PDA

View Full Version : Attention NFL Officials

NYC SteelersFan
12-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Next year, when you scum F#$%& are sitting around your expensive, mohagany corporate table, inside your lavish Time Square office, and your trying to figue out what you can do to try and keep the boring, unglamerous, low-scoring, small-market, classy and modest Pittsburgh Steelers out of the playoffs cause you think it effects your ratings, try to come up with something a little more creative than just giving us the most absurdly brutal schedule imaginable. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Make us play the Superbowl champions 10 times along with our 6 divisional games.
2. Make all our games on Monday night football, followed by Thursday night football for the entire season.
3. Make us play every single home game in a foreign country.
4. Ban the team from using headsets, mics, benches and watercoolers during games.
5. Make us go 20 yards for our first downs.
6. Put land mines on the field and only tell our opponents where they are.
7. Have ESPN spread a rumor that Roethlisberger is not only gay, but prefers them "young"
8. Try to create a cyborg on the same level as the Terminator and send him back in time to kill 5 year old Troy Polamalu.
9. After the cyborg fails, plant heroin inside Polamalu's Gatorade and suspend him for the season.
10. Accuse us of filming our oppenent's signals. Then say that you forgot to punish the last team properly so this time you'll make the punishment extra harsh and ban the Steelers from the league.

43Hitman
12-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Next year, when you scum F#$%& are sitting around your expensive, mohagany corporate table, inside your lavish Time Square office, and your trying to figue out what you can do to try and keep the boring, unglamerous, low-scoring, small-market, classy and modest Pittsburgh Steelers out of the playoffs cause you think it effects your ratings, try to come up with something a little more creative than just giving us the most absurdly brutal schedule imaginable. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Make us play the Superbowl champions 10 times along with our 6 divisional games.
2. Make all our games on Monday night football, followed by Thursday night football for the entire season.
3. Make us play every single home game in a foreign country.
4. Ban the team from using headsets, mics, benches and watercoolers during games.
5. Make us go 20 yards for our first downs.
6. Put land mines on the field and only tell our opponents where they are.
7. Have ESPN spread a rumor that Roethlisberger is not only gay, but prefers them "young"
8. Try to create a cyborg on the same level as the Terminator and send him back in time to kill 5 year old Troy Polamalu.
9. After the cyborg fails, plant heroin inside Polamalu's Gatorade and suspend him for the season.
10. Accuse us of filming our oppenent's signals. Then say that you forgot to punish the last team properly so this time you'll make the punishment extra harsh and ban the Steelers from the league.

Lmao!! Nice rant bro!:tt03:

mesaSteeler
12-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Well done. I would not be surprised that the evil media complex of BSPN and the corrupt Goodell would do anything to stop us from winning so can have the Cheatriots vs the Cowgirls every year.

PisnNapalm
12-14-2008, 08:31 PM
I'll ad a little rant here....

That personal foul penalty on Jeff Reed??? WTF? That was hardly a shove worthy of a 15 yard penalty.

Dino 6 Rings
12-14-2008, 08:33 PM
How about when Phil Simms flat out says during the broadcast "Yep, that's holding, but oh well"

Seriously...wtf is that. Harrison was held at least 3 times in the game when a flag should have been thrown and was completely ignored.

Hammer Of The GODS
12-14-2008, 08:37 PM
I agree that the zebras are influenced by league pressure to not call holding on the Steelers D (Harrison)!

But it tis a win!

T&B fan
12-14-2008, 08:45 PM
How about when Phil Simms flat out says during the broadcast "Yep, that's holding, but oh well"

Seriously...wtf is that. Harrison was held at least 3 times in the game when a flag should have been thrown and was completely ignored.

are you sure looked more like 5 or 6 times .

X-Terminator
12-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Harrison gets held at least 5 or 6 times in every game without a call. Nothing new. I see it as a sign of respect that he has been so dominant that other teams have no choice but to hold him. It would be nice if the refs would actually call it from time to time, but that just points to their incompentency.

NYC SteelersFan
12-14-2008, 08:49 PM
I agree that the zebras are influenced by league pressure to not call holding on the Steelers D (Harrison)!

But it tis a win!

I used to think it was only basketball (after the entire Knicks starting lineup was suspended for a playoff game against the Bulls). But after the overturned Polamalu interception in the playoffs against the Colts in 05', my eyes opened up more to the "stuff" that goes on behind the scenes in the NFL as well. You kind of have to ignore it and just hope the monkey wrenches thrown at you or not that big or obvious and that your team can play through it.

Steelers Since '75
12-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Highest media potential equals best placement of penalties... if the media loves you then you might get the same number of penalties but they will be more influential in their placement. :helmet: