PDA

View Full Version : Why disrespect the terrible towel

public - enemy
12-21-2008, 04:59 PM
The titans had no reason to disrespect the terrible towel like they did,even though it was a homemade towel. Okay be upset with the fact that their was alot of steeler
fans was in your house, sports media picked the steelers to win and so did most
game analyst and commentators etc. The aforementioned is who they should be upset with and Bulluck, who is good as his dline is and fat boy White better realize
that pay back is a mutha and Dick Lebeau is going to figure out what went wrong fix
it and hopefully see the titans again, can anyone say TJ Houshmanzadeh.

Big D
12-21-2008, 05:00 PM
at the end of the day I like to compare team hardware. Steelers 5 oilers or titans or whatever the hell they are 0

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Ask TJ Who'syermomma about disrespecting the towel in the 2005/2006 season

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:01 PM
the Towel is sacred and the karma train is going to come back through Trashville, TN! i can guarantee it. =)

stlrz fan
12-21-2008, 05:02 PM
Tug on Supermans cape!!!

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Tug on Supermans cape!!!

ummm...what does that mean!? :noidea:

Big D
12-21-2008, 05:08 PM

he's more then likely refering to there pheonom back up quarter back MR VINCE YOUNG

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 05:09 PM
the Towel is sacred and the karma train is going to come back through Trashville, TN! i can guarantee it. =)

Either this year's playoffs, or next regular season.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 05:32 PM
he's more then likely refering to there pheonom back up quarter back MR VINCE YOUNG

OH, the guy who wasted his time gracing my cover of Madden 08 and has yet to prove himself to be ANYTHING in the league other than a quitter, loser, crybaby, douchebag, and a total waste of space!?

i think i remember him. haha! :thumbsup:

steeltheone
12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
What a p#ssy team it will come back to haunt them!

cowboykilla
12-21-2008, 06:03 PM
They don't realize the amount of disrespect they displayed. They won so they had the right to clown,but they stepped way over the line.I pray we see them in the playoffs.

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 06:04 PM
maybe he has a death wish?lol

SCSTILLER
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
All the Titans did was prove to the whole league that they are a bunch of classless hoodlums. I was laughing at Lendell Whimp, if it wasn't for football that waste of flesh would be sitting in jail for gang banging in LA somewhere. Let him act tough by stomping on the towel, we will get our revenge!

It was said before, Karma will come back to bite them in the butt.

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 06:25 PM
It was said before, Karma will come back to bite them in the butt.
just asked brady about karma.. or palmer for that matter.:chuckle:

stillers4me
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
It wasn't even a real Terrible Towel. Someone should sue them for trademark infringement.

jamesDog
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
look at this BS! i had to sign up so i can get some help defending the towel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpaZIAtkv6Q

TailgateMel
12-21-2008, 06:53 PM

I got it... some Jim Croce for ya:

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim, da do da do...

Good song...

beSteelmyheart
12-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Yep, that was a total lack of class & totally uncalled for. Karma is a bitch & revenge is a dish best served cold.

SquealersSuckKock
12-21-2008, 07:03 PM
I'm sure the Titans are trembling in their shoes at the vaunted squealer number one defense coming BACK to Tennessee...so much so that they probably pissed all over the terrible towel they were using to wipe their asses.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 07:05 PM
And another one...

stillers4me
12-21-2008, 07:05 PM
And another one...

......bites the dust.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm sure the Titans are trembling in their shoes at the vaunted squealer number one defense coming BACK to Tennessee...so much so that they probably pissed all over the terrible towel they were using to wipe their asses.

Your sister have a headache tonight, Cooter? :coffee:

jjpro11
12-21-2008, 07:08 PM
they can all go to profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering hell.. the playoffs will be a revenge tour.. first the dolts.. then the tits.

beSteelmyheart
12-21-2008, 07:12 PM

:toofunny: Who wants to bet me that that's a disgruntled Cleveland fan?

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 07:13 PM
you know you could be right. didnt they lose to the bengals at home today:chuckle:. you do have to give it to that poster. they did make a first impression, although it bad.

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 07:13 PM

His/her/its IP traced to Mt Juliet, TN. Can almost hear the sound of Dueling Banjos....

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-21-2008, 07:16 PM

lol...nice video...hopefully the steelers can watch this too...
you see... to the steelers and their fans that is more than just a "terrible towel"
I encourage this behavior though because it just adds fuel to the fire....

we played with no emotion today because (well) for many years you guys sucked so the steelers never had to play you.....but today....there is hate for the titans...
You dont want that

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 07:19 PM

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. 99.5% of the people who leave comments on YouTube are semi-literate borderline retards anyway.

millwalldavey
12-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Quite simply the terrible towel receives much disrespect because it is a true original icon. Noone else can lay claim to its majesty.

Notice in every stadum, even today, people try to wave some kind of towel? Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. They only wish it were truly theirs.

Titanic
12-21-2008, 07:30 PM
He disrespected it because he's an NFL player and NFL players spend half their time planning their next schtick for the camera. Judging by the amount of replays he has accomplished his goal.

SteelersGirlTN7
12-21-2008, 07:31 PM
at the end of the day I like to compare team hardware. Steelers 5 oilers or titans or whatever the hell they are 0

thats what I kept saying to people ... someone behind me said we were living in the past talking about our 5 rings ... and said, look how long it took you to get them (with a 75 year history)..

I just responded "fine ... so how long is it going to take titans to get ONE?"

That, AND ... see you in January, if you make it that far..... we'll beat you when it counts!

SteelersMongol
12-21-2008, 07:40 PM
The Tits were scared sh*tless. That was all. & when they won they didn't know what to do.

stillers4me
12-21-2008, 07:41 PM
You know the saying....."Act like you've been there before.'

Classless MF's.

HometownGal
12-21-2008, 07:43 PM
From the (redundant) notebook of one of our former members . . .

"Stay classy" Titans. :upyours:

What goes around comes around. Bank it.

lambertlunaticfan
12-22-2008, 02:40 AM
steelcityking-judging by the picture you have on here,if thats of you,you are too young to know,"don't tug on superman's cape",thats a line of a song,from like the 70's i believe,by jim croce,one of the greatest songs ever by the way,and i think its just what i would say about this...the steelers being superman and the terrible towel being the cape....to put it in words your generation might understand better-"you dont want to piss us off":mad:ummm...what does that mean!? :noidea:

lambertlunaticfan
12-22-2008, 02:45 AM
i'm not a mind reader but i dont think that post from stlrzfan had anything to do with the titans or vince young....to me,i believe its in refrence to a song from the 70's and its "you dont tug on supermans cape"....meaning it was stubid for the titans to do this and piss us off by doing this.....:tt:he's more then likely refering to there pheonom back up quarter back MR VINCE YOUNG

lambertlunaticfan
12-22-2008, 02:48 AM
THANK YOU-i thought i was the only one that was old enough to realize the refrence to "you don't tug on supermans cape",and the only one that knew what stlrzfan was talking about:----by the way-great song from a great singertt:I got it... some Jim Croce for ya:

Good song...

Galax Steeler
12-22-2008, 03:48 AM
It would be sweet to get another shot at them a win is a win but to disrespect the towel is wrong and hopefully it will come back to bite them on down the road.

the_king_from_leon
12-22-2008, 05:00 AM
I hate fat lendale and want to smash him in the playoffs!

stillers4me
12-22-2008, 05:44 AM
Terrible towel belongs to the terrible team, aint that right.

We ripped you apart.
poor Ben, nursing some bruises from a rookie DT,
Jason Jones is gonna be better than big al

How's Vince been doing since starting his meds?????
:wave: