PDA

View Full Version : BARS TO PARTY AT????????????

steeler chick
12-10-2008, 08:57 AM
hello fellow steeler fans...........................I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any bars around the stadium that take reservations on gamedays. A bunch of my Steeler friends and I want to come to Pittsburgh for the Browns game........(We are from Canton, Ohio and HATE the browns) I know we can't get tickets but we thought it would be fun to just be in the city with all the other Steeler fans!!!!:tt::thumbsup: Could some one let me know if this is possible so that I could call those places and get hooked up for the game...........Or if any of you are going to a bar maybe we could meet up and have even more friends to help us root on our Steelers:tt02::drink: Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon..............GOOOOOOOOOOO STEELERSSSSSSSSS

steelcitybuck
12-10-2008, 10:02 AM
call bubba's ugly at 412-323-8459. there on federal street next to pnc park they have a third floor for stuff like that.

Stillers43
12-10-2008, 10:03 AM
McFadden's is a great bar to watch the game and party afterwards. It is near the stadium; not too far from Bettis's place.

SteelCityKingsVP
12-10-2008, 06:20 PM
My friend, Im VP of a new fanclub called the Steel City Kings. As of now we're just getting started but the SCK is planning on tailgaiting the Browns game also. If so we'd love to meet up with you to cheer on the Steelers! Email us at: SteelCityKings@live.com we'll keep in touch.

Stlrs4Life
12-15-2008, 04:55 PM
There's a few bars around the stadium that you can go to.