PDA

View Full Version : I wish to apologize...

Woof
12-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I wish to apologize for my team's behavior at the end of that game. Stepping on the terrible towel and the other things, it was just out of line. In my team's defense, it wasn't about you guys, it was about the perception that the Titans can't beat quality opponents, or win big games like that one that I believe drove my team and some of my fellow fans to bad behavior. We Titans fans don't hate the Steelers. (We hate the Baltimore Ratbirds.)

So, please accept this apology, and lets hope to meet each other again in the AFC Championship game. And, whatever happens, the Ratbirds must not go to the Super Bowl. That would be un-American, and a sign of the apocalypse.

Thank you for your time.

T.Richardson
12-21-2008, 05:44 PM
I Wish to see that overweight slob Lendale White. I want to kick his A$$!

BlastFurnace
12-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks man...but I'm sure both teams still respect one another.

Right now, both teams are not satisfied. Today mattered, but it's not the ultimate goal.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Godfather
12-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Thanks. We share your opinion of Stabby and company.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:49 PM
way to man up bro. mad respect from my end. if only the rest of your fans were that considerate we wouldn't have to worry about lashing out at people for being inconsiderate a-holes.

thanks though. for real.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Nope.

I never forgive anyone for desecrating the towel. Ever. Douchemandzadeh and The Whale could, Heaven forbid, end up Steelers some day and I still wouldn't forgive them. And the fans who defended it and came over here to rub it in our faces suck even more.

Thanks for trying, though.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 05:54 PM
At least we see a Titans fan with class.

43Hitman
12-21-2008, 05:54 PM
I wish to apologize for my team's behavior at the end of that game. Stepping on the terrible towel and the other things, it was just out of line. In my team's defense, it wasn't about you guys, it was about the perception that the Titans can't beat quality opponents, or win big games like that one that I believe drove my team and some of my fellow fans to bad behavior. We Titans fans don't hate the Steelers. (We hate the Baltimore Ratbirds.)

So, please accept this apology, and lets hope to meet each other again in the AFC Championship game. And, whatever happens, the Ratbirds must not go to the Super Bowl. That would be un-American, and a sign of the apocalypse.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks for the kind words. However the damage has been done and any team the Steelers face, including the Titans in the playoffs is toast. NOBODY does that to our towel PERIOD that is most disrespectful thing you can do to this team. Those Titans are gonna regret doing that. Just ask Carson Palmer. In fact if I were a Titan fan I would hope that y'all lose before you have to face us again.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:56 PM
i can forgive the sinner...but not the sin. =)

the lines have been drawn. see you Titans in a few long weeks.

shevdog
12-21-2008, 06:00 PM
some one ip trace this dude and see if he is really from tennessee

I second that.

Woof
12-21-2008, 06:07 PM
some one ip trace this dude and see if he is really from tennessee

Actually, I live in Louisville (home of Rob "My" Bironas), but I am originally from Nashville. My mom and two brothers live there.

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Actually, I live in Louisville (home of Rob "My" Bironas), but I am originally from Nashville. My mom and two brothers live there.nice to see an opposing teams fan join this board for the right reasons, as opposed to those who joined to gloat after the fact.

its one thing for a player to stomp an opposing teams emblem into the mud...

but when you trash the terrible towel, you trash myron cope and all of the disadvantaged children his towel benefits.

you trash all the steelerfans who root for their team, and the legacy that art rooney built (one that the towel represents).

then again, i wouldnt expect a spoiled, usc, hollywood, beverly hills 90210, paris hilton, piece of shit to get that.

good luck going down the douchmandzedah highway, white! :toofunny:

T&B fan
12-21-2008, 06:25 PM
that was a BAD BAD thing he done right there ....pay back come to your house soon ..

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 06:25 PM
nice to see an opposing teams fan join this board for the right reasons, as opposed to those who joined to gloat after the fact.

its one thing for a player to stomp an opposing teams emblem into the mud...

but when you trash the terrible towel, you trash myron cope and all of the disadvantaged children his towel benefits.

you trash all the steelerfans who root for their team, and the legacy that art rooney built (one that the towel represents).

then again, i wouldnt expect a spoiled, usc, hollywood, beverly hills 90210, paris hilton, piece of shit to get that.

good luck going down the douchmandzedah highway, white! :toofunny:

wow homie...Robert Forest ain't got SHIT on you! that was some poetry dude. haha!

Crow-Magnon
12-21-2008, 06:26 PM

Thank you for your time.

The Ravens lost to the Steelers twice this year and didn't do anything like that. They didn't pee on the Star last night, either.

The Ravens may hate the Steelers, but that's a hate borne out of respect for a tough, year-after-year football team that's brought home a Lombardi Trophy.

What's the Titans excuse?

Jaquila
12-21-2008, 06:33 PM
thx for showing some style. I never had anything against the Titans or Titans fans, thats why I havent been smacktaling about this game, i wanted to see a good game and when we lost i accepted the loss even though it hurts, BUT my respect for the Titans fans and players is now all gone and i just realized what a bunch of thugs you are.
Today the Titans showed the whole world what they are... A team without class.
TBH The Titans acted like a bunch of amatuers and maybe that is why your team have never won a SB?

