PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben post game press conference

kylemuze
12-16-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure how many of you Steeler fans noticed Ben's shirt in his post game press conference this past Sunday, but I wanted to introduce Muze Clothing and offer all of you 20% off by simply entering "bigben" in the promo code. Ben was wearing one our new thermals, "It's Not a Motorcycle Baby, It's a Chopper." We pair classic movie lines with compelling graphics and print them on the finest cotton. Ben is a big fan of our line and I thought a shirt may make a nice holiday gift for that Steeler fan in your life. Check out the pic and then take a look around the site. Go Steelers!

http://www.muzeclothing.com/blog/paparazzi/

DoctorCAD
12-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the commercial

BlastFurnace
12-16-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm not sure how many of you Steeler fans noticed Ben's shirt in his post game press conference this past Sunday, but I wanted to introduce Muze Clothing and offer all of you 20% off by simply entering "bigben" in the promo code. Ben was wearing one our new thermals, "It's Not a Motorcycle Baby, It's a Chopper." We pair classic movie lines with compelling graphics and print them on the finest cotton. Ben is a big fan of our line and I thought a shirt may make a nice holiday gift for that Steeler fan in your life. Check out the pic and then take a look around the site. Go Steelers!

http://www.muzeclothing.com/blog/paparazzi/

If we can order a new Right Tackle through you guys, let us know. Preferably, someone who doesn't false start. Please don't tell me they are on backorder either.

SteelerFanInCA
12-16-2008, 01:25 PM
If we can order a new Right Tackle through you guys, let us know. Preferably, someone who doesn't false start. Please don't tell me they are on backorder either.

Now that's funny. :sofunny:

43Hitman
12-16-2008, 01:49 PM

:applaudit::applaudit::toofunny::drink:

Sharkissle29
12-16-2008, 02:35 PM
if you made shirts from sayings that are heard around these boards like "Fire Arians (i would purchase)" "Willie Parker is slow" or "Ben Roethlisberger holds onto the ball too long" then i think you're in for some business