PDA

View Full Version : GOOD!

JEFF4i
12-21-2008, 03:11 PM
We don't deserve it, we don't like it, and we shouldn't get it. All them fancy commentators(excluding Crazy Bradshaw and Coach) for some reason jump on the Steeler bandwagon and go all out. The past 6 days, including today, is NOT the Steeler team I love. This is the slap in the face that we need and if I had to decide one of the defining moments of why we get to and win the Superbowl, this is it!

I'm glad we didn't win. Going into the 4th quarter I wanted us to, as a true Steeler fan, but this loss, this performance, IS GOOD FOR US!

Rally loss, and by golly one of the best games for us to have it. This is the first game this year we've lost by more than 1 posession. They need to, and WILL, because they are STEELERS, snap their heads back into this game and go on to kick some ass for the rest of the season!

**EDIT**I'm not judging ANYONE's performance today. Not one player or person's. This is a mental win for us today. Patriots got theirs last year, except it was the last game. This will be ours, when it can come at the best time.

Oh, AND NO ONE DISRESPECTS OUR TOWEL!

NYC SteelersFan
12-21-2008, 03:13 PM
We don't deserve it, we don't like it, and we shouldn't get it. All them fancy commentators(excluding Crazy Bradshaw and Coach) for some reason jump on the Steeler bandwagon and go all out. The past 6 days, including today, is NOT the Steeler team I love. This is the slap in the face that we need and if I had to decide one of the defining moments of why we get to and win the Superbowl, this is it!

I'm glad we didn't win. Going into the 4th quarter I wanted us to, as a true Steeler fan, but this loss, this performance, IS GOOD FOR US!

Rally loss, and by golly one of the best games for us to have it. This is the first game this year we've lost by more than 1 posession. They need to, and WILL, because they are STEELERS, snap their heads back into this game and go on to kick some ass for the rest of the season!

You might be right.. Or it might have exposed how horrible our offense is and that if the defense gives up more than 20 points, we're pretty much done.

Unfortunately, now most of the starters need to play next week for most of the game to get back on track, unless we trample the Browns in the first half.

JEFF4i
12-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Remember our last Superbowl win? No one respected us! We thrive on it, and I hope every single one of you haters and whiners and bandwagon fans go over to Two-Toof Tennessee, Pittsburgh is a city for the devout.

brick
12-21-2008, 03:53 PM
i like it much better flying under the radar like we did for most of this season and in 2005 also. now everyone will jump on the titans for the superbowl, let em...lets just see what they make of themselves in the playoffs. hopefully come february everything can go back to normal and when someone mentions the titans, everyone will turn their heads and go 'who?' :smile:

steelpride12
12-21-2008, 03:59 PM
11-4

shevdog
12-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Remember our last Superbowl win? No one respected us! We thrive on it, and I hope every single one of you haters and whiners and bandwagon fans go over to Two-Toof Tennessee, Pittsburgh is a city for the devout.

Well said!