PDA

View Full Version : Friction mounting between Romo and T.O

Edman
12-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Just reported on Sportscenter. T.O is not talking or taking interviews.:chuckle::toofunny:

Just like clockwork...

Preacher
12-11-2008, 07:06 PM
I was going to say... we are surprised how?

Funny thing. Wasn't the game against us and Philly the beginning of T.O's problems there as well?

Hmmm.

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Friction mounting between Romo and T.O

yeah....in the shower !!! :toofunny: .......:irock: .........:rofl:

Edman
12-11-2008, 07:13 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3763209&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Here you go. Official News Source. Seems Mr.Owens is jealous that Romo and Witten have a close relationship.

MACH1
12-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Me me me its all about ME!

SteelCityKing
12-11-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah....in the shower !!! :toofunny: .......:irock: .........:rofl:

HAHA! i was going to say "in between the sheets!" -- those two would be great candidates for a nice interracial gay couple of America. but then again, they'd be executed on the spot for even being such...in a town like Dallas, TX.

they say "everything is bigger in Texas." so, does that mean egos and fears of homophobia and black people!? ha!

T.Richardson
12-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Romo doesnt need T.O

The Duke
12-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Romo doesnt need T.O

yeah, romo can choke by himself :rofl:

paw-n-maul-u
12-11-2008, 08:32 PM
YESSSS!!!! ... I was hoping that this thread was already started. My thoughts
The only thing that surprises me ...

... is that it took two years to FINALLLLLLLLLY say "well what did you think was going to happen?"

Whoever thought Jerry Jones was smart, was stupid ...
1) T.O. might just destroy his third team
2) Since being un-suspended, Pacman has already been suspended for one third of the season, and now won't even finish the year because the steelers click-clacked him.
3) Tank Johnson Is barely working into the rotation at DT ... He spells Ratliff at best.
4) Roy Williams is already whining as well, barely seeing action or any balls coming his way.
5) Cupcake phillips is the head coach ... why not just give garrett the job outright? (moment for reflection ...

... you don't know?) ... Me neither. It's such a shame that Jones is tanking bill parcells team. Yeah, I said it. What the Fuh has gone right in the Phillips Era? Parcells now has his 1-15 turned 8-5 dolphins in tie for first place in their division ... Jones/Phillips has their team set up for another brilliant meltdown with easily the toughest road to the playoffs of maybe any team in the NFL.

Stick a fork in em'. Cowboys are DONE.

devilsdancefloor
12-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Owens feels that Romo and Witten -- close friends and road roommates who came to Dallas in the same offseason -- hold private meetings in which they create plays the two will use in upcoming games without including Owens in the conversations, according to a source who speaks regularly with Owens' teammates. Owens believes these discussions have worked to his detriment as Romo seeks to deliver the ball to Witten regardless of whether Owens is open.

OMG not only is he delusional he is freakin paranoid! better check him a drug habit next the bugs wil be crawling on his brain:coffee::tt02:

Godfather
12-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Where can TO still go? He can't go to the ratbirds because he burned that bridge when he vetoed the trade a few years ago. He can't go to Washington because the Cowboys won't trade him to a division rival. He can't go to Oakland because they're developing a young quarterback and they can't afford the TO circus...of course Al Davis is senile enough to do it. Maybe the bungholes but no locker room is big enough for TO and Ocho's egos.

ShutDown24
12-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Funny thing. Wasn't the game against us and Philly the beginning of T.O's problems there as well?

When Owens started ranting on the sideline in the game, I actually texted my buddy "It's funny how everytime we play T.O., he goes on a sideline rant."

brick
12-11-2008, 11:44 PM
is anyone surprised by this? he's the most dysfunctional wr in the game by far, even ocho whatshisname isn't this bad. i only wish he would have tried to start this stuff when he was in san fran..if he asked steve young to get the ball over jerry rice he woulda gotten smacked.

ohiosteelerfan20
12-12-2008, 09:02 AM
T.O. to Oakland next year. He should turn them around in no time:chuckle:

LambertIsGod58
12-12-2008, 09:08 AM
T.O. is such a great receiver....it's too bad he's such a locker room cancer.

TackleMeBen
12-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Maybe the bungholes but no locker room is big enough for TO and Ocho's egos.
now that would make for a really interesting reality show:chuckle:

stlrtruck
12-12-2008, 11:11 AM
I'd like to see him go to Baltimore. He'd be ok there for awhile but I can eventually see him destroying the offense and then mysteriously getting blindsided by Stab-It Ray and Fart Scott

steelreserve
12-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Where can TO still go? ...

