PDA

View Full Version : LondonSteeler: Do you get to watch the games?

Dook
12-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Do you get to see the games over there across the pond?

I know they have pubs over there, been to the Rose and Crown in Mildenhall, but do they have sports pubs?

How did you become a Pittsburgh Steelers fan?

clevestinks
12-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Good Question. If I may add to it. What time are the games played live there?

I email back and forth with the president of Hawaii`s Steelere fan club. 350+ members, they watch at the All Star Bar and Grill in Honululu, at 6:00 a.m. and are surfing by 10:00 a.m. he tells me.

LondonSteeler
12-17-2005, 05:17 PM
hi guys, when i saw the title of the thread, i thought it would be: do you watch the games?... cos you dont know SH!T, lol haha

yea we get a few selections of games on the sunday all live, but obviously we're 5 hours ahead of you guys on the eastcoast, im watching the chiefs/giants game as i type, usually 1 in the first (6pm here), 1 in the 2nd, sometimes even the night game sunday on NASN, we get monday night as well but it starts at 1am, you can get them in some pubs, but not often, the nfl still hasnt caught on big yet.

i get to see all steeler games as i pay a guy to record every game and send me a copy on dvd, but not often live :redface:

i became a burgh fan around 94, rod woodson was my hero, nearly killed me watching him play for the purplepidgeons, theres not many steeler fans in the uk, mostly the big 3, cowboys, raiders & whoever just won the superbowl...

:tt: