PDA

View Full Version : Im rooting for all that is right

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 03:25 PM
im rooting for the bills to beat the doncos to lose to the bills and san diego atleast have a fighting chance to avenge the bogus hockaloggie call that cost them a game (and probably a playoff berth) earlier in the season.

screw the donks (even if they are an easier possible opponent for the steelers)

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Looks like your wish was granted! :thumbsup:

randy06
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Chargers get to the playoffs and take out the colts haha

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Looks like your wish was granted! :thumbsup:

Surprising that it happened to.

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Surprising that it happened to.

why?

because denver is that great?

or because the bucs are that bad?

or because my wish was granted?

:scratchchin: do tell...

Dino 6 Rings
12-22-2008, 07:42 AM
I can't believe the Chargers are actually still in this thing.

if there was a "worse" coach of the year award, it would go to Shanahan. I mean, he all but had the division locked up 4 weeks ago and couldn't get one win!

jjpro11
12-22-2008, 07:51 AM
chargers always play us tough.. i'd rather play a team that has no nfl caliber starting running back in the broncos if i had the choice.. i dont like their chances to get by the first round though.

tony hipchest
12-22-2008, 09:50 AM
i'd rather play a team that has no nfl caliber starting running back in the broncos if i had the choice.. .i hear ya.

i respect that rivers is having a rediculously good season with virtually zero fanfare or pub.

i admired how LT came out after their last loss, when they were supposedly dead in the water and the nail was in their coffin, and said that he or the team would not give up and they would fight til the end.

i think it sucks they got jobbed by the refs in those 2 early games. they definitely played us and the colts tough.

with all their close, down to the wire losses, they kinda remind me of the '06 steelers who were 1-5, 2-6 and scrapped and clawed their way back to finish 8-8. we very well coulda been 11-5 that season.

anyways, its nice to have a pre-playoff game in week 17, and a sandiego-colts rematch should be a good game to watch (much better than the colts pounding the shit out of denver in round 1).

Steelcitygal87
12-22-2008, 10:50 AM
I can't believe the Chargers are actually still in this thing.

if there was a "worse" coach of the year award, it would go to Shanahan. I mean, he all but had the division locked up 4 weeks ago and couldn't get one win!

I agree with you...I can not believe the Chargers are still alive either. They finally got L.T. going, but I have a hard time figuring out how they are pulling out these wins.