PDA

View Full Version : 4 vikings charged for boat sexcapade

tony hipchest
12-15-2005, 06:10 PM
culpepper, b. mckinney, m. williams, f. smoot. 3 misdameanors apiece. hopefully they handle this as well as when they first got busted. although i dont think it will effect b. johnson any.

Ambridge
12-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Only misdameanors??
When this story first broke it was reported that the players involved were probably going to be in some serious trouble.

I wonder if some people were paid off to keep quiet or change their stories??

tony hipchest
12-15-2005, 06:32 PM
no, just indecent exposure and lewd and leviscious behavior charges. the story reeks of a witchunt that has been way overhyped.

mcginnist was getting and giving oral sex, i think it was smoot using a toy on a girl and culpepper and williams were getting lapdances.

culpepper was pissed. he said the only thing he can be charged with is being there cause he wasnt touched or didnt touch nobody. him and his wife are working out the issues "at home" uh huh...

i bet they didnt tip the strippers and crew and it pissed them off.

Suitanim
12-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Ahhhh, the life of an NFL star...

CASTEEL
12-15-2005, 06:44 PM
i bet they didnt tip the strippers and crew and it pissed them off.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should always tip well..... especially when you are a multi-milionare!!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-15-2005, 06:44 PM
gotta love being famous

SteelCityMan786
12-15-2005, 06:47 PM
They should get assault charges to.

tony hipchest
12-15-2005, 07:07 PM

if you can fly the bj queens up from atlanta you can slip each member of the crew a few hunnerd. not like the crew dont know whats going on anyways. i can see it now. one of the players asked the hot waitres if shed like to strip down and enjoy the party. when she refused he probably called her a ***** and didnt tip her. the same waitress who was offended and talking to the police probably wouldve been flattered and laughed it off with a few hundred in her pocket.

not to pigeon hole all women as gold diggers or people who can be paid off and drop all morals. but this is typical behavior of rich entertainers, and something that a wink, nod, and hefty tip usually prevents it from becomming public

SteelCityMan786
12-15-2005, 07:15 PM

The Vikings Paid for prostitution. And make sure you do tip well. And Multi-millionaires unless their cheap should give an extra 5%.

clevestinks
12-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Thank God this rarely happens to us!

Sharkissle29
12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
culpepper, b. mckinney, m. williams, f. smoot. 3 misdameanors apiece. hopefully they handle this as well as when they first got busted. although i dont think it will effect b. johnson any.
alright this might sound stupid....are orgies illegal? or did something else go down.....