PDA

View Full Version : No RatBird Trolls???

beSteelmyheart
12-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Where are the RatBird trolls? Things have been pretty quiet around here lately...
Maybe they are waiting to see who wins the game. Typical.

revefsreleets
12-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Much easier to wait and see and then make up their mind. After all, these are old Redskins fans who jumped ship for the most part. How faithful of a fan can you be with less than a 2 decade history?

There are worse fans in the NFL, but not many. They definitely are neck-and-neck for the "lowest collective fan IQ" award.

SteelersMongol
12-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Where are the RatBird trolls? Things have been pretty quiet around here lately...

Just you wait. :wink02: They still got like 3 days to come around & start making nonsense.

SteelCityKingsVP
12-10-2008, 10:06 PM
There are worse fans in the NFL, but not many. They definitely are neck-and-neck for the "lowest collective fan IQ" award.

LOVIN IT!!!

cubanstogie
12-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Much easier to wait and see and then make up their mind. After all, these are old Redskins fans who jumped ship for the most part. How faithful of a fan can you be with less than a 2 decade history?

I think the Ravens' fans lack class the most, but are not the lowest IQ. That has to belong to the Browns.Here is a fan base that actually thinks they will A) beat us every year, and B) make the playoffs. Every year is their breakout year. They are truly the most delusional. Ravens fans are criminals.

SteelCityKingsVP
12-10-2008, 10:20 PM
They know they're gonna get OWNED this Sunday thats why!

tony hipchest
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
watch any film by baltimore director John Waters starring Divine ("pink flamingos" comes to mind) and you will see the average raven fan.

:poop:

HometownGal
12-10-2008, 11:04 PM

They're too busy trying to sell their tickets to Sunday's game to Steelers fans. :chuckle:

lilyoder6
12-11-2008, 01:18 AM
there too busy complaining that ward is a cheapshot artist and are deciding on how many tackles ray ray is "accounted" for

SteelCurtain7
12-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Just you wait. :wink02: They still got like 3 days to come around & start making nonsense.

Wait for it...wait for it... :chuckle:

SteelMember
12-11-2008, 07:52 AM
We had a DarkRaven, but I believe he got banned for Blastfurnace comments made in the regular forum (I think). There is also Crow-Magnon, but he seems very level headed and not too much of a smack talker...I can appreciate that.

I think we're all just looking for the diarrhea of the mouth type. yes?

dragtruk
12-11-2008, 08:43 AM
watch any film by baltimore director John Waters starring Divine ("pink flamingos" comes to mind) and you will see the average raven fan.

Now THAT is funny!:sofunny:

HometownGal
12-11-2008, 08:55 AM
We had a DarkRaven, but I believe he got banned for Blastfurnace comments made in the regular forum (I think). There is also Crow-Magnon, but he seems very level headed and not too much of a smack talker...I can appreciate that.

CrowMagnon is a pretty cool dude. :thumbsup: He's been around a while.

I have noticed this season that the number of opposing team's trolls has gone way down. Gee - wonder why that is? :toofunny::laughing::tt02:

xfl2001fan
12-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Yeah, but I'm still here!

Now that Art Go-to-Hell is no longer the owner, I haven't decided just how much I hate the Ravens. I'm not sure who I want to see win less this upcoming game.

The one nice thing I'll say about this game. Both teams do like to hit. At least they attempt to play football the way it's meant to be played.

stlrtruck
12-11-2008, 10:37 AM
They're afraid come Sunday night they'll be eating crow and reaching for a playoff spot.

SteelMember
12-11-2008, 11:56 AM
They're afraid come Sunday night they'll be eating crow and reaching for a playoff spot.

Damn Cannibals. :chef::chuckle:

TeeJay
12-11-2008, 03:23 PM

Now I have to pour bleach in to my eyes!

memphissteelergirl
12-11-2008, 03:44 PM

Yeah...they're a lot more fun to b*tch-slap around. :chuckle:

MaidenIndiana
12-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Ravan fans are just like their city of Baltimore...they both suck!

Buzz05
12-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Ravan fans are just like their city of Baltimore...they both suck!

Hey now. I live in Baltimore. I think you are forgetting about the wonderful....and the...Oh and don't forget the....yeah your right. It sucks here!

But a win on Sunday will make it feel like heaven when I don't have to listen to anymore crap from the flying rat fans. :tt02:

Dino 6 Rings
12-12-2008, 08:18 AM
The Ravens are most likely nervous.

This is a game they can not lose when it comes to the playoffs. Lose this won and the next two become must wins. Cowboys and Jags. If they lose this won and only split with the last two, that gives them 10 wins. That might not be enough to get in. Not with the teams in the AFC east all scratching and clawing for a playoff spot. Plus Indy. Ravens are at 9 wins, 3 teams in the AFC east have 8. That means that the playoff spots are still all up for grabs.

So we could, seriously, destroy their season by kicking the crap out of them this week.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-12-2008, 09:09 AM
The Ravens are most likely nervous.

This is a game they can not lose when it comes to the playoffs. Lose this won and the next two become must wins. Cowboys and Jags. If they lose this won and only split with the last two, that gives them 10 wins. That might not be enough to get in. Not with the teams in the AFC east all scratching and clawing for a playoff spot. Plus Indy. Ravens are at 9 wins, 3 teams in the AFC east have 8. That means that the playoff spots are still all up for grabs.

So we could, seriously, destroy their season by kicking the crap out of them this week.

I seriously hope we ruin their season. I hope that when they look back it this season, they can point to 12/14/2008 and say "that's when the wheels came off and it all just fell apart."

beSteelmyheart
12-12-2008, 08:21 PM
I started this thread to look for some trouble & pick a fight but I think you guys have beaten them down before they could start!lol! How could they argue when all of your answers are so true? :drink:

beSteelmyheart
12-12-2008, 08:28 PM

Now how would you know about Divine movies?:sofunny:

devilsdancefloor
12-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Now I have to pour bleach in to my eyes!

here let me help you out, but i get to use first!

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/12/12/f_eyebleach1m_09388d1.png

tony hipchest
12-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Now how would you know about Divine movies?:sofunny:

lol. are you kidding? "pink flamingos", "female troubles", "desperate living", and "polyester" are automatic cult classics.

waters is the best thing to come from baltimore. "cry-baby" and "pecker" are proof of that.

any film that can popularize the term "tea bagging" is alright by me. :chuckle:

as for the ravens... screw them on a matress found on the side of the road... :wink02:

SteelCurtain7
12-14-2008, 08:16 PM
IMO, all the Ratbirds trolls--and nominal Ratbirds fans--are on suicide watch. After watching that whiny John Harbaugh complain about getting robbed, I see no other possibility here. :p

Dino 6 Rings
12-14-2008, 08:19 PM
How hilarious.

For years the Ravens Defense has complained about the lack of offense.

With the game on the line, their Defense let up a 92 yard game winning drive.

HA! Love it.

SteelCityMan786
12-14-2008, 08:32 PM

Surprised we had so little.