PDA

View Full Version : If we play the Titans in the playoffs.......

JackHammer
12-21-2008, 04:06 PM
.........they're gonna pay for stomping on the Terrible Towel!!!!

plenewken
12-21-2008, 04:08 PM

I saw that. Unacceptable! Next time we'll stomp a Titans jerseys with the guy wearing it.

The Duke
12-21-2008, 04:09 PM
I never liked white, but now I hate him

Look what happened to the bengals last time....

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 04:10 PM
to me, that is like wiping your ass with the American flag. it's totally uncalled for...period. ask TJ Houshmanzadeh...bad karma bro.

speaking of Terrible Towels, is it just me or does Mitch Berger look like Myron Cope's bastard child with one of the Golden Girls!? haha! he is one ugly cat. ha!

SteelerFan091472
12-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I can't wait for the Steelers to play these punks again and stomp them into the ground.

steelreserve
12-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Besides that, I'm actually pretty optimistic about our chances if we play them again. With the number of things that went wrong for us, it was pretty impressive we kept it close. We come out there next time all pissed off and it ought to be one-sided.

steelreserve
12-21-2008, 04:12 PM
to me, that is like wiping your ass with the American flag. it's totally uncalled for...period. ask TJ Houshmanzadeh...bad karma bro.

speaking of Terrible Towels, is it just me or does Mitch Berger look like Myron Cope's bastard child with one of the Golden Girls!? haha! he is one ugly cat. ha!

I was talking to my dad as that happened; I told him it was like pissing on a picture of the pope. He said no, it was even worse.

Crushzilla
12-21-2008, 04:14 PM
It is even worse.

Because, to me, that is a symbol of Myron Cope's legacy here in Pittsburgh.

So... you basically just pissed on Cope's grave there White...

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 04:16 PM
It was a fake.

Edman
12-21-2008, 04:16 PM
It's no big deal. We'll see them again. The Steelers still have the #2 seed locked down no matter what happens.

Anyway, guess the Titans don't have a memory of what happens to Steeler opponents who diss the towel. Especially when there's a likely chance that they'll see the Steelers again.

Steelers win in a laugher next time.

JEFF4i
12-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Whoah whoah whoah...call me crazy, but I see a scrappy nasty Colts doing our work for us.

I said it a few weeks in on a golf forum I'm on, and stick by it. Colts-Steelers AFC Championship. Colts are going to lose next Sunday, be kinda pissed like us, and beat them in Week 2.

BritishSteel
12-21-2008, 04:19 PM
If we do have to go to that junkyard again in the Championship game I Guarantee we come out swinging haymakers and spend the next 60 minutes punching them in the mouth.

Steel_Bus_24
12-21-2008, 04:20 PM
We packed it in big time today and you could almost tell by listening to Ben this week

They better find some fire come playoff time...and hopefully this will stoke it

Crushzilla
12-21-2008, 04:20 PM
It was a fake.

So? Same thing is implied.

Jaquila
12-21-2008, 04:21 PM
OH YEAH keep stomping on that terribel towel White!!!! cause you clearly dont have enough brains to figure out that we most likely will be back and you just made the Conference play-off game more important than SB you dumbshit.
Just because you clinched #1 seed doesnt mean that you won the NFL White and we will be back more angry than ever!!

guess what... we are back under the radar and ready to pound some Media hore ass!!
GO STEELERS:tt03:

steelreserve
12-21-2008, 04:21 PM
not only did they stomp the terrible towel but their ghetto ass running back celebrated a touchdown early..we need a rematch

Not only that, but their ghetto ass defensive back was doing that ghetto ass wave-the-ball-around move on the last interception ... I was hoping one of our last two guys who had a shot at him would decide to knock him out of his shoes, but instead they kind of gave up.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Looks like we've got another one who needs to be shown the door...

XxKnightxX
12-21-2008, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=SteelCityKing;503621]to me, that is like wiping your ass with the American flag. it's totally uncalled for...period. ask TJ Houshmanzadeh...bad karma bro.

speaking of Terrible Towels, is it just me or does Mitch Berger look like Myron Cope's bastard child with one of the Golden Girls!? haha! he is one ugly cat. ha![\QUOTE]

Thats not funny regarding a comparison that you made

Edman
12-21-2008, 04:30 PM
wow...I've never seen a team bring their own crying towels. Bring more next time, you'll need 'em !! Go Titans !!

Somebody get this southern hick POS out of here.

GutterflowerSteel
12-21-2008, 04:31 PM
I just watched the post game wrap up with Coach Cowher. He wasn't happy about the desecration of The Towel ("You don't DO that!"), and his chin was set and he looked at the camera and (paraphrase) said, "The best team won TODAY. It's just ONE GAME. Things will be different if they meet again!" :tt02:

He'll never coach for the Browns - he'll always be a Steeler :helmet:

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 04:31 PM
So? Same thing is implied.

I know, but I just wanted to point that out. I think it's pathetic that they would even go through the trouble of making one up just to make some kind of "statement." Well, TJ Houshmandzadeh made the same "statement," and the Bungles haven't had a winning season since. Karma tends to do that to you.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Somebody get this southern hick POS out of here.

The redneck hilljack has been booted.

BenIsSuperman7
12-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Looking back on it now I am glad they did that because it is the biggest mistake they will ever make. You don't do that to a terrible towel and we'll get our revenge assuming we even see them again which might not even happen.

BlastFurnace
12-21-2008, 04:36 PM
I just watched the post game wrap up with Coach Cowher. He wasn't happy about the desecration of The Towel ("You don't DO that!"), and his chin was set and he looked at the camera and (paraphrase) said, "The best team won TODAY. It's just ONE GAME. Things will be different if they meet again!" :tt02:

He'll never coach for the Browns - he'll always be a Steeler :helmet:

He may want $9 Million to return to the sideline, but...seeing how fired up he was...he would coach us against the Titans for $5.00 if given the chance to make up for that.

He still loves us. He'll never be a Stain.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 04:38 PM

Remember the last Douchebag who messed with Terrible Towel. His Team Lost the next match up.

Texasteel
12-21-2008, 04:41 PM

Remember, a couple of years ago Cincys WR, Whosmyfather, did the same thing, and they did pay for it. I think that was our SB year.

SunshineMan21
12-21-2008, 04:43 PM
If White plays us again, James Harrison will take his head off.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 04:46 PM
What they should do if they have to face the Titans in the AFCC (which would be the next time they face them should they both their playoff games) is play that on a loop over and over again for the defense, then show it to them again right before they take the field. I wouldn't want to be Fat Boy that day, that's for sure.

MaidenIndiana
12-21-2008, 04:51 PM
The Titans will learn that paybacks are bitch!

dez09231
12-21-2008, 04:52 PM
We aren't going to play them in the playoffs.

They're dropping to Baltimore in the Divisional.

Titanmagic
12-21-2008, 04:53 PM
The problem is the next time you play the Titans we will have our two all pro defensive lineman back. So I'd say we stomp you even worse. To tell you the truth, the Steelers don't even concern me now at all. Oops gotta go, our rookie DT just got his 5th sack. LOL

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Oops gotta go....

Time to go hump your sister, Jethro? Say bye! :wave:

dez09231
12-21-2008, 04:55 PM
The problem is the next time you play the Titans we will have our two all pro defensive lineman back. So I'd say we stomp you even worse. To tell you the truth, the Steelers don't even concern me now at all. Oops gotta go, our rookie DT just got his 5th sack. LOL

Everyone sacks Ben, btw. That isn't something to brag about.

And i'll put money down that the Titans don't make it to the AFC Championship, bud.

Put up or shut up.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Time to go hump your sister, Jethro? Say bye! :wave:

OUCH...sick burn! LOL!

