PDA

View Full Version : Steelers are 1-6 in Tennessee since 1997.

Edman
12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Haven't won there since 2001.

You know what that means, right? Another streak will be busted Sunday.:tt03:

Hope the Titties are ready. McNair, George, Wycheck, and oscar winner are gone, lets see them try to pull a victory out out their asses against the Steelers this time.

OX1947
12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Steelers hadn't won in B-More since 2002. So, it means exactly SCHLONG

BlastFurnace
12-17-2008, 02:57 PM
And we were 1-5 against New England since 2001...until several weeks ago.

This is the year to break down the barriers that have been in our minds for years.

Hapa
12-17-2008, 03:26 PM
FCK THE PAST! LETS KILL THESE BITCHES!

The Duke
12-17-2008, 03:44 PM
And we were 1-5 against New England since 2001...until several weeks ago.

This is the year to break down the barriers that have been in our minds for years.

Hadn't won in New England since 96 or 98(?) either

Tomlin is a streak breaker :tt02:

plus we got tony's thread :thumbsup:

Steel_Bus_24
12-17-2008, 03:47 PM

Hope the Titties are ready. McNair, George, Wycheck, and oscar winner are gone, lets see them try to pull a victory out out their asses against the Steelers this time.

I thought I was going to turn into the hulk after that crap

Lets get em Steelers!:tt03:

Rek
12-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Is it bad that I don't fear the Titans? In the entire NFL, I really don't think there is any team the Steelers can't beat? Should've beat the G-men, O-line is a little bit better than we they played the Eagles, Colts game came down to one turnover and Tennessee lost to Houston and barely put up double digits. IMO, the only two teams in the league that I don't think the Steelers would beat 100% for sure would be Baltimore again or Carolina.

Dodt
12-17-2008, 04:10 PM
only streak coach tomlin will be keeping alive is the monday night streak. makes we wish for the old afc central line up.

STEELtownHAVOX
12-17-2008, 04:15 PM
I remember that playoff game where we "roughed" the kicker, Joe Nedney. I still despise that guy!

chucoblack&gold
12-17-2008, 05:18 PM
I remember that playoff game where we "roughed" the kicker, Joe Nedney. I still despise that guy!

I'm assuming thats the "oscar winner" referenced:toofunny:

markymarc
12-17-2008, 07:25 PM
I love watching these streaks get busted down in 2008. Let's add another one to our list on Sunday. :tt02:

warddj86
12-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Is it bad that I don't fear the Titans? In the entire NFL, I really don't think there is any team the Steelers can't beat? Should've beat the G-men, O-line is a little bit better than we they played the Eagles, Colts game came down to one turnover and Tennessee lost to Houston and barely put up double digits. IMO, the only two teams in the league that I don't think the Steelers would beat 100% for sure would be Baltimore again or Carolina.

Until Sepulveda comes back any game's a possible loss :chuckle:

Avoid LLoyd1975
12-17-2008, 08:03 PM
No McNair and Eddie George in their primes anymore. We should dominate their over-rated offense.

STEELtownHAVOX
12-17-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm assuming thats the "oscar winner" referenced:toofunny:

I presume you're right, i overlooked that some how. lol...but yeah, no more Nedney!:tt02:

HometownGal
12-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Stop the Titans run game, avoid stupid penalties, score early and take full advantage of the opportunities afforded, pressure the hell out of Boozer and that is the recipe for beating them.

Rek
12-17-2008, 10:42 PM
What's the only thing the Titans have? A stellar running game.
What's do the Steelers do? Stop the running game.

...I'm sorry, I just don't see this game being as close as people are assuming.

XxKnightxX
12-17-2008, 11:34 PM
Casey Hampton is on the Spotlight in this game. He needs to crush Kevin Mawae to teh backfield and suck in as many double teams as possible.

titanbo11
12-17-2008, 11:39 PM
We're gonna run it down your throats. The Steelers should of lost the last 2 games against the Cowboys and the Ravens. I'll be there Sunday and when I get back from watching you guys get ran on to the tunes of 220 yards . I'll come back and holler at ya.

Titans 23 Steelers 14.

Book it.

:dualies: :helmet:

steelwall
12-18-2008, 12:00 AM
We're gonna run it down your throats. The Steelers should of lost the last 2 games against the Cowboys and the Ravens. I'll be there Sunday and when I get back from watching you guys get ran on to the tunes of 220 yards . I'll come back and holler at ya.

Titans 23 Steelers 14.

Book it.

e.g. he won't be back. :hatsoff:

Rek
12-18-2008, 12:33 AM
e.g. he won't be back. :hatsoff:

One can hope. :chuckle:

Pi Kapp Steeler
12-18-2008, 12:36 AM

Titans 23 Steelers 14.

