PDA

View Full Version : cowboys/ravens

wardislord
12-20-2008, 12:18 PM
it might be hard, but can i get a GO COWBOYS for tonight? the only thing i like to see more than the steelers beating the ravens is the ravens missing the playoffs. :tt:

SteelCityKing
12-20-2008, 12:27 PM
i'm really amped over this game and like you said, i hate to announce it...go Cowboys. they could use the win and the Ravens could sure use the loss. haha!

when the Steelers aren't playing, i root for the NFC to beat the AFC and if the AFC is playing AFC...i hope they just rip each other up. whatever gives US leverage. =)

fansince'76
12-20-2008, 12:29 PM
I'd like to see them both miss the playoffs, personally.

MACH1
12-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Could always hope for a tie. LOL

SteelCityKing
12-20-2008, 12:42 PM

yeah...i'm with you. =)

sixstringlass
12-20-2008, 12:46 PM

I agree... but (and I REALLY hate to admit this) I would rather see the Cheatriots miss the playoffs than any other team, so, even though it makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit, I (almost) want to cheer for the Ratbirds. (Blech.)

TeeJay
12-20-2008, 01:00 PM
F**k the Ravens.

I'm going to have to shout for the 'Boys on this one!

'Cause, personally, I'd like the 'Boys to make the Play-Offs....and face The Black and Gold in the SB.. ...............Cause then Super Bowl XXX can be put to bed. Once and f**king for all.

Steelcitygal87
12-20-2008, 01:07 PM
I think the Cowboys will win this one. Their defense has been playing fantastic lately(we had a lot of problems moving the ball on them..great goal line stance. And last weekend Eli couldn't do much of anything). I think their D gets a LOT of pressure on Flacco and we all saw what happened last week when he is pressured..

Go Cowboys! (I hate them, but I detest the RATS even more):tt03::tt03:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-20-2008, 01:16 PM
I think the Cheatriots and the and the winnner of the week 17 matchup between the Jets/Dolphins get the last two slots...providing the cowgirls can beat the ratbirds....(which I am praying for)

steelersfanman92
12-20-2008, 01:25 PM
I am hoping that the Cowboys win this one although I will not be to upset if it goes the other way

I just wish I could watch it but I dont have the NFL network

revefsreleets
12-20-2008, 03:06 PM
This is like having to pick in a fight between Charlie Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer. One is vile, evil, despicable and represents everything wrong and awful with the world, and the other is worse!

devilsdancefloor
12-20-2008, 03:14 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! :tt::tt::tt:

OneForTheToe
12-20-2008, 05:14 PM
These are the games when I think of the movie "Black Sunday," and root for the blimp. :flap:

Seriously, it is better for the Steelers if the Ravens lose, but I would also love to do the loser dance in the general direction of Jerry Jones.

Texasteel
12-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Folks here have been crying all week that they are the "BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL" and may still miss the playoffs.

SteelCityKing
12-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Folks here have been crying all week that they are the "BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL" and may still miss the playoffs.

man, that really sucks. i bet you get sick of seeing that blue and silver everytime you turn around. it's like being the lone samurai surrounded by enemies AND being behind enemy lines! HAHA!

everything is bigger in Texas...especially the drama, right!?

SteelCityKingsVP
12-20-2008, 08:49 PM
I am hoping that the Cowboys win this one although I will not be to upset if it goes the other way

I just wish I could watch it but I dont have the NFL network

The other way?! The Ravens are the ONLY team that would scare me if we had to meet them in the playoffs. Or didnt you watch the game last week. One time and ONE time only I'll say this....GO COWBOYS

Godfather
12-20-2008, 11:10 PM

Tie? You misspelled "meteor".

The bright side is a Ratbirds win was bad for the Patriots*. Go Jets and Fins tomorrow.

Fire Haley
12-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Having the Cryboys and pats out of the playoffs is almost worth a Ratbird win.

Let the "Hire Cowher!" chants begin in Dallas.

chucoblack&gold
12-21-2008, 01:20 AM
The only game of the season when I want dallas to win and they screw it up!!!

I guess thats what happens when you send "boys" to do a man's job.

SteelersMongol
12-21-2008, 08:25 PM
The Cowgirls do suck. Can't beat the Ravens?