PDA

View Full Version : BYRON LEFTWICH???

jdsdaguy
12-16-2008, 06:01 AM
someone give a senario that would put leftwich under center for the browns game.

Burghfan58
12-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Why do you want Leftwich under center for the Browns game? Since the Steelers have a 1st round bye, I would prefer Ben stay sharp and play. If the game gets out of control scorewise then Leftwich plays.

Dino 6 Rings
12-16-2008, 07:05 AM
someone give a senario that would put leftwich under center for the browns game.

We win this weekend.

Then in the Browns game, we go up by 20 or so by the 4th.

Leftwich takes snaps to end the game.

Just like in the Browns Eagles game last night. Browns were so beaten, the Eagles put in their Backup to finish the game.

But first, we Must Beat The Titans.

Fire Haley
12-16-2008, 07:16 AM
Ben shoots himself in the leg.

Strippers call police.

That would do it.

TailgateMel
12-16-2008, 07:37 AM
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Lefty play some against the brownies...

not saying @ all that he should start over Ben... just saying that I think he is a good player too & wanna see some of those zingers he throws.

DACEB
12-16-2008, 07:48 AM

If we beat the Titans, then Ben should only play the 1st half. With the week off before the playoffs, I wouldn't sit Ben completely but we should be able to give a few guys some time off the last week. We should be able to beat Clev. with our backups, all of them. I would let whoever is healthy start, but there should be alot of rotation and many of the key starters should be out in the 2nd half.

This is a Browns team with Dorsey at QB. And lets not forget, a 400lb. a-hole that has already taken cheap shots at our QB. I say rest the majority of guys in the 2nd half, week off or not.

markymarc
12-16-2008, 08:10 AM
I could see Lefty playing the 2nd half of the Brownies game.

memphissteelergirl
12-16-2008, 08:14 AM
I could see Lefty playing the 2nd half of the Brownies game.

Same here!

Michael Keller
12-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Ben should play at least one half as he will not being playing the following week. No doubt he needs to stay sharp .

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-16-2008, 08:38 AM

Strippers call police.

That would do it.

NO....not BEN.......Harris Smith shoots himself in the leg. :chuckle:

Burghfan58
12-16-2008, 08:49 AM
If we beat the Titans, then Ben should only play the 1st half. With the week off before the playoffs, I wouldn't sit Ben completely but we should be able to give a few guys some time off the last week. We should be able to beat Clev. with our backups, all of them. I would let whoever is healthy start, but there should be alot of rotation and many of the key starters should be out in the 2nd half.

This is a Browns team with Dorsey at QB. And lets not forget, a 400lb. a-hole that has already taken cheap shots at our QB. I say rest the majority of guys in the 2nd half, week off or not.

Good point.

devilsdancefloor
12-16-2008, 11:34 AM

Strippers call police.

That would do it.

ya know i lol just reading it! but then i got done reading all the post in th thread and just could help myself i had to lol again:thumbsup::drink::rofl::rofl:

Fire Haley
12-16-2008, 11:48 AM
All my posts are for amusement purposes only.

The serious stuff I leave on the Jags boards.

BlastFurnace
12-16-2008, 12:26 PM

If we win in Tennessee, we will...more than likely...need to beat Cleveland to keep Home Field Advantage.

Ben needs to play.

Besides, the last thing we want is for our starting offense not to play competitive football for nearly 3 weeks. This group needs reps together.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Once we are up by a few TD.... maybe 34-0
Then I would like to see lefy or even Dixon play some

KeiselPower99
12-16-2008, 02:24 PM
I would like to see Byron play some. We have a tremendous backup qb and should use him a lil if we go up on the Titans big and the Browns in the 2nd quarter.