Edman
12-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Victory wasn't good enough for Tennesee, nope, they decided to rub it in too.

And thus, they will suffer. Thanks for the bulletin board material.

shevdog
12-21-2008, 05:03 PM
The ghost of Myron has been awaken! Titans are doomed!

"Yoi, that ain't kosher!"

beaudreaux
12-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Why should you expect any respect from them? Do they really owe any respect to the Steelers in their own house? Cowher was practically crying on camera, the same coach who wouldn't congrat Fisher or shake his hand when theTitans knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs. With all due respect, do you really expect an opposing team to show you any respect?

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Why should you expect any respect from them? Do they really owe any respect to the Steelers in their own house? Cowher was practically crying on camera, the same coach who wouldn't congrat Fisher or shake his hand when theTitans knocked the Steelers our of the playoffs. With all due respect, do you really expect an opposing team to show you any respect?

What comes around goes around. Remember that.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Why should you expect any respect from them? Do they really owe any respect to the Steelers in their own house? Cowher was practically crying on camera, the same coach who wouldn't congrat Fisher or shake his hand when theTitans knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs. With all due respect, do you really expect an opposing team to show you any respect?

Stomping on the towel is stomping on a dead man's grave, asshole.

Time for another one to go.

beaudreaux
12-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Just asking a legit question. I wouldn't expect any of the pros on either side to need more motivation than the game itself. If something makes them "more motivated", then I think you're dissing your own players, they'll be pumped on both sides regardless of what happens outside of the game.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Just asking a legit question. I wouldn't expect any of the pros on either side to need more motivation than the game itself. If something makes them "more motivated", then I think you're dissing your own players, they'll be pumped on both sides regardless of what happes outside of the game.

You can kindly kiss my ass. You show class regardless of the outcome or what happened in the past. They won the game, then decided to rub it in. That's not showing class.

Get the F out of here with that bullshit.

Edman
12-21-2008, 05:09 PM

Not respect, just win and don't be an ass about it. That's part of the reason why the 2007 Patriots were so despised outside of Spygate.

Congrats to the Titans, they won fair and square today, but that wasn't good enough. Fatass and Keith Bullshit decided to be a bitches and rub it in. Win with class, you'll get class. The Titties don't get shit from me. I would congratulate them on a great victory, but now I'll just be a bitch to your team playing in Hicktown.

Hope you enjoy your impending ass kicking in January. Nobody disses the Towel and gets away with it.

Michael Keller
12-21-2008, 05:10 PM
I am grateful for the experience of playing the Titans. More good will come out of this game than bad. They do protect their QB. very well. I can promise you if we play them again Lebeau will figure out how to change that.

It will be a much different game should we meet again.

It is a long season, The Steelers could not have been UP for this game and I understand this.

The toughest part is we have to wait 3 weeks for a meaningful game.

beaudreaux
12-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Wow, class, as in calling someone names for asking a question and asking to ban them? Sorry you guys lost, but I'm just asking a question.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:12 PM
What comes around goes around. Remember that.

what goes around REALLY comes around. =)

okay okay...so, this dude wants to talk about respect or lackthereof and why should the opposing team show respect to the other team who may or may not deserve it. i think that is a moronic thing to say because EVERY PLAYER in the league shows respect to other players. it's a little black sticker on their helmet with their numbers or initials. -- granted, they are deceased players who passed on while still being in the league or being invovled in the league. also, nobody on the Steelers died and nobody on the Titans died...i know this. BUT, who are the Titans to shit on the legacy of Myron Cope. an icon and a legend in the city of Pittsburgh and a key role in the arrival and revival of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Myron has been around longer than most of the Titans if not the Titans team as a franchise and HE deserves some respect for his creation of the Terrible Towel. players are dicks and they don't care who they piss off or who they disrespect because they want to get the front page of tomorrow's paper or be a number one video on YouTube by doing something that is going to cause drama and people are going to be irrate. guess what Titans, you pissed off ALOT of people today and we will have our revenge when the time comes. it's just too bad you have to take it out on Cope's legacy and he can't be here to defend himself. but we'll do it for him. the Steeler Nation will prevail and Cope's legacy will be restored. =)

AKSteeler
12-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Another classless team in the NFL. I have hated the Bengals since Douchemanzada used the towel to wipe his shoes off. The Titans are now one of my most hated teams because of how classless they are.

What a pathetic display of sportsmanship. Assholes.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:14 PM
sadly, the Titans fans could careless about who they jack off...but the Steeler fans WILL remember that sh*t...promise. pinky swear. =)

beaudreaux
12-21-2008, 05:14 PM
but now I'll just be a bitch to your team playing in Hicktown.

Hope you enjoy your impending ass kicking in January. Nobody disses the Towel and gets away with it.[/QUOTE]

:noidea: lol, who said they were my team?

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Another profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering classless team in the NFL. I have profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering hated the Bengals since Douchemanzada used the towel to wipe his shoes off. The Titans are now one of my most hated teams because of how classless they are.

What a pathetic display of sportsmanship. Assholes.

dude, how'd you get so many "profanity filters" but they skipped on "asshole!?" was it because you captalized it like it was the real name of LenDale White!? haha!

Frankie3521
12-21-2008, 05:15 PM
It is even worse.

Because, to me, that is a symbol of Myron Cope's legacy here in Pittsburgh.

So... you basically just pissed on Cope's grave there White...

lol...

beaudreaux
12-21-2008, 05:20 PM
what goes around REALLY comes around. =)

okay okay...so, this dude wants to talk about respect or lackthereof and why should the opposing team show respect to the other team who may or may not deserve it. i think that is a moronic thing to say because EVERY PLAYER in the league shows respect to other players. it's a little black sticker on their helmet with their numbers or initials. -- granted, they are deceased players who passed on while still being in the league or being invovled in the league. also, nobody on the Steelers died and nobody on the Titans died...i know this. BUT, who are the Titans to shit on the legacy of Myron Cope. an icon and a legend in the city of Pittsburgh and a key role in the arrival and revival of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Myron has been around longer than most of the Titans if not the Titans team as a franchise and HE deserves some respect for his creation of the Terrible Towel. players are dicks and they don't care who they piss off or who they disrespect because they want to get the front page of tomorrow's paper or be a number one video on YouTube by doing something that is going to cause drama and people are going to be irrate. guess what Titans, you pissed off ALOT of people today and we will have our revenge when the time comes. it's just too bad you have to take it out on Cope's legacy and he can't be here to defend himself. but we'll do it for him. the Steeler Nation will prevail and Cope's legacy will be restored. =)

They were prob just pissed that there were so many of them at the game.

Texasteel
12-21-2008, 05:23 PM
but now I'll just be a bitch to your team playing in Hicktown.

Hope you enjoy your impending ass kicking in January. Nobody disses the Towel and gets away with it.

:noidea: lol, who said they were my team?[/QUOTE]

You mean, your a professional troll. :troll:

Edman
12-21-2008, 05:24 PM
They should be pissed at their own Southern Trash fanbase, not the Steelers fans.

Keep apologizing for the Titans, Lenwhale has sealed their own fate. And it's not a very good one should they meet up with the Steelers again.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:26 PM
They were prob just pissed that there were so many of them at the game.

Well then they should get pissed at their own fans for not buying all the tickets or selling them to Steelers fans. They didn't need to desecrate the towel like that. It's something you just don't do.

FenceMan
12-21-2008, 05:29 PM
If you dont want your precious towel stomped on, dont bring it into our stadium... Where do you think LenDale White got it from? No doubt it was thrown by one of the Pitt fans.

You guys are sore losers and just upset that your tough guys got out toughed today.

If you want to see classless look in the mirror and see all of the personal attacks you are making (ghetto running back, southern trash fanbase, etc).

