PDA

View Full Version : PREDICTION: STEELERS 08 OFFENSE (COLTS 06 DEFENSE)

desertsteel
12-13-2008, 09:32 AM
Here's my prediction.... do you remember how poorly the Colts defense played in 2006... all year long - especially against the run (last I think). Then when they made the playoffs, all of a sudden, their defense became world beaters on the way to the Super Bowl. As crazy as it sounds, I believe this will happen to the Steelers offense this year. Maybe starting this week, maybe next, but look out. If that happens, I see #6 baby!

Steel_Bus_24
12-13-2008, 10:31 AM
I just hope we can stay healthy enough to. This is a brutal stretch of games.

DACEB
12-13-2008, 04:25 PM
I like your train of thought philly!! For as much as the play-calling is all over the map, the O should be prepared for any situation.:wink02:

Seriously, the O will come together and what better time than Dec. & Jan.!!

Febuary!!!

Makaveli
12-13-2008, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=DACEB;495421

Seriously, the O will come together and what better time than Dec. & Jan.!!

Febuary!!![/QUOTE]

I applaud your optimism,.....but i question whether or not the Offense can just "turn it on" so suddenly ? Perhaps you are referring to how they did so in the Redskin game when Roethlisberger was on the bench ? Naaaah,...that was sheer coincidence.:chuckle:

DACEB
12-13-2008, 04:33 PM
I applaud your optimism,.....but i question whether or not the Offense can just "turn it on" so suddenly ? Perhaps you are referring to how they did so in the Redskin game when Roethlisberger was on the bench ? Naaaah,...that was sheer coincidence.:chuckle:

Damn, your ruthless!! LOL

43Hitman
12-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Damn, your ruthless!! LOL

At least he is consistent in his pessimism. Although he'll tell you he is a realist.:chuckle:

steelpride12
12-13-2008, 04:39 PM
The offense knows their skill and ability and the playoffs are the best time to bring out the guns and play our best on the offense. We have the players and the skill they just need to bring it together, establish the run game and dominate the Time of Possession.