PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Bowl?

SteelCityKing
12-16-2008, 03:05 PM
the Eagles are looking a little hot right now. granted, they still suck but they can still make a run at the playoffs and MAYBE pull out the big bad turn around of the year.

but...

the Steelers are looking to pick that sixth and go down in history this year. =)

do you think the Eagles and Steelers could play in a Super Bowl against each other!? i bet if it did happen, Pennsylvania would implode on itself and Eagles fans would marry Steelers fans, cats and dogs raining from the heavens, and PA getting the most recognition since...i don't know...becoming the second state in the nation in 1802! haha!

KeiselPower99
12-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Shouldve happened a few years ago. I dont think they will even get in,too little too late.

SteelCityKing
12-16-2008, 03:31 PM
they need too much help to even make it. but if they do, i'm gunning for the Green Birds to make it. i want revenge from the beat down they gave us earlier this year. =)

The Duke
12-16-2008, 03:31 PM
That's what we wanted in 2004 and that didn't end well :crying02:

But both the eagles and steelers seem like they haven't reached their full potential yet, so it could happen....

Revenge against the colts then against the eagles :tt02:

NYC SteelersFan
12-16-2008, 03:36 PM
The eagles are one of the most inconsistent teams I've ever seen in the last 2-3 years. I just can't see them winning 3 straight playoff games even if they get in.

SteelCityKing
12-16-2008, 03:37 PM
That's what we wanted in 2004 and that didn't end well :crying02:

But both the eagles and steelers seem like they haven't reached their full potential yet, so it could happen....

Revenge against the colts then against the eagles :tt02:

haha! honestly, everytime we play someone it's some sort of revenge mission. like we ALWAYS have someone with a vendetta against us. we're wanted men bro...we can't even go play football on the weekends without someone wanting to take our heads off and crap down our throats.*

*please note: i'm not saying that about us, like, you and me personally. but the Steelers and the Steelers fans as a whole. get me!? haha!