Edman
12-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Apologies will not help. The damage has been done.

I know you're sorry. But it didn't have to reach this point. Lenwhale and Keith Bullshit just made the Titans a marked team, and if anything, it just made the Steelers a shitload of angry. Tomlin is the type of coach who will run away with this bulletin board material. History shows that opposing teams who desecrate the towel meet an untimely end. Just ask the Bengals.

That was a very dumb thing they did. Very, VERY dumb. Especially when there's a likely chance that they'll see the Steelers again.

Overall, I thought the Titans were cool, but my respect for them is gone and i wish nothing but pain and misery for them. Just win the damn game and move on. The End. But that wasn't enough. You had to take it a step further by dissing the Terrible Towel by making a FAKE and defiling it in a sense to diss Pittsburgh. The Titans have pretty much chiseled their own gravestone.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 06:55 PM
i'll take that apology dude...

but you better mean it.

besides, what do YOU care? you don't play for the team and you didn't MAKE Lendale stomp the towel.

i guess just because YOU say it makes it okay. BUT, if you mean it with all your heart and your fingers aren't crossed and you're not an Indian giver...then i'll take it with a grain of salt.

stlrtruck
12-21-2008, 06:55 PM
As much as I'd like to say, "Apology accepted!" - I CAN'T, nay, I WON'T. It's not your place to apologize for the lack of respect Lendale White showed the Steelers. However, as a Steelers fan, I can only hope that we have another chance to make that embarrassment of a player pay for his sins.

Lendale White embarrassed himself and the Titans organization with his stunt.
The last time a player disrespected the towel it came back to haunt them in the playoffs.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 06:57 PM
As much as I'd like to say, "Apology accepted!" - I CAN'T, nay, I WON'T. It's not your place to apologize for the lack of respect Lendale White showed the Steelers. However, as a Steelers fan, I can only hope that we have another chance to make that embarrassment of a player pay for his sins.

Lendale White embarrassed himself and the Titans organization with his stunt.
The last time a player disrespected the towel it came back to haunt them in the playoffs.

ask Carson Palmers knee after it's head on collision with Von Olhoffen's fat body! karma is a bitch and you will reap what you sow.

T&B fan
12-21-2008, 07:03 PM
the stomping on the towel was just one thing if you recall when thay scored a TD the guy pulled out small Towel like thing to try to rub it in also . Karma comeing to get you

( now that me see if I have all the facts on this .T O was with Pilly when he stomped the star at cowboys house ? and now plays for them and has done nothing ... Karma ?? I could have this all wronge ):noidea:

austinfrench76
12-21-2008, 07:59 PM
White is now and has always been classless! He came out of college an over weight slob and was given millions od dollars that just make him an over paid over weight slob. He's not even starting over a rookie! If we get the chance to play them again, we can definately beat them and maybe the steelers D will be on the other sideline stopping on a double cheeseburger. That seems to mean alot to Wite.

MaidenIndiana
12-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Take you're apology and your team and stick them where the sun don't shine! The Steelers WILL remember what was done today. WOE UNTO YOU!!!!!!!!

SteelersMongol
12-21-2008, 09:02 PM

Thank you for your time.

Yeah, & it would probably doesn't mean a thing 2 U, but U guys just lost an admirer. I liked U guys 4 what U've accomplished so far when there was 10 zillion doubters. I just didn't think U guys had bunch of douchebags like our divisional opponents do. :noidea:

HometownGal
12-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey - I give Woof huge props for his classy post. At least he wasn't making excuses for the Tites' total classless behaviors post-game like someone else around here. First classy Tites fan I've seen. :drink:

Pi Kapp Steeler
12-21-2008, 09:30 PM
HAHAHAHA i love it, I mean ya we loss, but the FEEAAARR that Lendale has created . The fear that struck all the Titan fans in there heart. Because they know they just enraged the STEELERS NATION .

I live in NJ and was at a bar and this dude next to me was a Titans fan, he was polite we took shots at eachother. After he saw thought he was yelling at the TV and i wasnt. Because he knows that it will come back to bite the Titans in the ass!!

Lendale your an idiot. Ask the 2005-06 bengals what happens when you tarnish the terrible towel!

kmsteelerwr15
12-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Glad to see someone step up and be classy, but i have to agree with everyone that it makes no difference, i guess all we can hope for is that fat boy dont end up in a body bag

chucoblack&gold
12-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Bottom line, we as fans do not need to apologize for anything. We support our team by all means necessary.

A professional player on the other hand is responsible for playing this game at a higher level and with the utmost class.

Even if that wanna-be bus of a running back comes back with a forced shallow apology, it will be too late. The line has been crossed and there is no coming back from this one.

As a faithful fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their world class organization ........

profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter YOU, lendale white!!!:wave:

Regards,
CHUCOBLACK&GOLD

markymarc
12-22-2008, 07:08 AM
If anything you should be apologizing for embarrassing us on the field :chuckle: But it's a little too late to apologize for a very classless move at the end of the game. No worries though because White along with Bullocks will be dealt with accordingly if there is a rematch.