PDA

View Full Version : Why negative rep points for my opinion?

CASTEEL
12-18-2005, 01:22 AM
I am new to this board, so maybe I don't quite understand how the rep points work. I thought that as long as I posted my opinions, and kept things respectful, I would be ok.
I could understand if I were posting ignorant attacks at other posters.... but why do I get negative rep points for posting my opinion?

GO STEELERS!!!

Koopa
12-18-2005, 01:45 AM
i'm not sure why you got neg repped, but i gave you a rep so it put you back up, you can check if they left a comment by clicking on quick links and then clicking on user control panel, maybe they left why they neg repped you. and to give postive or negative rep just click on the thumbs up and thumbs down icon

LondonSteeler
12-18-2005, 04:05 AM
very odd, check your user cp to find out if they left a name. otherwise the admin of the site should be able to see who gave it to you

SteelersFever
12-18-2005, 08:24 AM
I bet you were given negative reputation for this post. Hell, I may even give you negative reputation for saying a crack dealer AND a Raven would fit nicely into the Steelers system. :buttkick:

I am one who somewhat agrees with the Jemal Lewis talk. Aside from this season, which he hasn't had any help with from the ratbirds o-line or anything else on that team, he's been quite an amazing RB. What he did in college was stupid, but at least he didn't try to kill anyone.....
I think he would fit nicely into the Steelers system......

....but then again, I'm not a coach or anything else other than a fan...... :smile:

In any case, I absolutley hate the thought of Jermome leaving. It just plain SUCKS.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-18-2005, 08:40 AM
how do you give people rep in the new system that is here. there use to ba an icon but now there isnt?

SteelersFever
12-18-2005, 08:52 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=6603&postcount=7

CASTEEL
12-18-2005, 04:24 PM
No biggy... it's just one point. I was just curious if opinions regularly got you bad rep on this BB. I'll just have to watch what I say..... :grin:

GO STEELERS!!!