PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Ben

Shoes
12-21-2008, 03:10 PM
I was very troubled at Bens words this past week about the Steelers not needing this game and something like .....we are going to have fun down there. Well as a leader of the team this is the wrong message to send to your team...and it didn't look like fun to me. Simply Stupid!

43Hitman
12-21-2008, 03:12 PM
I was very troubled at Bens words this past week about the Steelers not needing this game and something like .....we are going to have fun down there. Well as a leader of the team this is the wrong message to send to your team...and it didn't look like fun to me. Simply Stupid!

You should have posted this earlier in the week then, if that is how you felt. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Yes. All the Steelers players were planning to play hard today, but then changed their minds after that statement.

Shoes
12-21-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who heard this!

meelanova
12-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Yes. All the Steelers players were planning to play hard today, but then changed their minds after that statement.

:chuckle:

Shoes
12-21-2008, 03:31 PM

So are you saying a Leaders words and attitude have no influence on a team?

this is what I said in week 7

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=459600#post459600

and I still believe it but words and attitude will most surely influence a teams play!