Thanks, good luck.

BodaciousBo
12-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Jesus Christ calm down.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 05:30 PM
If you dont want your precious towel stomped on, dont bring it into our stadium... Where do you think LenDale White got it from? No doubt it was thrown by one of the Pitt fans.

You guys are sore losers and just upset that your tough guys got out toughed today.

If you want to see classless look in the mirror and see all of the personal attacks you are making (ghetto running back, southern trash fanbase, etc).

Thanks, good luck.

Eat shit, redneck.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:31 PM

Thanks, good luck.

you REALLY don't know how disrespectful and mentally retarded you sound right now. but that's okay...keep typing away. the more you type...the more you come off as a c*ck.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Jesus Christ calm down.

How about you go F yourself?

SteelCityKing
"Southern Trash Fanbase"?

what does that even mean coming from someone who loves a team FROM the South!? like i said...stupid.

"Ghetto Running Back"?

that's just ignorant and racist as hell. grow up.

TitanPower
If your fanbase and team need this incident to get up for when we meet, ya'll have huge problems

All the players will be pumped for the game if it happens

It's the AFC Championship

ShutDown24
12-21-2008, 05:33 PM
If the Steelers play the Titans again, seriously - they will maul them. It will be a blowout. I'm not just saying this you know because I'm a Steeler fan and that's what I hope, but honestly. They will get destroyed. They were already slamming that punk White to the ground earlier today every time he touched the ball. If we play them again, I can see James Harrison pulling the type of tackle that he nailed the Browns fan with a few years back. I hope we meet them again. Guaranteed win.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:33 PM
If your fanbase and team need this incident to get up for when we meet, ya'll have huge problems

All the players will be pumped for the game if it happens

It's the AFC Championship

And you too.

Get this piece of crap off our message board.

BodaciousBo
12-21-2008, 05:34 PM
you REALLY don't know how disrespectful and mentally retarded you sound right now. but that's okay...keep typing away. the more you type...the more you come off as a c*ck.

No he's right. You guys are acting like a bunch of sore losers.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 05:35 PM

Why be a troll about it? Are you 12 years old or something?

TitanPower
12-21-2008, 05:35 PM
And you too.

Get this piece of crap off our message board.

Good argument

Are you saying that your team needed this incident to get up for the AFC Championship game???

Hell I wish Lendale wouldn't have done it....i don't think it was necessary....we already stomped you guys on the field....no need to desecrate your precious flag

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:36 PM

Most of us don't mind the loss. They stomped on a Pittsburgh icon, a LEGEND, when they stomped on that towel (which was a fake, BTW). We take that VERY seriously. If you don't like it, kiss my ass, then walk out the door.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Good argument

Are you saying that your team needed this incident to get up for the AFC Championship game???

Hell I wish Lendale wouldn't have done it....i don't think it was necessary....we already stomped you guys on the field....no need to desecrate your precious flag

:upyours: Hillbilly.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Good argument

No jackass, like you said, it wasn't necessary. They had already won the game. There was NO NEED to show a complete lack of class by doing that.

So you can still kindly go piss up a rope.

beaudreaux
12-21-2008, 05:40 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:
You mean, your a professional troll. :troll:[/QUOTE]

No, just a fan wanting to see what the fuss was all about.

:popcorn:

ShutDown24
12-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Good argument

If the Titans are lucky enough to make it out of the first round of the playoffs and have the unfortunate task of playing the Steelers again, dude - your overweight back up running back just lost you the game. Seriously. You have no idea what doing that to the towel did. You guys are done. The Titans have no shot at winning the Super Bowl.

Do you know what the proceeds of Terrible Towel sales go to? That is one of the most disrespectful things committed on a football field since your overrated nose tackle stomped Andre Gurode's face. That is disgraceful.

The Titans are finished. Really. It's carved in stone and you heard it here first. that is just baaaad karma dude.

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 05:41 PM
wow. all the wussbag titan fans are crawling out of the woodwork now that they have a win. they were no;where to be seen the prior week.

imagine that! even cowboy and raven fans who have graced our forum have shown more dignity than that.

LMAO- i woulda never thunk titanfans were even lower in the bottom of the barrel that cowboys and ravens.

m. jones was a steeler. and m. jones OWNED k. dyson in the SB.

i welcome the chance to face these frauds again in the playoffs.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 05:41 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:
You mean, your a professional troll. :troll:

No, just a fan wanting to see what the fuss was all about.

:popcorn:

No, just a troll with nothing better to do than be a smartass. Begone. And grow the hell up.

Edman
12-21-2008, 05:42 PM

Thanks, good luck.

I'd like to see you come back here when your Titties get hammered in the rematch. I doubt you will though. We wouldn't have been sore losers if the opponent hadn't been sore winners like your team. Like I said, you won and that's that, but of course, that wasn't enough. You and your team get no respect from me, prick.

I just hope you're prepared for the inevitable ass beating you're going to get. I;m sure you're going to back to your board and give reach arounds with your fellow hick friends. Piss off.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 05:45 PM
OH YEAH keep stomping on that terribel towel White!!!! cause you clearly dont have enough brains to figure out that we most likely will be back and you just made the Conference play-off game more important than SB you dumbshit.
Just because you clinched #1 seed doesnt mean that you won the NFL White and we will be back more angry than ever!!

guess what... we are back under the radar and ready to pound some Media hore ass!!
GO STEELERS:tt03:

Well Said Jaquilla. :thumbsup:

shevdog
Most of us don't mind the loss. They stomped on a Pittsburgh icon, a LEGEND, when they stomped on that towel (which was a fake, BTW). We take that VERY seriously. If you don't like it, kiss my ass, then walk out the door.

X-Term put it best! The Steelers Nation is pissed about the stomping of a Terrible Towel, which really was only a horrible fake. Doesn't matter if it is real or fake, it is the very disrespectful act of stomping on our legendary iconic Terrible Towel!

Anyhow, it was classless. Karma is a b17ch!

fansince'76
wow. all the wussbag titan fans are crawling out of the woodwork now that they have a win. they were no;where to be seen the prior week.

imagine that! even cowboy and raven fans who have graced our forum have shown more dignity than that.

LMAO- i woulda never thunk titanfans were even lower in the bottom of the barrel that cowboys and ravens.

Agreed - I thought Pats* fans were the biggest douchebag fanbase in the league. These hillbillies are giving them a run for their money.

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Classy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpaZIAtkv6Q):doh:
The most important footage to review before our next meeting. :tt02:
"TwinkieSqueezer" is a giant pu$$ for publicly whining about carolina stealing his and chrissy's nick-name that he came up with.

he is chad johnson and TO.

and like the titans/oilers, he will never win shit.

enjoy them college accolades with carson palmer dickpuff.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Agreed - I thought Pats* fans were the biggest douchebag fanbase in the league. These hillbillies are giving them a run for their money.

We should have known better from the Maddox incident 6 years ago. They just provided us with the reminder of just how big of douchebags they really are.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:51 PM
"dickpuff"? haha! that's a good one.

YellowFellow
12-21-2008, 06:06 PM
This is BodaciousBo and I want to state my grievance with the mod that banned me.

I was raised a Steelers fan by my parents and have grown up bleeding black and gold. I came on here to state how I thought most fans on here were being sore losers about today's game. Yes I understand they stomped on something that holds value to us but to go as far as to call them ghetto thugs and to call Tennessee fans hilljacks and rednecks because they feel you are over reacting to an act(I don't feel it to be classless. It's a fake towel. big deal).

Just because I disagreed with you doesn't make me a troll or a 12 years old(I'm 19). It makes me a human being that can come up with my own opinions.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 06:11 PM
This is BodaciousBo and I want to state my grievance with the mod that banned me.