He can't go to Oakland because they're developing a young quarterback and they can't afford the TO circus...of course Al Davis is senile enough to do it.

Of course he can go to Oakland. The Raiders are stupid enough to do anything. If their young quarterback keeps struggling, they'll probably just replace him with Michael Vick.

CheckMATE.

fansince'76
12-12-2008, 03:15 PM
The only thing that surprises me about this is that it took this long.

NJarhead
12-12-2008, 03:47 PM
"MOM! Timmy won't let ME play with the ball too!"

:coffee:

43Hitman
12-12-2008, 04:27 PM
T.O. is such a great receiver....it's too bad he's such a locker room cancer.

T.O has hands of stone. I would take Hines over him any day. IMO T.O. is NOT a great reciever. He may have talent but that doesn't mean jack if you can't transfer that to the field or locker room.

HometownGal
12-12-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm sure there is a LOT of friction between Romo and T.O. :sissies:

Now the question is - who's givin and who's takin'? :noidea::chuckle:

NJarhead
12-12-2008, 05:28 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BWAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!! You're bad....., and I can't believe I didn't think of that one.

Texasteel
12-12-2008, 06:03 PM
HAHA! i was going to say "in between the sheets!" -- those two would be great candidates for a nice interracial gay couple of America. but then again, they'd be executed on the spot for even being such...in a town like Dallas, TX.

they say "everything is bigger in Texas." so, does that mean egos and fears of homophobia and black people!? ha!

We aint feard of nothin or nobody. Except carnies, they have such small hands.

Godfather
12-12-2008, 06:15 PM
I'd like to see him go to Baltimore. He'd be ok there for awhile but I can eventually see him destroying the offense and then mysteriously getting blindsided by Stab-It Ray and Fart Scott

Already been tried. The Niners initially traded him to the ratbirds but he refused to report, so they undid the trade and sent him to Philly instead.

43Hitman
12-12-2008, 06:21 PM

Has anyone told you how awesome you are today! Cause you are!

:drink: Steeler babe!

X-Terminator
12-12-2008, 07:17 PM

Homo is definitely the "catcher" in that relationship...

xfl2001fan
12-12-2008, 08:27 PM

Let's look at this from a football perspective.

Romo lines up behind a bent over man for a living.
And TO is a "Wide" "Receiver".

I'm just saying.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Let's look at this from a football perspective.

Romo lines up behind a bent over man for a living.
And TO is a "Wide" "Receiver".

I'm just saying.

Yeah, but from what T.O. is saying Romo prefers a tight end. :toofunny:

HometownGal
12-12-2008, 10:13 PM

:rofl::laughing::toofunny:

missedgehead
12-13-2008, 12:46 AM
LOL Well, it was a matter of time before Owens would destroy the Cowboys, no? It took him awhile, but he finally got around to it. Just in time for my G Men to come to town. :)

lilyoder6
12-13-2008, 01:05 AM
but i bet tony romo is thinking like this right now, since T.O cryed after that one game..

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/ECKoolAid/lolsports/karaoke1.jpg

xfl2001fan
12-13-2008, 06:36 AM

But when Romo needs a quick score, he's always looking to TO.

Texasteel
12-13-2008, 07:05 AM

That was so funny.

By the way last week OT accused the two of them of making up secret plays just to keep him out of it.

What a total ass.

steelpride12
12-13-2008, 02:21 PM
I don't care how good a team is if you have T.O there will be chemistry problems and the team will far apart.

The Cowboys have a chance to be one of the best teams in the NFL, but the chemistry of all the good players does not match up which in return just equals poor play and no positive talking in the locker room.

stlrtruck
12-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Looks like it's not just Romo that TO has a problem with it. ESPN reported tonight that Witten and TO had words at the Cowboys training facility.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3767580

While the Dallas Cowboys were trying to downplay a possible rift between Terrell Owens and Jason Witten, the two nearly came to blows on Friday, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram first reported Saturday.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen, according to team sources, confirmed an incident occurred at the Cowboys training facility when Witten tried to engage Owens in a conversation about a pass route. Owens told Witten to stay away from him and called him a name. The two exchanged words before being separated.

Both players acted as if everything was fine when the media was allowed in the locker room, according to the Star-Telegram. But Owens was still upset.

The confrontation came a day after a source told ESPN that Owens believes Romo and Witten -- close friends and road roommates -- hold private meetings and create plays without including Owens.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips held a team meeting on Friday to clear the air about the report. Afterward, he said any personality conflicts had been resolved.

"Everything is set straight as far as I'm concerned," he told The Associated Press. "I think the players, too. We'll see."

The Cowboys play host to the NFC East leading New York Giants on Sunday night.