Book it.

#1 ranked rushing offense New York Giants - leading rusher against the steelers-Brandon Jacobs 47yd
(not to mention stopping the bulldozing brandon jacobs 3 times in a row at the goal line)

#6 Ranked rushing offense Baltimore Ravens-leading rusher against the steelers
(including overtime)-Leron McClain 63yd

second visit - leading rusher against the steelers- Laron McClain 87yd

#7 Ranking rushingoffense New England Patriots- leading rusher against the steelers- 73yd Kevin Faulk

#8 Ranked rushing offense Washington Redskins-leading rusher against the steelers-Clinton portis-51yd

those are 4 teams the steelers have faced that are in the top 10 in rushing offense AND THEIR LEADING RUSHER DIDNT BREAK 100yds. And you are meaning to tell me you believe that your beloved Titans are going to run for 220 yards on us??? :drink: have another one buddy

GO STEELERS:tt02:

fansince'76
12-18-2008, 12:51 AM

Titans 23 Steelers 14.

Book it.

Real impressive game against the juggernaut Texans there, pal. :yawn:

Your running game will be stuffed all day. Book it.

Jackass.

tony hipchest
12-18-2008, 01:23 AM

Titans 23 Steelers 14.

Book it.

:dualies: :helmet::toofunny:

:confused:...for real ???

no, really...... :laughing:

this post has got to be an admin plant, just to get us fired up.....

:tap:

"holla back, gee!" :noidea:

:tt03:

Steelman16
12-18-2008, 01:24 AM
220 yards

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
12-18-2008, 01:31 AM
got the nerve to bring up the last 2 WINS !!!....when the titans just lost to the mighty texans....:toofunny:

Petesburgh66
12-18-2008, 01:45 AM

Titans 23 Steelers 14.

Book it.

Funny,

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42053

most of you Titan fans are predicting a loss.

What is even more funnier, your prediction of the Titans racking up 220 rushing yards against this Steelers D. Titans will be lucky to get 220 total yards.

SteelCityKingsVP
12-18-2008, 01:57 AM
Bottom line. Their d line is beat up, and their offense isnt good enough to put up points agains our D. Our offense can put up points WHEN NEEDED LOL! I hate to say that but its true. Steelers win and Parker has a big day.

HometownGal
12-18-2008, 06:25 AM

Titans 23 Steelers 14.

Book it.

And what team did the Titans lose to last week, hmmmm? :scratchchin: Your Tites could manage only 4 FG's against the lowly Texans. :coffee:

stillers4me
12-18-2008, 06:32 AM
Is shooting a smiley grounds for banishment???????:tap:

Justin Otstott
12-18-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm still pissed about that playoff lost to them years ago so this will be good to watch

Dino 6 Rings
12-18-2008, 08:03 AM
What's Tomlin's record in Tennessee with the Steelers?

SteelMember
12-18-2008, 08:12 AM
What's Tomlin's record in Tennessee with the Steelers?

After This Sunday...

An excellent chance to be 1-0. :tt03:

BritishSteel
12-18-2008, 08:38 AM
I'll be there Sunday and when I get back from watching you guys get ran on to the tunes of 220 yards .

You ran up 100 yards total rushing against the Texans and you actually think you'll double that and then some? On this Defence? Are you on Crack? Our Defence makes the Texans D look like a high school team, and they smacked you in the mouth all afternoon on Sunday.

titanbo11
12-18-2008, 10:57 AM
You guys have way to much bias. Have any of you noticed the Texans records after the hurricane they had to deal with.

first 4 weeks hurricane stuff. 7-3 the last 10 wks. A rivalry game we're the biggest game on their schedule too. you guys got beat by the colts and philly . we beat the colts and philly is middle of the pack too.

They put this up
MIA 28 @ HOU 29
DET 21 @ HOU 28 Final
CIN 6 @ HOU 35 Final
HOU 21 @ MIN 28 Final
BAL 41 @ HOU 13
HOU 27 @ IND 33 Final
HOU 16 @ CLE 6 Final
JAC 17 @ HOU 30 Final
HOU 24 @ GB 21 Final
TEN 12 @ HOU 13

I forgot to mention
you guys should've lost to San Diego Dallas and Baltimore. That ball never crossed the goal line.

X-Terminator
12-18-2008, 11:15 AM
You guys have way to much bias. Have any of you noticed the Texans records after the hurricane they had to deal with.

first 4 weeks hurricane stuff. 7-3 the last 10 wks. A rivalry game we're the biggest game on their schedule too. you guys got beat by the colts and philly . we beat the colts and philly is middle of the pack too.

