PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry Song On Big Ben!

JEFF4i
12-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Well, sort of. Hot and Cold, a newer single from Katy Perry(Capitol Music) seems to be an appropriate song for Big Ben Roethlisberger. Now, as some of you know, I like the guy. However, as I can relate with me golf, his play style is different.

He is not a manager.

Big Ben gets game winning drives because he feels he can, and his talent has momentum. However, especially in the first quarter, he has a hard time(excluding the sometimes first drive) gaining and momentum. This is cold. I don't think its necessarily that he needs to warm up even, I just think he needs that little subconscious oomph in his head.

But I can tell you I know how it goes. Played in a tournament I was expected to win, and lost, and played in a tournament on a course I never played before in the worst conditions I've ever played in, and blew out the field, especially on the last few holes when I needed to. *shrug* There is something mental about momentum and the need to drive that just can make you more precise, even though you may not like that about yourself.

So yes, I think Big Ben is Hot and Cold, he's like a pan on the stove. If it isn't on, he stays cold too, but when the heat picks up, he goes all catalyst crazy and usually fires up.

Just my .02

warddj86
12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Yep

XxKnightxX
12-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Shes got (*)(*) =) lol

JEFF4i
12-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh, I'm in love with Katy Perry. The key is just getting my sis to introduce us, who works for Capitol. :D