-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Mine:

1 Carson Palmer
2 Rodney Harrison
3 Carson Palmer
4 Terrell Owens
5 Carson Palmer
6 Tomy Homo
7 Carson Palmer

O and Carson Palmer too

Steelman16
12-14-2008, 01:11 AM
Mine:

1 Carson Palmer
2 Rodney Harrison
3 Carson Palmer
4 Terrell Owens
5 Carson Palmer
6 Tomy Homo
7 Carson Palmer

O and Carson Palmer too

Wait, didn't you forget Carson Palmer? :laughing:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Uhh..anyone in the AFC North not in Orange and Brown. ;) (the bungals are orange and black, so yes, I hate them too.)

T.O. is annoying attention starved starlet moonlighting as a football player, I really want to see that guy laid out.

Ray Lewis is a murderer.

Nobody else that really comes off the top of my head..though theres probably more.

LambertIsGod58
12-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Ray Lewis is a murderer.

No, that's incorrect. Not only was he not convicted of murder, he wasn't even charged with it.

missedgehead
12-14-2008, 10:00 AM
No, that's incorrect. Not only was he not convicted of murder, he wasn't even charged with it.

That is true, but of course, people never let the facts get in the way of a good story though.

SteelCurtain7
12-14-2008, 07:13 PM

So, IOW...Ray-Ray and OJ have the "never convicted of murder" thing in common. :mad:

T.Richardson
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM

what about Lenard Little? People seem to forget his involvment in a death of a women.

SteelCurtain7
12-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Oh, I haven't forgotten. :mad: I cheer against those classless assclown Rams every chance I get. Any team willing to re-sign a freaking murderer deserves no respect.

LambertIsGod58
12-14-2008, 09:07 PM
So, IOW...Ray-Ray and OJ have the "never convicted of murder" thing in common. :mad:

The difference here is that Ray Lewis was not charged....OJ was. Big difference there.

Steelman16
12-14-2008, 09:47 PM

And your point is? Just cuz he t'weren't charged don't mean he didn't do it.

LambertIsGod58
12-14-2008, 10:04 PM
And your point is? Just cuz he t'weren't charged don't mean he didn't do it.

If you want to believe that he did it because you hate him as a player, so be it. I don' t care. But the fact remains he wasn't charged, so he is INNOCENT regardless of what you want to believe. What do you have that says he did do it? If there was something so compelling, he would have been at least charged. But since that didn't happen, I'd be inclined to believe the prosecution didn't have the balls to indict him because they didn't have enough.

lilyoder6
12-14-2008, 10:37 PM
and him not getting charged also means that he didn't do it....

the only ppl who know the truth are ray ray and his lawyor

Steelman16
12-14-2008, 10:50 PM
If you want to believe that he did it because you hate him as a player, so be it. I don' t care. But the fact remains he wasn't charged, so he is INNOCENT regardless of what you want to believe. What do you have that says he did do it? If there was something so compelling, he would have been at least charged. But since that didn't happen, I'd be inclined to believe the prosecution didn't have the balls to indict him because they didn't have enough.

Or maybe they didn't want one of Ray's thugs at their back door some dark night in the future...

fansince'76
12-15-2008, 02:10 PM

Yes, he was.

Ray Lewis, the Pro Bowl middle linebacker of the Baltimore Ravens, was charged with murder tonight in the slaying of two people, apparently in stabbings, outside an Atlanta nightclub hours after the Super Bowl ended.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9805E7D7173FF932A35751C0A9669C8B 63

The fact that he was later permitted to strike a plea deal to a lesser charge and avoid the murder rap is more indicative of the justice system in this country dealing with celebrities involved in crimes with kid gloves more than him being innocent. Another example of this phenomenon is Pacman Jones - he's another one who would probably be behind bars right now if it weren't for the fact that he's a pro jock.

The_WARDen
12-15-2008, 03:35 PM

Yo Ravens fan! He was charged with murder and then got on his knees to escape jail time.

SunshineMan21
12-15-2008, 03:50 PM
1. Rodney Harrison
2. Ray Lewis
3. Vince Wilfork
4. Philip Rivers
5. DeAngelo Hall

Muppet13
12-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Chad Johnson. He is all talk no action.