PDA

View Full Version : HARBAUGH:I REMEMBER NOW!!!!

jdsdaguy
12-17-2008, 05:51 AM
:blah:i remembered that he was a qb but what i didn't realize is that he was the putts that we beat in the 95 afcc. wasn't jim mora the hc too. i do remember the finally play (the hail marry) ahhh, classic. wassn't he cryin after that game to?:chuckle:
i wonder if he was scared to take the job? i wonder if he called mora after the game and cryed on his shoulder?:rofl:

SteelCurtain7
12-17-2008, 05:56 AM
Uh, no. We beat Jim Harbaugh in the 95 AFCC. The Raisins' coach is John. Brothers, I believe.

Steelcitygal87
12-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Who are you talking about? John Harbaugh is the coach of the Ravens. His brother Jim is the one who we beat in the AFC championship game in 1995. Jim Harbaugh coaches the Stanford Cardinals football team.

jdsdaguy
12-17-2008, 06:02 AM
ooohhhh, i'm sorry my bad. still funny thinkin bout that game.

Steelcitygal87
12-17-2008, 06:06 AM
I remember that game sooooo well...I was on the edge of my seat for the last play...HOLDING MY BREATH until I saw the ref. wave INCOMPLETE LOL. Man, that was TOOOO CLOSE for comfort! For a minute I thought that Colt player came down with the ball. I will never forget the look on Bill Cowher's face when the game was over. Priceless! :tt03::tt03:

HometownGal
12-17-2008, 06:11 AM
ooohhhh, i'm sorry my bad. still funny thinkin bout that game.

Hey - no problem. Everyone has a brain fart now and then. :wink02:

I remember that game all too well - didn't think I'd have any nails left by the time it was over.