PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Duke's a joke!!

Jaquila
12-15-2008, 11:00 AM
just saw this video and i had to post it!
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d35727

how can he say this!? Broncos Beating Steelers at Heinz field COME ON JAMIE i mean any givin sunday everything is possible, but the Broncos has no ground game and no defense all they got is a passing game which we even have seen screwin up against teams like Chiefs, the Broncos only got one threat and we have been playing against the most fearsome QB's and WR's through out the whole season and they have ALL been neutralized by our D.

I used to respect Jamie Dukes but now i will go as far as calling you Jamie Dukes an Idiot and a Steelers hater.

Sharkissle29
12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
i am not, in the least bit, worried about the broncos. they're a pretty bad football team

BlastFurnace
12-15-2008, 11:44 AM
I rarely watch any of the pre or post game shows anymore.

I respect the fact that many of them played the game, but to be honest...the shows just aren't that good.

The worst is anything on ESPN and the NFL Network isn't that far behind. I barely watch anything on ESPN anymore.

My Sunday football begins at kickoff of the first game of the day, not an hour before for pre-game.

dustyblades
12-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Jaime Duke is a moron. The worst part is that he acts almost exactly like a former boss of mine who is just about the biggest johnson I have ever met. Fortunately, my boss isn't on TV. If only they could cut the amount of time JD spends on Total Access, I'd be fine.

markymarc
12-15-2008, 11:45 AM
The Broncos will be bounced in the first round. So we won't even have to worry about them.

fansince'76
12-15-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm not worried about an 8-6 team with no defense or running game that will win its division by default because every other team in it sucks worse than they do. The Broncos will be lucky to get past the WC round to play us to begin with.

Hammer Of The GODS
12-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Dukes is a pile of :poop:!

Dino 6 Rings
12-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Only team that I'm concerned with is the Titans.

SunshineMan21
12-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Who exactly are the Broncos going to beat to get to play us anyway?

X-Terminator
12-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Is he talking about the same Broncos team that got their asses handed to them in Carolina yesterday? The Broncos with no running game, one weapon in the passing game and no defense? If the playoffs started today, they'd get the Colts, who would proceed to beat the hell out of them.

This guy obviously said that to get people talking. Well, mission accomplished. Your brush with greatness is now over.

Hobbes
12-15-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm not worried about an 8-6 team with no defense or running game that will win its division by default because every other team in it sucks worse than they do. The Broncos will be lucky to get past the WC round to play us to begin with.

:applaudit: nicely said the Broncos have'nt even won the west yet because they cant finish off the rest of that divison

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-15-2008, 01:19 PM
I like Dukes. I think he was just speaking to what he thinks is a Jeckyll and Hyde Broncos offense that can be great.

He picked the Steelers to beat the Ravens in Baltimore. I dont honestly think that he would believe those same Steelers would lose AT HOME to the Broncos.

A lot of times he just likes to pick wacky stuff that COULD happen, just to make people talk about it.......and I think some of you are taking his bait. Dukes sometimes is just the fat, funny, likeable, toned down version of Mark Madden.

Busforever
12-15-2008, 05:23 PM
I like Dukes. I think he was just speaking to what he thinks is a Jeckyll and Hyde Broncos offense that can be great.

He picked the Steelers to beat the Ravens in Baltimore. I dont honestly think that he would believe those same Steelers would lose AT HOME to the Broncos.

A lot of times he just likes to pick wacky stuff that COULD happen, just to make people talk about it.......and I think some of you are taking his bait. Dukes sometimes is just the fat, funny, likeable, toned down version of Mark Madden.

Totaly agree. Duke is paid to talk and make people talk, and seeing this topic he is doing a great job :flap:

Seriously, the only team that scares me on SB road is Indianapolis. They beat us, but even if they didn't, they are the only kind of team that can: explosive offense who can score some points even against terific defenses. I enjoy all ouf "ouch my heart!" wins but for now i don't think our offense is capable to keep the score on a 25+points game. All those incredible come back are possible because even when we don't produce on offense, we are "only" 10 points or less behind. But the Colts could be farther...

We have to be more consistent on offense, if we want to be dominant against the Colts. We've got the potential, but for Peyton & co stress me.

Dino 6 Rings
12-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Totaly agree. Duke is paid to talk and make people talk, and seeing this topic he is doing a great job :flap:

Seriously, the only team that scares me on SB road is Indianapolis. They beat us, but even if they didn't, they are the only kind of team that can: explosive offense who can score some points even against terific defenses. I enjoy all ouf "ouch my heart!" wins but for now i don't think our offense is capable to keep the score on a 25+points game. All those incredible come back are possible because even when we don't produce on offense, we are "only" 10 points or less behind. But the Colts could be farther...

We have to be more consistent on offense, if we want to be dominant against the Colts. We've got the potential, but for Peyton & co stress me.

laugh

ha. I'd love to play them again any time. Stupid turnover before the half and a tipped ball catch that should have been an int. Those are bounces I'd love back.

Eat that sorry arse Payton Manning for lunch.

SteelersMongol
12-15-2008, 09:00 PM
just saw this video and i had to post it!
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d35727

how can he say this!? Broncos Beating Steelers at Heinz field COME ON JAMIE i mean any givin sunday everything is possible, but the Broncos has no ground game and no defense all they got is a passing game which we even have seen screwin up against teams like Chiefs, the Broncos only got one threat and we have been playing against the most fearsome QB's and WR's through out the whole season and they have ALL been neutralized by our D.

I used to respect Jamie Dukes but now i will go as far as calling you Jamie Dukes an Idiot and a Steelers hater.

Actually I thought he was pretty pro-Steelers. :noidea: Before the last game vs. Ravens, he picked us 2 b the winners.

SteelCityKing
12-15-2008, 09:01 PM
what have the Broncos done lately...oh yeah...suck farts out of asses and ride the coattails of John Elway!!? haha!

warddj86
12-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Who exactly are the Broncos going to beat to get to play us anyway?

I seriously think Baltimore, Miami, and New England (6 seeds) will beat Denver in Denver.

I think Indy will bounce NYJ out, so that means we'll play either, NE, MIA, BAL, or IND

noto45
12-15-2008, 10:37 PM
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steel9guy
12-16-2008, 01:32 AM
All I'm have to say- Raiders 31 Broncos 10

Denver has one of the worse D's I've ever seen.

SoCalSteelersFan
12-16-2008, 04:03 AM
all I can say is even my sister can make the right pick on this one.

eafratitpm3
12-16-2008, 04:25 AM
Being a Steelers fan and now living in Colorado I would like nothing more than to see the Broncos play the Steelers. My wife and I went to the AFC Championship game in 05 in Denver and all of the Bronco fans that were talking smack beforehand were shut up. I would like to hear what they would say this year, lol.

Galax Steeler
12-16-2008, 04:46 AM
I don't care who he picks we are doing what we need to do and that is win football games so let him talk his smack.