PDA

View Full Version : Clueless Analysts

Steeldude
12-21-2008, 04:30 AM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=11149398&ch=243724&src=sports

tiki barber says the steelers' red zone offense just can't score. he also says the titans' RZ offense is poor also.

tiki barber: "this team(steelers) can't score in the redzone. they get point blank opportunities, and they can't get it done"

really? here are the RZ stats for the steelers and titans.

steelers are 6th in the NFL with a TD RZ% of 56.8

the titans are 3rd in the NFL with 61.4

it's one thing to mess up stats on a message board, but these guys are on national TV :doh:

Note: annoying 30 second commercial precedes the video

Hapa
12-21-2008, 07:36 AM
It's ridiculous the ish announcers say. Seriously some of the stuff is just retarded.

Burghfan58
12-21-2008, 08:48 AM
Didn't Tiki Barber say after he retired that Eli couldn't get the job done? Then Mannig takes the Giants to the Bowl and wins it. He should of went into seclusion after that statement. Instead he keeps making a fool out of himself.

mesaSteeler
12-21-2008, 09:31 AM
“If I ever had to have a brain transplant I’d want a sports writer’s brain because it’s never been used.” - Norm Van Brocklin, former NFL coach and college and pro football standout player

KeiselPower99
12-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Aint Tiki a male model now???

Big D
12-21-2008, 11:06 AM
my problem with the media is that all the networks cbs,fox,espn,nbc and nfl network insist on having personalitys not experts. I cant listen to any of them

NYC SteelersFan
12-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Didn't Tiki Barber say after he retired that Eli couldn't get the job done? Then Mannig takes the Giants to the Bowl and wins it. He should of went into seclusion after that statement. Instead he keeps making a fool out of himself.

It's amazing he kept his job after they won the Superbowl with him gone. As the last poster said, it's all about "personality" not football knowledge.