I was raised a Steelers fan by my parents and have grown up bleeding black and gold. I came on here to state how I thought most fans on here were being sore losers about today's game. Yes I understand they stomped on something that holds value to us but to go as far as to call them ghetto thugs and to call Tennessee fans hilljacks and rednecks because they feel you are over reacting to an act(I don't feel it to be classless. It's a fake towel. big deal).

Just because I disagreed with you doesn't make me a troll or a 12 years old(I'm 19). It makes me a human being that can come up with my own opinions.

Sorry, nice try, but I'm in no mood. Ya don't bleed B&G if you think desecrating the TT is "no big deal," fake or not.

touchdownward
12-21-2008, 06:14 PM
It's a titan troll ban-o-thon!!!

I think 6 posts is the most one has gotten. Nice work '76. :hatsoff:

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
6 is far too many! haha!

TITAN 1
12-21-2008, 06:54 PM

speaking of Terrible Towels, is it just me or does Mitch Berger look like Myron Cope's bastard child with one of the Golden Girls!? haha! he is one ugly cat. ha!Comparing your ugly towel to the American flag? LMAO! I was at the game and a squealer fan dropped one of those ugly things and I pretended to wipe my arse with it and then stomped on it! It was in our stadium and fair game. It is not the flag and not a religious symbol, just an ugly rag! You got your ass handed to you and that is the best you can do? ROTFLMAO!

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Comparing your ugly towel to the American flag? LMAO! I was at the game and a squealer fan dropped one of those ugly things and I pretended to wipe my arse with it and then stomped on it! It was in our stadium and fair game. It is not the flag and not a religious symbol, just an ugly rag! You got your ass handed to you and that is the best you can do? ROTFLMAO!

Grow up, dickhead.:coffee:

I'm sure you consider your younger cousins to all be fair game too, huh, Bubba? Incest is best! Especially in a double-wide!

Stupid ass redneck hick.

stlrtruck
12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
I hope someone in the Steelers organization prints that picture out and pastes it all through the work center, on every wall, in every urinal, in every locker room!!!

Edman
12-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Comparing your ugly towel to the American flag? LMAO! I was at the game and a squealer fan dropped one of those ugly things and I pretended to wipe my arse with it and then stomped on it! It was in our stadium and fair game. It is not the flag and not a religious symbol, just an ugly rag! You got your ass handed to you and that is the best you can do? ROTFLMAO!

Those laughs will turn to tears in January. Enjoy it while you can.

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Comparing your ugly towel to the American flag? LMAO! I was at the game and a squealer fan dropped one of those ugly things and I pretended to wipe my arse with it and then stomped on it!

amazing. thats exactly the same thing the maternity doctor said when yo momma dropped that ugly assed thing out of her womb...

Crushzilla
12-21-2008, 07:17 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081221/capt.50e368f2c44b4ba4af770b03682edd5e.steelers_tit ans_football_tnmh125.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081221/capt.0c818c20d24e442897cf86dc45793190.steelers_tit ans_football_tnmh126.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081221/capt.9713ec14e8674b5384bee84e94ba19fc.steelers_tit ans_football_tnmh124.jpg

http://sidelineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lendalewhitestomptowel.jpg

joe rong
12-21-2008, 07:23 PM
White don't know who Myron Cope even is.

I'm sure it was meant at the disrespect the titans got all week.

VTsteel
12-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Ouch!

Lotta class coming outta Tennessee these days . . . :pity:

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 07:31 PM

Still completely unnecessary and classless, and you are an asshole for even trying to defend it. I was starting to calm down, but seeing those pictures just pissed me off all over again!

Crushzilla
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM

You're probably right. After all, half of the board over at TitansOnline (:wave:) don't know who he is either.

"If you dawn't wont tham stampped didn't brought those to our hause!"

It was a plant, dumb shit. Johnson should have received a penalty after the touchdown, too, for using a prop.

Don't take it out on a legendary (and dead) journalist (respected THROUGHOUT the league) because your fans couldn't resist the $$ that the Steelers fans are willing to put up.

This would be directed to the TitansOnline lurkers. Go ahead and post it up, and I do think it was classless.

Good game, though.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 07:35 PM
You're probably right. After all, half of the board over at TitansOnline (:wave:) don't know who he is either.

Yep, them hillbillies don't get out of the trailer park much, apparently.

Michael Keller
12-21-2008, 07:42 PM
Come on Steeler fans . What White did was stupid and very wrong. I believe his disrespect will come back to hurt his team when we meet again.

However all this name calling , profanity and anger is also wrong also. The Steelers have won 5 Super Bowls and will win a 6th one before the Titans ever win one.

I would like to think this forum allows for different opinions without being attacked. I guess I might find out in a few mins. LOL

Crushzilla
12-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Come on Steeler fans . What White did was stupid and very wrong. I believe his disrespect will come back to hurt his team when we meet again.

However all this name calling , profanity and anger is also wrong also. The Steelers have won 5 Super Bowls and will win a 6th one before the Titans ever win one.

I would like to think this forum allows for different opinions without being attacked. I guess I might find out in a few mins. LOL

KELLER!

Good point.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 07:44 PM

You want a forum filled with trolls? Please, if that's what you want, just let me know - I'll be happy to stop banning them (which is more time consuming than you know) and let them run amok around here.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 07:47 PM

Trolls do not get the benefit of a "different opinion without being attacked." So EFF each and every one of them, as well as FatWhale and BullShit.

tony hipchest
You want a forum filled with trolls? Please, if that's what you want, just let me know - I'll be happy to stop banning them (which is more time consuming than you know) and let them run amok around here.

:tt:"fire fansince'76"!!!!!!!:tt:

:laughing:

Crushzilla

Right.

I agree with that as well. Take 'em out, Gary.

I'm gonna take it a little easier though, and cool the jets.

I can't be too upset with where the Steelers are right now.

I just hope no one on our team stoops to their level after the thrashing in the AFCCG.

Crushzilla
12-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I think what Keller was saying is that we don't have to get all fired up.

Let Gary do his job, and we move on with life :noidea:

Ai2Ai
12-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Eat shit, redneck.

Well that's nice. That's always a way to win an argument: curse out the other guy and call him a redneck!

Why are you making such a big deal out of this? It's disrespectful, sure. It's a towel, guys. What about the'Who Dey' thing? Nothing wrong with that, right? You guys lost, we out-played you and out-toughed you. Get over it. Call the wambulance!

And if we see you guys in the playoffs, we'll have Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch back. Hell, we might not even need them. Jason Jones (2nd rounder out of Eastern Michigan) manhandled your line. Next meeting should be fun if it happens.

And save your redneck disses. I'm not from the South.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 09:23 PM

You're still an ass all the same. :coffee:

HometownGal
12-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Well that's nice. That's always a way to win an argument: curse out the other guy and call him a redneck!

Why are you making such a big deal out of this? It's disrespectful, sure. It's a towel, guys. What about the'Who Dey' thing? Nothing wrong with that, right? You guys lost, we out-played you and out-toughed you. Get over it. Call the wambulance!

And if we see you guys in the playoffs, we'll have Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch back. Hell, we might not even need them. Jason Jones (2nd rounder out of Eastern Michigan) manhandled your line. Next meeting should be fun if it happens.

IT'S CLASSLESS - HOW THE HELL HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND????????????

stillers4me
12-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Classless and clueless. We've made the Bengals pay for several seasons. Belliprick got his this year, too. We may not have to wait long to pay back the Titans.

Edman
12-21-2008, 09:29 PM

Another dumbass troll who dodges the point.

Steelers fans would be more than happy to accept defeat. We got beat. End of story. It's your POS team who decided to take it further and outright disrespect the Steelers. We'll lose with class when you WIN with class. Period.

