PDA

View Full Version : Possible break in FLA toddler death....

LambertIsGod58
12-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I hope for many reasons this turns out to be what they're looking for and fry this piece of trash!!! I'm sorry, but no parent who is missing a child waits a month to report it.....[B]PERIOD!!![/B

Associated Press Writer 41 mins ago AP Orange County Sheriff Dept. Detective Sgt. John Allen points Crime Scene technicians toward the area
Slideshow: Mother accused of killing missing Fla. girl Play Video Video: Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home AP ORLANDO, Fla. Authorities say they are seeking a search warrant for the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl after a small child's remains were found nearby.

Orange County sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said Thursday that investigators cordoned off the home belonging to the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, who often stayed at the home with her mother.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, insists that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. The mother has been charged with first-degree murder.

On Thursday, a utility worker stumbled upon remains of a small child less than a half-mile from where the girl lived. Investigators were trying to identify the remains. The medical examiner left with the remains about 3 p.m.

stillers4me
12-11-2008, 06:27 PM
:( Poor little thing.

I want to hold my precious little granddaughter right now. How could anyone do that to their baby???

T.Richardson
12-11-2008, 07:49 PM
That would be pretty suspicious to not report your daughter missing after 1 month. Hopefully justice will be served!

Polamalu Princess
12-11-2008, 10:00 PM
This hurts my heart so very much. My baby - that is all I can think about - my sweet and precious little girl that goes away for 10 seconds in a store and I yell for her...

43Hitman
12-11-2008, 10:10 PM
God bless her little soul. Precious little thing.

PAMillerGrrl83
12-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Her mother makes me sick. I wanna go get my little ones up from bed and give them extra kisses. Bless poor little Caylee.

cowboykilla
12-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Mark my words,the grandparents know more than what they have said. The grandmother is truly suspect.

LambertIsGod58
12-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Mark my words,the grandparents know more than what they have said. The grandmother is truly suspect.

I don't know if it's still true or not, but at one time the authorities were talking about charging the grandmother with being an accessory. I pray to God it's true.

beSteelmyheart
12-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Yep, that seems like one creepy family for sure who created the perfect sociopath..I don't know if she thought she could get away with it by not talking, or what. She is just a POS crying crocodile tears in my book with no conscience whatsoever.

SteelCurtain7
12-14-2008, 03:42 AM

I don't trust any of these family members. Especially the mom. She resembles the classic sociopathic narcissist. :mad:

lambertlunaticfan
12-14-2008, 05:26 AM
nbc did a story about this on dateline friday night,as the news broke this week about finding bones of a little child a block away from where the grand parents lived....it was a very interesting story...did any of you that have posted already to this see that also....i never heard that the grandmother was a suspect,as they never said that in the story,so im sure where you heard that.....and remember in america,its still innocent until proven gulity......even though it doesnt always seem that way....i just hope they get the right person who did this horrible thing,as she said a babysitter did it......but never explained why it took a month to report it,and didnt even do that on her own,as the grandmother turned her in and called the cops to report it as they had the 911 call when she called the cops on her.......but then the grandparents did a about face and protected her and going with the baby sitter took her story,will be interesting how this plays out,as she had to be medicated when she heard the news about bones being found.....was it cause she think thats her or know thats her.....it just saddens me about this world when i hear things like this.....:shake01: