PDA

View Full Version : let's talk about draft

mopit55
12-16-2008, 03:56 PM
what should take the steelers an offensive lineman , a defensive lineman or take a player who hasn't pick early?for offensive lineman i like duke robinson or herman johnson for d-lineman maybe tyson jackson b.j raji fili moala and in 17-32 michael oher eugene monroe so there are a lot offensive linemen in this draft for us.

stlrtruck
12-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Let's talk game against the Titans.

I understand the desire to look forward but we could be in the midst of another magical run and it seems we want to push past it to next year.

Remember the last Super Bowl and Big Ben revealed what Marino said to him, "ENJOY IT, you never know when you'll get back!" And I'm not looking into February, I'm just saying, Let's enjoy this week! Then after that the next week against the clowns that secures our homefield (hopefully).

Let the draft take care of itself after the season ends!

Burghfan58
12-16-2008, 06:04 PM
what should take the steelers an offensive lineman , a defensive lineman or take a player who hasn't pick early?for offensive lineman i like duke robinson or herman johnson for d-lineman maybe tyson jackson b.j raji fili moala and in 17-32 michael oher eugene monroe so there are a lot offensive linemen in this draft for us.

Plenty of time to do that later. The Steelers are in the midst of the most exciting part of the season. The draft can wait for those dreary days of February and March.

Texasteel
12-16-2008, 06:12 PM

Go to the War Room, that is where he talk draft. You'll enjoy it.