And regarding that "We Dey" thing, that was redemption for another team who insisted on being jerkasses in victory against the Steelers. The Bungles. Their fate will befall your Titans. Watch.

GodofGridiron
12-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Let them (Titans) revel in their victory...they earned it. But, im interested to see what happens in the rematch should there be a rematch. One thing we all know for certain is there will be a change of gameplan and A couple Titans will be marked men that day.

Lets go boys......lets win the one that REALLY counts. I want the last laugh in this one..........

BlackAndGold4Ever
12-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Absolutly a disgusting display of being sore winners. No reason for the the desicration of the TT. Mark my words WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE

warddj86
12-22-2008, 12:38 AM
LenDale White is a dumb-fatass who plays 4 plays a game so what gives him the right to do that he hasnt earned shit.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 12:40 AM

I don't know about you guys but, i was hella ticked off really. #1 because we lost to the damn titans and there fluke team, #2 when they stomped on the towel.. hope we meet these chumps in the playoffs and woop there tails, and then stomp on a ugly titans jersey! :tt03:

lukemagee
12-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Grow up, dickhead.:coffee:

I'm sure you consider your younger cousins to all be fair game too, huh, Bubba? Incest is best! Especially in a double-wide!

Stupid ass redneck hick.

I know I'm a new-register and will surely be banned for expressing my opinion on this...

But regardless of today's game, the examples (especially quoted above) have to be one of the most poor examples of forum moderation I've ever seen.

This is an NFL message board - trash talk will happen. Go to any team's board, and undoubtedly you will be met with the most hateful comments you've previously thought possible. It's ridiculous, it's non-beneficial, and it does very little, sans lip-service, to benefit your team in any way. It may bolster your team's fanbase's confidence, but in all reality, it does nothing.

I am a TN Titan fan. Call me a redneck. Say I have no teeth. Say I have intercourse with my relatives. I was born, and still currently live, in the TN area. You're an opposing team, you're entitled to your trashtalk. Any NFL fan is used to this. Only on the occasional fluke does one team actually behave courteously to an opposing team - win or lose. It's a game, it happens. However...

I feel, as a moderator, you are EXTREMELY crossing the line with your "moderation" of these forums. Please feel free to come to the TN Titans forums and browse for similar threads/insults regarding today's game and the "towel incident" and you surely won't find the vehement threats and insults your board is spewing. To make things worse, you're mindlessly banning anyone representing an alternating view on the incident.

I'm all for supporting your team - win or lose. We lost to the Texans, after all. However, instantaneously banning anyone disagreeing with the majority viewpoint here, and further insulting them because of their geographical location not only makes you look close-minded, but it also makes your argument of disrespect extremely hypocritical.

Like I said, I'm surely banned at this point to the extreme delight of the Steeler fans. Believe it or not, I love your team. You're my number 2 directly behind the Titans. I spent all afternoon biting my nails, praying for no (serious) injuries, and was extremely pleased to see a game end between two SP-worthy divisional teams without a shoddy call or fluke-play in the end minutes. However, I do take extreme offense for your extreme segregation from anyone representing a Titans affiliation and think your moderation staff needs a drastic lesson in public moderation if they think it's fair recourse to ban, and blatantly insult, anyone representing anything but the consensus opinion.

Anyway - very likely this is my first and last post here. I love your fans' enthusiasm and your franchises' spirit - however, it comes nothing off but hypocrisy when you use slander and groundless stereotypes to criticize, and ostracize, a legion of NFL fans merely wanting to express their opinions.

Shame on you Steelers moderators, really. Grow up.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 12:42 AM
^^ can you please just shut up?? thanks doors to the right>>>>>

fansince'76
12-22-2008, 12:44 AM
I know I'm a new-register and will surely be banned for expressing my opinion on this...

But regardless of today's game, the examples (especially quoted above) have to be one of the most poor examples of forum moderation I've ever seen.

This is an NFL message board - trash talk will happen. Go to any team's board, and undoubtedly you will be met with the most hateful comments you've previously thought possible. It's ridiculous, it's non-beneficial, and it does very little, sans lip-service, to benefit your team in any way. It may bolster your team's fanbase's confidence, but in all reality, it does nothing.

I am a TN Titan fan. Call me a redneck. Say I have no teeth. Say I have intercourse with my relatives. I was born, and still currently live, in the TN area. You're an opposing team, you're entitled to your trashtalk. Any NFL fan is used to this. Only on the occasional fluke does one team actually behave courteously to an opposing team - win or lose. It's a game, it happens. However...

I feel, as a moderator, you are EXTREMELY crossing the line with your "moderation" of these forums. Please feel free to come to the TN Titans forums and browse for similar threads/insults regarding today's game and the "towel incident" and you surely won't find the vehement threats and insults your board is spewing. To make things worse, you're mindlessly banning anyone representing an alternating view on the incident.

I'm all for supporting your team - win or lose. We lost to the Texans, after all. However, instantaneously banning anyone disagreeing with the majority viewpoint here, and further insulting them because of their geographical location not only makes you look close-minded, but it also makes your argument of disrespect extremely hypocritical.

Like I said, I'm surely banned at this point to the extreme delight of the Steeler fans. Believe it or not, I love your team. You're my number 2 directly behind the Titans. I spent all afternoon biting my nails, praying for no (serious) injuries, and was extremely pleased to see a game end between two SP-worthy divisional teams without a shoddy call or fluke-play in the end minutes. However, I do take extreme offense for your extreme segregation from anyone representing a Titans affiliation and think your moderation staff needs a drastic lesson in public moderation if they think it's fair recourse to ban, and blatantly insult, anyone representing anything but the consensus opinion.

Anyway - very likely this is my first and last post here. I love your fans' enthusiasm and your franchises' spirit - however, it comes nothing off but hypocrisy when you use slander and groundless stereotypes to criticize, and ostracize, a legion of NFL fans merely wanting to express their opinions.

We have a blast furnace. That's what smack is for. But a bunch of you toothless hilljacks can't read well enough to even find your way there. There's a HUGE difference between trolling like a 12-year-old and expressing one's opinions like an adult. Figure it out.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 12:46 AM
We have a blast furnace. That's what smack is for. But a bunch of you toothless hilljacks can't read well enough to even find your way there. There's a HUGE difference between trolling like a 12-year-old and expressing one's opinions like an adult. Figure it out.

Don't think that will happen! :doh:

The Duke
12-22-2008, 12:47 AM
Lukemagee, not gonna speak for Fansince on this issue, but thing is we've seen hundreds of member that act like this and it gets annoying, especially for the mods

Do you honestly think they would have anything relevant to add to this forum?

don't worry, I know the answer

WipedMyAssWithTheTowel
12-22-2008, 12:54 AM
Lendale should have done more than step on the towel. Just sayin'.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 12:56 AM

Another troll , damn don't you guys have a titans board or something?? BTW did your boy white eat the towel after the game??

fansince'76
12-22-2008, 12:58 AM

Case in point. But we're bad mods for giving cumstains like the above the boot. :coffee:

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-22-2008, 12:59 AM
OK fellow Steeler fans. Time to learn from Roman history and to you I say....."vae victis".

Look it up if you need to, but basically it means "scoreboard". The history lesson behind it should carry the phrase....."I shall return!!!" See you in January Titan Trolls. :wink:

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Case in point. But we're bad mods for giving cumstains like the above the boot. :coffee:

:rofl::rofl::tt:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Nobody is saying that the team needs this incident to get fired up for another game against the Titans. Playing for a shot at the Super Bowl will be more than enough for the team.

However, the Terrible Towel is a sacred symbol to the Steelers and their fans. If the Steelers were a legal religion, the Terrible Towel would be our cross or Star of David.

All the proceeds from the sales of the towel don't even go to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but to the Allegheny Valley School which cares for more than 900 people with mental retardation and physical disabilities, including the Towel's inventor Myron Cope's son.

That is another reason that the towel is so special to Steelers fans, because the proceeds go to a great cause.

So now that any Titans fan reading this thread knows why the Terrible Towel is so special, maybe now you get why we don't like seeing it desecrated.

As for LenDale White, I am not surprised that he did it. I have never liked him, and my dislike for him has grown this season when he bellyached over not getting enough touches in a game.

Keith Bulluck, I had always had respect for him...but it just went after seeing him do that. I was surprised by it, actually because I always thought of him as a classy guy.

Oh well, the Titans haven't been able to win or lose with class this season. Can't wait to see what happens to them if we meet in the AFC Championship Game down the Tennessee. The Steelers are PISSED over the loss and they way they played. If it comes down to meeting again, I think the beatdown will be on you guys in the second match up.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Nobody is saying that the team needs this incident to get fired up for another game against the Titans. Playing for a shot at the Super Bowl will be more than enough for the team.

However, the Terrible Towel is a sacred symbol to the Steelers and their fans. If the Steelers were a legal religion, the Terrible Towel would be our cross or Star of David.

All the proceeds from the sales of the towel don't even go to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but to the Allegheny Valley School which cares for more than 900 people with mental retardation and physical disabilities, including the Towel's inventor Myron Cope's son.

That is another reason that the towel is so special to Steelers fans, because the proceeds go to a great cause.So now that any Titans fan reading this thread knows why the Terrible Towel is so special, maybe now you get why we don't like seeing it desecrated.

As for LenDale White, I am not surprised that he did it. I have never liked him, and my dislike for him has grown this season when he bellyached over not getting enough touches in a game.

Keith Bulluck, I had always had respect for him...but it just went after seeing him do that. I was surprised by it, actually because I always thought of him as a classy guy.

Oh well, the Titans haven't been able to win or lose with class this season. Can't wait to see what happens to them if we meet in the AFC Championship Game down the Tennessee. The Steelers are PISSED over the loss and they way they played. If it comes down to meeting again, I think the beatdown will be on you guys in the second match up.

That there is the reason why i was so ticked off today!!

Good post.

The Duke
12-22-2008, 01:38 AM

Wait, bulluck was part of it? I had so much respect for him both as a player and person

:upyours: Bulluck

btw, seems like a higher number of trolls this time. Didn't expect that from titans fans

devilsdancefloor
12-22-2008, 01:40 AM
The Oilers based in nashville just dont get it!! The towel is more than a towel. It binds all of steeler nation. You disrepect the towel you have disrespected not only the team but each and everyone of us in steeler nation. Their tradition and history all come from a town in texas. Patheltic as far as i am concerned. I had respect for fisher until today he LET his players do this. But the fact is going to be white is gonna eat himself out of a job in the off season almost did it this year. i cant wait for the rematch!!

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 01:42 AM
The Oilers based in nashville just dont get it!! The towel is more than a towel. It binds all of steeler nation. You disrepect the towel you have disrespected not only the team but each and everyone of us in steeler nation. Their tradition and history all come from a town in texas. Patheltic as far as i am concerned. I had respect for fisher until today he LET his players do this. But the fact is going to be white is gonna eat himself out of a job in the off season almost did it this year. i cant wait for the rematch!!

In all fairness though, fisher had nothing to do with what,that retard white did and that other titan player. Im pretty sure fisher was buisy coaching, while fatboy white was doing that BS.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 01:52 AM
What about this BS???

Talk about classless. they sure talk alot and act Tough when they have how many SB'S???

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/lawlatwow/capt9713ec14e8674b5384bee84e94ba19f.jpg

PS:: :flipoff: You kearse, washed up punk!!

jjpro11
12-22-2008, 01:57 AM
i didnt hear that douche bag's name called all day. and white is a backup for christ sake.. what clowns.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2008, 02:02 AM
In all fairness though, fisher had nothing to do with what,that retard white did and that other titan player. Im pretty sure fisher was buisy coaching, while fatboy white was doing that BS.

I agree with that, which is why I didn't mention him in my first post.

I would think of he knew of any plan to stomp a Terrible Towel, real or fake, he would have stopped it. He doesn't like giving a team buliten board material for a later rematch, especially since said rematch would be for a spot in the Super Bowl.

Now if it comes out that he knew about it and let it happen, the F-U FISHER!

SteelersinCA
12-22-2008, 02:32 AM
The Titans have been the definition of classless for years. Watch them play; Haynesworth stomping a cowgirl, taking cheap shots at the Chargers players in the playoffs last year, stomping the Terrible towel today. None of this should surprise us.

Hell, watching Finnegan this year, that guy is a walking personal foul. Always taking cheap shots, penalties and late questionable hits. That team lacks any decency, I just hope we beat the snot out of them if we see them again.

Lots of the Chargers fans out here loathe the Titans for how they played the Chargers last year.

AFCSOUTH@%
12-22-2008, 03:48 AM
LOL at this bs

Crushzilla
12-22-2008, 03:50 AM
LOL at this bs

Move along, Tiger.

fred
12-22-2008, 03:54 AM
"stomping on the towel?!"
Having "swagger" is one thing but being disrepectful is just plain stupid....just fired up
the Steeler D for the next time aroung....

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Kearse is a former eagle. What else is new?

DrFlamehead
12-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Let's see.......the titans are 13 and 2 and have 'stomped' everyone in your division......and you say the towel was a fake.......if your lucky enough to play them again I will make sure they have a official towel to j@ckoff on........and you are right it will not be close.......titans will have a healthy and well rested KVB and Albert........TITANS-35 squealers-3.......let the insulting and banning begin.:flap:

fansince'76
12-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Let's see.......the titans are 13 and 2 and have 'stomped' everyone in your division......and you say the towel was a fake.......if your lucky enough to play them again I will make sure they have a official towel to j@ckoff on........and you are right it will not be close.......titans will have a healthy and well rested KVB and Albert........TITANS-35 squealers-3.......let the insulting and banning begin.:flap:

Go back to bed, your sister's calling. :coffee:

towelstomper
12-22-2008, 01:19 PM
dude, it was a towel. i consulted dictionary.com for further reference:

tow⋅el
   /ˈtaʊəl, taʊl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [tou-uhl, toul] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, verb, -eled, -el⋅ing or (especially British) -elled, -el⋅ling.
–noun
1. an absorbent cloth or paper for wiping and drying something wet, as one for the hands, face, or body after washing or bathing.
–verb (used with object)
2. to wipe or dry with a towel.
—Idiom
3. throw in the towel, Informal. to concede defeat; give up; yield: He vowed he would never throw in the towel.

dude, he stomped on my absorbent cloth! i was totally gonna dry off with that! now, if you are holding onto towels, definition #3 seems quite appropriate.

Tinman
12-22-2008, 01:24 PM
You guys should be more worried about that Oline than your towels..

Seriously I am conserned for Big Bens life if we meet agian and actually have Haynesworth and KVB playing...

tylerdurden
12-22-2008, 01:26 PM
I haven't been this upset about a loss in a long, time. I was very frustrated with about five minutes remaining in the game, mainly at Ben and his sh1tty play. But when i saw that chubby bastard Lendale White stomp on the towel, I saw RED. I want to play them again so bad. I really hope it works out and meet them in the AFCCG.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-22-2008, 01:27 PM
You guys should be more worried about that Oline than your towels..

Seriously I am conserned for Big Bens life if we meet agian and actually have Haynesworth and KVB playing...

