PDA

View Full Version : HEART PROBLEMS

SteelerFanInTX210
12-14-2008, 07:48 PM
How many of you are like me in there early or late twenties (i am 28) feel like the Steelers are going to give you a heart attack before your due for one? I love Ben for his clutch, i would much rather have a guy who throws for 150 yards a game and get you the game winner than a guy who throws for 350 a game ( Tony Romo) and throws an interception when you are on the edge of your seat. I love this years Steelers no matter what the outcome of the season.

The Duke
12-14-2008, 07:50 PM
I feel like I'm too young to have heart problems. Oh well, at least it's for the steelers :tt:

XxKnightxX
12-14-2008, 07:50 PM
19 years old and my heart was thumping like rocks were bouncing over my body, I have a headache now from this lol.

steelpride12
12-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Im only 17 and my heart is thumping out of my chest right now!

jaygorius
12-14-2008, 07:54 PM
I have anxiety issues anyway, so these situations (which means almost every game this season) leave me unable to listen/watch. I hate to say I turned off the radio on the last drive and just followed the message board here. Yeah I feel like I missed out on it in a way, but I just get too anxious.

Steelers Since '75
12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
At 38 I feel like the fogey of this thread but believe me the Steelers always pull it out at the end... I have lived a lifetime of heart attacks from this team and you just can NEVER count them out! In the 4th quarter the Steelers plan develops and they almost always come through...

THE STEELERS ARE A TEAM THAT REWARDS THE FANS WITH FAITH!!! :tt02:

7/39/43
12-14-2008, 08:07 PM
had a stent put in back in Febuary. had the 47 year tune now I am good to go come on CARDIAC KIDS

Preacher
12-14-2008, 08:58 PM
At 38 I feel like the fogey of this thread but believe me the Steelers always pull it out at the end... I have lived a lifetime of heart attacks from this team and you just can NEVER count them out! In the 4th quarter the Steelers plan develops and they almost always come through...

:hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

I am the same age, and know the same feeling.

Last week, the room went dark on me when we got the pick 6.

43Hitman
12-14-2008, 09:01 PM
:hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

I am the same age, and know the same feeling.

Last week, the room went dark on me when we got the pick 6.

I hear ya brother, I am 35 and feel like I am 75 after every game. But I wouldn't trade in my Steelers for anything..except God of course.

T.Richardson
12-14-2008, 09:03 PM
19 years old and my heart was thumping like rocks were bouncing over my body, I have a headache now from this lol.

same here minus the headache.

Mcgee
12-14-2008, 09:04 PM
22 and loving every second of the rollercoaster games the Steelers give me on sunday.

XxKnightxX
12-14-2008, 09:05 PM

The AFC Divisional game in 06 against the Colts, I think everyone caught a heart attack on that fumble, I heard too that a guy in reality caught a heart attack at that moment.

Mcgee
12-14-2008, 09:07 PM
The AFC Divisional game in 06 against the Colts, I think everyone caught a heart attack on that fumble, I heard too that a guy in reality caught a heart attack at that moment.

I think that if only for a second, we were all looking out of #36's facemask as he sat there watching his flub-up run down the field.

stillers4me
12-14-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm asking for a portable defibrillator for Christmas.

Hammer Of The GODS
12-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Inside a regular length game I drink 8-10 budweisers and eat about 3 pounds of red meat!

It's just a matter of time! But what a way to go, watchin the Steelers, suckin down beer, and stuffin my gut with meat cooked over a fire!

:tt03:

BlastFurnace
12-14-2008, 09:32 PM
The worst it ever was for me was the last 5 minutes of t he Indy playoff game of 2005. I mean, I didn't feel right all night after that game.

I love Ben. I love the Steelers. I will say this...that they...win or lose, winning season or losing season, they kill me a little more every year.

Why do we care so much? What makes us fanatics? What makes us walk with pride if a 53 man squad...that we don't even know on a personal level...wins. Who knows.

I realize there are more important things than Steelers football...and I keep those things in priority higher than the Steelers, but for some reason, this team...for 32 years of my 41 years...has had my heart through good and bad.