They put this up
MIA 28 @ HOU 29
DET 21 @ HOU 28 Final
CIN 6 @ HOU 35 Final
HOU 21 @ MIN 28 Final
BAL 41 @ HOU 13
HOU 27 @ IND 33 Final
HOU 16 @ CLE 6 Final
JAC 17 @ HOU 30 Final
HOU 24 @ GB 21 Final
TEN 12 @ HOU 13

I forgot to mention
you guys should've lost to San Diego Dallas and Baltimore. That ball never crossed the goal line.

They beat Detroit, Cinsuck, Cleveland, an average GB team and a down Jacksonville team...and you want us to be impressed with that? Fact is, your Titans got beat by an inferior opponent, for the second time I might add, since they also lost to the incredibly overrated Jets at home.

You say the Steelers should have lost to SD, Dallas and the Rats...but they didn't. So what's the point of even bringing it up, other than some kind of lame smack? As for the TD, it's debatable, and it's obvious that you don't know the rules because the ball doesn't have to CROSS the goal line, just TOUCH it, to be ruled a TD. But even if the refs upheld the no TD call, can you guarantee that the Steelers wouldn't have scored anyway had they gone for it, which Max Starks said they were going to do? No, you can't.

BTW, we have a place here for smack talk (lame as it is). It's called the Blast Furnace. Take it there, or kindly piss off.

fansince'76
12-18-2008, 11:28 AM
You guys have way to much bias.

And you're an idiot troll. Bye bye now. :wave:

Too bad your overrated team isn't going to get to further pad its W/L record by kicking around another bottom feeder like Detroit or KC again this week.

TackleMeBen
12-18-2008, 11:33 AM
i like the tennessee oilers... well as long as they arent playing the steelers.:chuckle:

with haynesworth and the other guy out, i cant think of his name, we should be able to get our run game back on track. we will need it if we are going to make it to the superbowl.

xlchamps
12-18-2008, 11:41 AM
What's the only thing the Titans have? A stellar running game.
What's do the Steelers do? Stop the running game.

...I'm sorry, I just don't see this game being as close as people are assuming.

Yea, exactly what i've been telling my friends, i dont think this game will b close at all. Titans are completely horrible wen smash and dash are stopped. Our d will hold those two up and then big ben is going to have a 3-4 td in the air type of day.

stlrtruck
12-18-2008, 11:52 AM

They put this up
MIA 28 @ HOU 29
DET 21 @ HOU 28 Final
CIN 6 @ HOU 35 Final
HOU 21 @ MIN 28 Final
BAL 41 @ HOU 13
HOU 27 @ IND 33 Final
HOU 16 @ CLE 6 Final
JAC 17 @ HOU 30 Final
HOU 24 @ GB 21 Final
TEN 12 @ HOU 13

I forgot to mention

Shoulda, coulda, woulda doesn't do a darn thing in reality! It isn't like the Titans haven't pulled a few of their last games out of their butts against lesser opponents. You talk about biased - I'm sure you're just a straight shooter!

While our offense has not been performing up to our expectations, they perform enough to win and when it comes down to it - isn't that all that matters W's. And as much as you think we should have lost against san diego, dallas, and baltimore, we should have also beat the giants and colts - oh that's right you didn't want to mention those shoulda's did you!

Look junior, you can waltz in here and pretend that somewhere along in your dream the titans are equal to the Steelers. But the nightmare for you is about to begin. You see everyone still wants to pick the titans - they're the princess pick. But that just irritates 53 men that wear black and gold. 22 of those men play on they #1 Ranked Defense who prefer to stomp mudholes into people.

I'll make no reasons to you about my team and the record they hold given the hardest schedule in the NFL. But the bottom line is the defense dominates and the offense does enough to win!

Come back Sunday for your ticket back to nowhere and a fresh brewed cup of ST*U!

stlrtruck
12-18-2008, 11:55 AM
And you're an idiot troll. Bye bye now. :wave:

Too bad your overrated team isn't going to get to further pad its W/L record by kicking around another bottom feeder like Detroit or KC again this week.

WHY WHY WHY!!!!

Why can't Christmas season be troll season too?

Will someone please let the trolls stay here just a little bit longer next time? I was just getting in to it!!

UUUUUGGGHHHH......

next......

TackleMeBen
12-18-2008, 12:05 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/blah430.jpg

cowboykilla
12-18-2008, 07:14 PM
If we don't turn the ball over no one can beat us. No one! The titans should be afraid. :helmet:

Polamalu43
12-18-2008, 07:15 PM

Not worried at all.. we got this bro. :tt::tt03::tt02: