PDA

View Full Version : t. brady downgraded to questionable

tony hipchest
12-14-2005, 08:31 PM
for sundays game against the bucs. what a joke! why does the nfl even bother collecting an injury report from these clowns?

Suitanim
12-14-2005, 08:43 PM
for sundays game against the bucs. what a joke! why does the nfl even bother collecting an injury report from these clowns?

Actually, I heard that Brady's injury was much worse than originally thought...he was limping pretty badly in last week's game. W/o Brady, the Pats season is over, even if they manage to back into the playoffs.

BB2W
12-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Damn, I was planning on starting him this week in fantasy... Vick is my other QB on that team and he is dinged up too.

Livinginthe past
12-15-2005, 02:10 AM
I think that the blow Brady took to his leg is more of an impact bruising rather than anything too bad - he went for X-Rays but these were negative.

BB kind of broke protocol when he stated that Brady was 'fine' - I really cant see Brady missing any time against the Bucs on saturday - he may be a little stuff due to bruising but he played well enough last week.

NM

clevestinks
12-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Looks like I`ll start Palmer in my fantasy league. And to thnk Brady had the hot hand!

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2005, 05:09 PM
That will be a huge blow for the Patriots if he doesn't play.

tony hipchest
12-16-2005, 05:16 PM
tom brady will be playing, no question about it.

clevestinks
12-17-2005, 08:14 AM
I cant take a chance on Brady not playing the entire game. I have to play Palmer. I`ll for big numbers , but a loss

clevestinks
12-17-2005, 04:35 PM
What the &^%&^%$&$*! I brenched Brady, and he throws for 3 tds. He ain`t hurt! What the *&^&^%(&^(*%(&%(%&*%&(%(*P&^(*)_&_!:redface:

Suitanim
12-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Yeah, Bellichick is back up to his old nonsense...

Ambridge
12-17-2005, 06:52 PM
So much for being questionable.
Brady threw for 3 TD passes and was 20-31 for 253yds against Tampa today.

Suitanim
12-17-2005, 07:49 PM
So much for being questionable.
Brady threw for 3 TD passes and was 20-31 for 253yds against Tampa today.

And looked quite mobile when TB sent those "Bring the house blizes"...

SteelCityMan786
12-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Yeah, Bellichick is back up to his old nonsense...

Bellichick Is a Moron. :rofl: :rofl: He Will have Brady Injured then If The Patriots And Steelers meet in Foxboro for the AFC Championship Game It will be major hell for the Patriots.

Livinginthe past
12-18-2005, 07:58 AM
I am a football fan and by no means a football expert - but it was pretty obvious to me that Brady would be playing yesterday regardless of his 'status'.

Did anyone actually bother to watch the play where he got injured?

It was an IMPACT INJURY most probably caused by by helmet contact to the lower leg - which means a broken bone at worst and bruising at best.

Seeing as Brady was seen JOGGING a day before the game it is fairly certain that his leg wasnt broken.

It is not like a strain or pulled muscle injury where there is a whole spectrum of seriousness - either his leg was broken or it was bruised.....simple as that.

The Tampa Bay coaches totally dismissed the notion that Brady would be forced to miss any gametime yesterday - so I dont see how anyone can accuse BB of gamesmanship.

An existing injury to Brady's shoulder is what keeps him listed as 'probable' - bruising to the lower leg would surely be enough to downgrade this to 'questionable'.

SteelCityMan - I had quite a difficult time trying to decipher exactly what you were trying to say in your post - it really doesnt make much sense at all does it?

And FYI - if the Steelers do make it to the AFCCG - it most certainly wont be in Pittsburgh - we will more than happy to play you at Foxboro though seeing as we are the guaranteed 4th seed.

NM