Don't worry, we will see you in 4 weeks when it means something. Until then, keep counting that super bowl ring you got against the Rams. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
12-22-2008, 01:36 PM
dude, it was a towel. i consulted dictionary.com for further reference:

tow⋅el
   /ˈtaʊəl, taʊl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [tou-uhl, toul] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, verb, -eled, -el⋅ing or (especially British) -elled, -el⋅ling.
–noun
1. an absorbent cloth or paper for wiping and drying something wet, as one for the hands, face, or body after washing or bathing.
–verb (used with object)
2. to wipe or dry with a towel.
—Idiom
3. throw in the towel, Informal. to concede defeat; give up; yield: He vowed he would never throw in the towel.

dude, he stomped on my absorbent cloth! i was totally gonna dry off with that! now, if you are holding onto towels, definition #3 seems quite appropriate.i thought TubThumper had already been shown the door.

you titanfans are the most pu$$ified mb fanbase to ever grace these boards.

too chickenshit to join and pound your chests before the game, and now that you expell a collective sigh of relief thanks to a win, you all wanna act like you suddenly have a pair of balls and that your team is world beaters.

congrats. yesterday was your 08 SB victory. enjoy it while it lasts....

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 01:37 PM
What are you hillbilly's still doing in here?? You guys are not welcom here. Your sisters callin you in bed!

Tinman
12-22-2008, 01:39 PM
Don't worry, we will see you in 4 weeks when it means something. Until then, keep counting that super bowl ring you got against the Rams. :chuckle:

hahaha... yeah damn kevin dyson...redemption comes this time around..:hatsoff:

Tinman
12-22-2008, 01:42 PM
What are you hillbilly's still doing in here?? You guys are not welcom here. Your sisters callin you in bed!

Awe come on now don't be that way... You guys are welcome over on our site any time.. I am really not here to talk smack. I respect Tomlin and the steelers.. Always have. My father-in-law is a die hard steeler.. I don't hold it agianst him.. I just like reading you guys board and chiming in every now and agian.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-22-2008, 01:49 PM
hahaha... yeah damn kevin dyson...redemption comes this time around..:hatsoff:

I dont know. You gotta be concerned about losses to the Jets and Texans. I could see losing to quality opponents, but that's troubling to think of.

stlrtruck
12-22-2008, 01:50 PM
Awe come on now don't be that way... You guys are welcome over on our site any time.. I am really not here to talk smack. I respect Tomlin and the steelers.. Always have. My father-in-law is a die hard steeler.. I don't hold it agianst him.. I just like reading you guys board and chiming in every now and agian.

Chiming in every now and again? 15 posts and most of them post game!

As previously stated where was the chest thumping before the game?

And as I mentioned - great game by the titans yesterday. I'm happy for them that they've solidified the #1 spot in the AFC. But with the classlessness that has been shown by a few idiotic players and some of the fans here since, it's going to be interesting should there be a second time around!

And maybe then you and the few others that have joined Steelers Fever will have the testicular fortitude to open up before the game. Or you can just "read the board" until after the game!

Trolls :troll: :troll: :troll: what are they good for - absolutely nothing!!! :popcorn:

Tinman
12-22-2008, 01:57 PM
To be honest I came here to see how the fan base reacted to White's dumb act. I'm not here to rub your nose in a loss. I can't stand white. Never have. I hate a player who gets paid millions and then shows up to camp 40lbs overwieght and doesn't work that off till November.. He is a lazy fat ass idiot. And this was not his first time doing something stupod in front of the camera...

Bulluck and Kearse... I am not sure why they did it. It's not like them normally.. Maybe there was some smack talk on the field we aren't aware of..

Or maybe they felt disrepected that so many of thier own fans would sell seats to Steeler fans. I mean there were thousand of towels waving at them all game.. AT HOME..

LambertIsGod58
12-22-2008, 01:59 PM
To be honest I came here to see how the fan base reacted to White's dumb act. I'm not here to rub your nose in a loss. I can't stand white. Never have. I hate a player who gets paid millions and then shows up to camp 40lbs overwieght and doesn't work that off till November.. He is a lazy fat ass idiot. And this was not his first time doing something stupod in front of the camera...

Bulluck and Kearse... I am not sure why they did it. It's not like them normally.. Maybe there was some smack talk on the field we aren't aware of..

Or maybe they felt disrepected that so many of thier own fans would sell seats to Steeler fans. I mean there were thousand of towels waving at them all game.. AT HOME..

I'd venture to say that the Steelers are the most well traveled team in the league. Shouldn't a have come as such a surprise to Kearse or Bulluck.

tony hipchest
12-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Trolls :troll: :troll: :troll: what are they good for - absolutely nothing!!! :popcorn:
actually tinman is the only one who joined who hasnt acted like a complete jackass.

all these others are acting worse than the bunglefans who were here bragging about winning the afc north in 05. what makes them better is they were here the weeks leading up to the playoff game, not waiting for a win before they craweled out from under a rock.

X-Terminator
12-22-2008, 02:24 PM

Well then they should have directed their anger at your fans for not buying up the tickets instead of being classless douchebags by stomping on the towel. Simple as that.

Tinman
12-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks Tony... I can get worked up but I really mean no harm here.. I have no axe to grind. :)

My opinion is the best AFC CHAMP GAME to watch will be the TITANS/ STEELERS part DUEX..

tony hipchest
12-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Or maybe they felt disrepected that so many of thier own fans would sell seats to Steeler fans. I mean there were thousand of towels waving at them all game.. AT HOME..:chuckle: maybe so. after all, before the Dollywood Titans, you know atleast half that town were steeler fans.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2008, 02:27 PM
actually tinman is the only one who joined who hasnt acted like a complete jackass.

all these others are acting worse than the bunglefans who were here bragging about winning the afc north in 05. what makes them better is they were here the weeks leading up to the playoff game, not waiting for a win before they craweled out from under a rock.

That is true.

Tinman
12-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Well then they should have directed their anger at your fans for not buying up the tickets instead of being classless douchebags by stomping on the towel. Simple as that.

It's actually a little more complicated than that.. YES they should have vented in other ways. The Titans fans are a mix of NEWER NFL fans who joined up when they came to nashville, Old time oilers fans who stuck with them, or fans of other teams living in the area that pull for the titans unless they play their old team...

Nashville has a pretty big steeler following that dates back before the titans were in TN... So many of the Towels were being waved by PSL owners who pull for the titans every week but STEELER WEEK,,, That's messed up enough to tick off most titan loyalist. On top of that many PSL holders knew the Steelers travel well and saw one last chance to make a quick profit to put toward playoff tickets... Either way you look at it it's pretty shitty of the fans...

Lendale is just a dumbass.. Bulluck tends to speak his mind, who knows what kearse was thinking..

X-Terminator
12-22-2008, 02:46 PM
It's actually a little more complicated than that.. YES they should have vented in other ways. The Titans fans are a mix of NEWER NFL fans who joined up when they came to nashville, Old time oilers fans who stuck with them, or fans of other teams living in the area that pull for the titans unless they play their old team...

Nashville has a pretty big steeler following that dates back before the titans were in TN... So many of the Towels were being waved by PSL owners who pull for the titans every week but STEELER WEEK,,, That's messed up enough to tick off most titan loyalist. On top of that many PSL holders knew the Steelers travel well and saw one last chance to make a quick profit to put toward playoff tickets... Either way you look at it it's pretty shitty of the fans...

Lendale is just a dumbass.. Bulluck tends to speak his mind, who knows what kearse was thinking..

