PDA

View Full Version : Could Waddle have "Ben" so wrong?

steelwall
12-15-2008, 11:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d46a29

Could Tom Waddle have been more wrong with his Steelers/Ravens pick and commentary? What he so lividly promised would not happened, was absolutly what happened.

This is why I could not be an NFL anouncer (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) If I was Jamie Dukes, immediately after the game I would be publicly force feeding Tom's comments down his throat.

I think I would have went so far as replaying Tom's earlier comments several times. Waddle was just sooooooooo confident with his prediction, and Dukes was right on.

P.S.

Also when he yelled "The Ravens!!!" in my ear like that, I would have punched him in the throat.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I saw that on NFL Network last week. He did say something about our inability to run the ball effectively being a problem in the playoffs like it was last year..........that could come out to be true.

steelwall
12-15-2008, 11:40 PM
He basicly said that the Steelers would not win in the same fashion as we did against Dallas, and that he would pick Flacco over Ben, regardless of the fact Ben has been in this situation before, and Flacco is a rookie.

He went on to say how if you put the ball in Ben's hands against this defense (the Ravens and their legue leading interceptions) "bad things will happen".

Galax Steeler
12-16-2008, 04:35 AM
That was funny he was kind of annoying I guess the steelers proved him wrong again.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-16-2008, 08:53 AM
I get to listen to Waddle all the time due to being near Chicago...:doh:

pretty typical fluff commentary on his part.

Dino 6 Rings
12-16-2008, 12:22 PM
He basicly said that the Steelers would not win in the same fashion as we did against Dallas, and that he would pick Flacco over Ben, regardless of the fact Ben has been in this situation before, and Flacco is a rookie.

He went on to say how if you put the ball in Ben's hands against this defense (the Ravens and their legue leading interceptions) "bad things will happen".

LMAO

Yeah, 92 yard game winning drives are "bad"

HA HA HA HA HA!

People Hate...Let them hate.