PDA

View Full Version : bungles video ??/Whaa Datt ?

steeler47
12-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Man has anyone else seen that clown video.
It's a cross between New Orleans Bourban st. and clowns.Throw in a crack head and a pimp..some Fat out of tune flubber drinkers and there you go....a new bungle video!!
Inbreeds!!

http://theanimalcrackers.com/FearDaTigerMastered.wav

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2005, 09:40 AM
It's a cross between New Orleans Bourban st. and clowns.Throw in a crack head and a pimp..some Fat out of tune flubber drinkers and there you go....a new bungle video!!
Inbreeds!!

That team has some growing up to do. Carson Palmer saying they were the better team after the Steelers thumped them in Cincy and dumping Gatorade over Marvin Lewis (whom I respect tremendously) after they beat the Steelers was bush league - it was not as if that victory put them in the Super Bowl. As for Chad Johnson, let's see how chatty he is after they get whacked in the playoffs.

As the saying goes, act like you've been there before.

TexaSteeler
12-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Idiots. (Idiots, Idiots, Idiots for post length).

RoethlisBURGHer
12-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Didn't watch it,don't need to.They are still the Bungles.

When they don't even make the AFC Championship Game (personally,I hope we knock em outta the playoffs) CJ is gonna look like an ass for gis Super Bowl gaurantee.

This is thier first winning season (8-8 is not a winning record,Bengal fans) in how long?They won't make it past the divisional round without a stout defense,which they don't have.

Suitanim
12-16-2005, 10:31 AM
I can't wait til they revert back to the good ole days. The jokes are just too good (i.e. Why can't the Bengals host an internet website? They can't string 3 w's together).

bengalsfan21
12-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Didn't watch it,don't need to.They are still the Bungles.

When they don't even make the AFC Championship Game (personally,I hope we knock em outta the playoffs) CJ is gonna look like an ass for gis Super Bowl gaurantee.

I don't think your in the playoffs, hold on let me check............................................. ......................Nope sure not, maybe next year :toofunny:

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2005, 12:57 PM
I don't think your in the playoffs, hold on let me check............................................. ......................Nope sure not, maybe next year :toofunny:

I think the point is that there is a lot of celebrating going on for what would be a fairly minor accomplishment for any competently managed team (oops - that has not been the case with the Bungles for over a decade until recently).

That having been said, congrats on making the playoffs, which I am sure is as exciting for the Bengals and their fan base as learning to ride a bike is for a little kid.

Just quit acting like learning to ride the bike is the equivalent of winning the Tour de France :)

CASTEEL
12-16-2005, 01:32 PM
That video cracks me up.... I haven't seen it in it's entirety, heard a clip from the song on Serius NFL Network. I can't remember which show played the clip, but the hosts were laughing pretty hard at it.
Way to go Bungles...... still finding a way to be the laughing stock of the NFL!

GO STEELERS!!!

Sharkissle29
12-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Inbreeds!!

they finally have a good season, and they feel like their on top of the world. they have yet to prove anything.

StillerPaul
12-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I can't wait til they revert back to the good ole days. The jokes are just too good (i.e. Why can't the Bengals host an internet website? They can't string 3 w's together).

I'm calling my shot here. They are one hit wonders. Watch them self-destruct while we celebrate another AFCN title next season. It's alot easier to win when expectations are low. They'll soon find out what that means IMO. :cool:

clevestinks
12-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Been there , done that! Don`t count your chick Bengals

tony hipchest
12-16-2005, 07:29 PM
who are all the corny stand-ins they got to play the bengals players?