PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tomlin Photographs

beSteelmyheart
12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
I am looking for high quality/resolution photographs of Mike Tomlin for art reference to draw a portrait. The more detail, the better, & preferrably in color. (I'm a real nit picker with details)I am also going for that serious look, something that really brings out his character. Something close up on his face looking all badass would be awesome!
Also if you know of any hardcopy publication that has a feature on him with photos like these can you please let me know?

x7x24x
12-18-2008, 08:30 PM
I am looking for high quality/resolution photographs of Mike Tomlin for art reference to draw a portrait. The more detail, the better, & preferrably in color. (I'm a real nit picker with details)I am also going for that serious look, something that really brings out his character. Something close up on his face looking all badass would be awesome!
Also if you know of any hardcopy publication that has a feature on him with photos like these can you please let me know?

Go to NFL.com and find their photos section you can select each Steelers game indiviually. They usually have a few of Tomlin close up in each game.

beSteelmyheart
12-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks, I'll try it!