OK point taken there, and understood. If it were me in the same situation, I'd be pissed too. I'm sure the real Titans fans would have more respect for them if they wore the black and gold and waived their towels all the time rather than just when the Steelers are in town. If you're a fan, be a fan 24/7/365. That still does not excuse your players' actions, however, and I'm glad that you seem to realize that.

towelstomper
12-22-2008, 02:53 PM
honestly i just came here because some people on the titans boards quoted the stuff about pissing on the pope. i didn't like it when lendale stomped on the towel, but i like the titans swagger. but seriously though, it really is just an absorbent cloth.

fansince'76
12-22-2008, 02:54 PM
honestly i just came here because some people on the titans boards quoted the stuff about pissing on the pope. i didn't like it when lendale stomped on the towel, but i like the titans swagger. but seriously though, it really is just an absorbent cloth.

Feel free to discuss their "swagger" over there then. :coffee:

FreakinGeek
12-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Whoah whoah whoah...call me crazy, but I see a scrappy nasty Colts doing our work for us.

I said it a few weeks in on a golf forum I'm on, and stick by it. Colts-Steelers AFC Championship. Colts are going to lose next Sunday, be kinda pissed like us, and beat them in Week 2.

I think the Steelers are more likely to play the Colts being the #2 seed.

Crushzilla
12-22-2008, 03:24 PM

Agreed.

My mind is blown that people are saying... really? Its just a piece of cloth...

... Have they taken any time to actually read this thread?

Clearly, its NOT just a towel.

stlrtruck
12-22-2008, 03:27 PM
but seriously though, it really is just an absorbent cloth.

Then you sir, no nothing about the TERRIBLE TOWEL! :noidea: :wave:

stlrtruck
12-22-2008, 03:32 PM

That about sums it up assuming Flacco doesn't fold under the pressure of the post-season when he travels to either San Diego, Denver, New England, Miami, or New York.

I get the feeling that the Colts will definitely challenge whoever they play in the Wild Card although I think San Diego could beat them. Baltimore is going to have to rely heavily on their defense as they have all year and that could be the downfall playing in some of the places they'd have to play the first week.

But I don't want anyone to take care of the titans for us. I want to see the Steelers and titans play again. The titans had their day and their way yesterday. But other than that, if you look at that game yesterday it was a defensive game for about 3 quarters with the score 14-10. I just hope if we are able to play the titans again, the players recognize what they must do differently in order to have a different result than the beating they took yesterday.

St33lersguy
12-22-2008, 03:36 PM
I think the Steelers have the edge the Steelers have afeel for what the Titans, Titans don't. + you disrespect the towel, it will come back to haunt you. Ask T.J. Houshsomething and his shined shoes

Tinman
12-22-2008, 03:37 PM
I hope Denver beats the Chargers.. It's a long shot for that to happen but the chargers on a roll is a scary team to face. They have some weapons and a very accurate QB. That D can step up at any time too.. The chargers present the biggest match up issues for both the titans and the steelers..

stlrtruck
12-22-2008, 03:39 PM
I hope Denver beats the Chargers.. It's a long shot for that to happen but the chargers on a roll is a scary team to face. They have some weapons and a very accurate QB. That D can step up at any time too.. The chargers present the biggest match up issues for both the titans and the steelers..

It isn't like Denver doesn't have the weapons either. Either one of those two offenses coming into the post-season on a roll can be a dangerous bunch. Either team doesn't bother me - let's face it, I'd rather play a team that has the "talent" then a team that gets there on luck. I think the Chargers deserve to be there - the Ed Hoochli call in week 2 is probably going to motivate them beyond measure.

Of course for a game like this, the only motivation you should need is yourself.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 03:45 PM
I hope the broncos beat the chargeless on sunday night. I live here in LA and you guys have no idea, of what I have to put up with. These guys are a bunch of trash talkers, when they have won squat and have 0 rings to show. Besides I hate that punk rivers and his trash talkin mouth. Can't wait.

Tinman
12-22-2008, 03:49 PM
What happened with the Shoe shine.. my curiosity is peaked.

Chargers have underachieved this year.. The Broncos have overachieved.. IMO... Broncos have ZERO D...

The Chargers played you tough and you snuck out a 1 point win.. I wouldn't want to play them agian.. I don't want the Titans to play them although revenge for last years playoff exit at thier house might be nice.

St33lersguy
12-22-2008, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=stlrtruck;505190]It isn't like Denver doesn't have the weapons either. QUOTE]

Denver does have weapons. Problem is they only have two. Cutler & Brandon Marshall. + Chargers Defense is much better than the Broncos. The Broncos suck. I hope they somehow manage to get past the Bolts & Colts and come to pittsburgh. that would be an easy W.

Tinman
12-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Rivers played High School ball in a little town about 20 miles south of my house.. He was a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery punk at 16 too.. He is a good QB but a bad human being.

St33lersguy
12-22-2008, 03:57 PM
What happened with the Shoe shine.. my curiosity is peaked.

After the 2005 regular season loss to the Bungles that put the Steelers at 7-5 and basically wrapped up the AFC North for the Bungles T.J. Douchemanzadeh used a terrible towel to "shine his cleats". Bill Cowher then used this as motivation for their wildcard matchup and proceed to dominate

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 03:58 PM
That's the reason why I hate the chargers so much. I would rather take ben and eli over rivers, any day of the week!

St33lersguy
12-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Rivers played High School ball in a little town about 20 miles south of my house.. He was a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery punk at 16 too.. He is a good QB but a bad human being.

How do you know this, did you gi to school with him?

Tinman
12-22-2008, 04:11 PM
How do you know this, did you gi to school with him?

No I am Older than that... He went to school and played ball with several of my friends kids. I also know his high school coach pretty well.. Let's just say I saw first hand a few of his tantrums.

I also watched Tim Couch play high school ball.. The poor kid got ruined by the Brownies.. Now he was a nice kid. I met him after they stomped my old high school in the state tourney in 1993.

PolamaluPower
12-22-2008, 05:18 PM
As I've always said...thugs.

Crushzilla
12-22-2008, 05:57 PM
No I am Older than that... He went to school and played ball with several of my friends kids. I also know his high school coach pretty well.. Let's just say I saw first hand a few of his tantrums.

I also watched Tim Couch play high school ball.. The poor kid got ruined by the Brownies.. Now he was a nice kid. I met him after they stomped my old high school in the state tourney in 1993.

Rivers IS such an ass.

I just shake my head every time I see him yelling and stomping his booties on the sideline.

You probably thought he'd grow out of it, eh?

I'm from Pryor's hometown. Its still too early to tell what's going to happen with him, but Vince Young's pro career is not a good omen.

Tinman
12-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Nope Rivers was spoiled as a child and I figured if he ever made it big he would be a grade A ass... People never change unless they are forced too..

Yeah Vince has not won me over.. I mean has had some WOW moments but all the rolling around on the ground like he is hurt when he gets hit then pops up and runs of to pout... I hate that shit..

Steve McNair was one tough SOB and VY is a WUSS in comparison..

touchdownward
12-22-2008, 07:40 PM

I know this is late but 2 problems exist:
(1) Not one Titan's fan showed up before the game was over or pre-game week for that matter. They all hid out like creepy lurkers disguised as guests until it was over and then they all jumped from out of the bushes to gloat. Definition of troll in my book.
(2) Like '76 mentioned earlier, there is a Blast Furnace for trash talk, the banishments I saw were all in this thread which is located in the Steelers Forum. Unless you are a mod on another BB, you have no idea what Gary and Marianne go through on a daily basis.

Nice novella post though. :coffee:

GridironWarrior
12-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Let's see if the Steelers play the Titans gain, they will probably lose again. Why? Because of Arians and Oline. I'm so jealous of the Titans having such a good Oline. I miss old Steelers football.

SteelersinCA
12-22-2008, 07:56 PM
All I have to say is:tt02::tt::tt03::sign07::sign11:

St33lersguy
12-22-2008, 09:27 PM

I think I know why he got snubbed from the pro bowl, a little thing called karma. If there is anyone who deserved to get snubbed the most it was him