PDA

View Full Version : Eric Vangina and the Jets

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 05:03 PM
looks like theyre laying down for the seahawks to "give" the patriots more life and hope for a playoff spot.

figures.

he must feel guilty for ratting on his former team. after all has any other coach tanked a half way decent team as the jets as bad as he has?

maybe the browns can hire HIM for HC after he is fired.

weiss, crennell, mangina, mcdaniels, and any other assistant who come out of belichicks womb are all pacifier sucking, diaper wearing, turds.

:poop:

Big D
12-21-2008, 05:07 PM
looks like theyre laying down for the seahawks to "give" the patriots more life and hope for a playoff spot.

figures.

he must feel guilty for ratting on his former team. after all has any other coach tanked a half way decent team as the jets as bad as he has?

maybe the browns can hire HIM for HC after he is fired.

weiss, crennell, mangina, mcdaniels, and any other assistant who come out of belichicks womb are all pacifier sucking, diaper wearing, turds.

:poop:

what's funny is how the mangenious cuts pennington for old balls favre and pennigton improves the dolphins by 9 games with one more game to go. And then pennington carries the phins on his shoulders to a likely division tittle

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 05:37 PM
i expect bot the jets and miami to flop in the next 2 weeks and pretty much hand over the division title to the patriots.

lets not forget that the afc eas sucks about as bad as the nfc west.

The Patriot
12-21-2008, 05:57 PM
So long! Farewell! Auf Wiedersehen! Goodbye Jets!!!!!!!!! :tt:

The Patriot
12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
i expect bot the jets and miami to flop in the next 2 weeks and pretty much hand over the division title to the patriots.

lets not forget that the afc eas sucks about as bad as the nfc west.

Hey we don't get to play the Browns and Bengals. That's four crap games right there.

MACH1
12-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Seems like we had a crap game against the cheats*.

Big D
12-21-2008, 06:16 PM
Hey we don't get to play the Browns and Bengals. That's four crap games right there.

instead you play bills,dolphins and jets. 6 crap games

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 06:20 PM
The Jets host the Dolphins and the Bills host the Pats*...probably the biggest games of the week other than the Denver/SD showdown for the right to be the Colts' sacrificial lamb in the playoffs. If the Bills cowboy up against the Pats* and win, then the winner of the Dolphins and Jets will win the East, and the Pats* will be watching the playoffs on TV.

Please make it happen!

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM

jets, miami, bills, rams, cheifs, oakland, seahawks,

...c'mon now. the patriost have lost every game this season that wanst vs. a divisional opponent that they normally lose to once per season or a crap team.

The Patriot
12-21-2008, 06:44 PM

bills, dolphins, and jets = 26-19
ravens, browns, and bengals = 17-27-1

The Patriot
12-21-2008, 06:47 PM
jets, miami, bills, rams, cheifs, oakland, seahawks,

...c'mon now. the patriost have lost every game this season that wanst vs. a divisional opponent that they normally lose to once per season or a crap team.

Yes, that's what average teams do! They beat the bad teams and lose to the better ones. I'm not saying we're the best team, but there's nothing wrong with our schedule.

X-Terminator
12-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Yes, that's what average teams do! They beat the bad teams and lose to the better ones. I'm not saying we're the best team, but there's nothing wrong with our schedule.

Your entire division had the benefit of a cake schedule, with the Pats* having the biggest cake schedule of them all. Outside of the Jets, Dolphins and Bills, they have also played the entire NFC West and AFC West, the two worst divisions in the NFL. Yeah, you can only play the schedule you're given, but it doesn't change the fact that your guys didn't play anybody of note other than the Colts (L) and the Steelers (L).

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Yes, that's what average teams do! They beat the bad teams and lose to the better ones. I'm not saying we're the best team, but there's nothing wrong with our schedule.hey, im with you. i dont like it but...

the afc east suck so bad, all other 3 teams will do whatever possible to profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter it all up and ensure the patriots go to the playoffs yet again.

im not disappointed. i expected it anyways even if belichick, brady, and any defensive stallwort of your chosing were lost for the season.

im just suprised the other 3 suck ass teams in that division made it close as it was (and believe me as an afc north fan with the bungles and browns- we know suck ass teams).

congrats to the patriochodes and a 1 and done exit in the playoffs. :drink:

:wink02:

The Patriot
12-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Your entire division had the benefit of a cake schedule, with the Pats* having the biggest cake schedule of them all. Outside of the Jets, Dolphins and Bills, they have also played the entire NFC West and AFC West, the two worst divisions in the NFL. Yeah, you can only play the schedule you're given, but it doesn't change the fact that your guys didn't play anybody of note other than the Colts (L) and the Steelers (L).

Wait? Not the same NFC West the Steelers played last year.

There are three teams that could win their division at 8-8. The Pats could go 11-5 and not get the wild card. So my advice when it comes to your schedule; "Deal with it"

The Patriot
12-21-2008, 07:02 PM
hey, im with you. i dont like it but...

the afc east suck so bad, all other 3 teams will do whatever possible to profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter it all up and ensure the patriots go to the playoffs yet again.

im not disappointed. i expected it anyways even if belichick, brady, and any defensive stallwort of your chosing were lost for the season.

im just suprised the other 3 suck ass teams in that division made it close as it was (and believe me as an afc north fan with the bungles and browns- we know suck ass teams).

congrats to the patriochodes and a 1 and done exit in the playoffs. :drink:

:wink02:
Dude, to make the playoffs, we have to beat Buffalo, and either the Jets have to beat Miami or the Jaguars have to beat the Ravens. So keep your chin up! :wink02:

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Wait? Not the same NFC West the Steelers played last year.

There are three teams that could win their division at 8-8. The Pats could go 11-5 and not get the wild card. So my advice when it comes to your schedule; "Deal with it"

:rofl: that would be great.

what is so funny is that the patriots have spent the last 8 years playing in the afc version of todays nfc west, and now we see a patriotfan showing envy of the easy schedule the weak assed cardinals have had.:laughing:

they really dont suck quite as bad as they have shown, they just have absolutely no idea how to deal with having a division sealed up by week 7.

KeiselPower99
12-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Ill be cheering for my boy Chad next week to lead the Fins over the media darlin Jets and Mr Favre. Another case of revenge best served cold.

The Duke
12-21-2008, 11:18 PM
To think I almost got got tickets to the Dolphins-Jets game :banging:

Would have been a good one

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2008, 02:15 AM
LETS GO MIAMI!

Worst record in football to division champs in one season?

While Chad Pennington says the revenge factor isn't on his mind for Sunday's game against the Jets...you know he's gotta be a lil but pumped about the chance to show his old team that he's more than good enough to lead someone to a division title.

SteelCurtain7
12-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Go Phins!! Own the Jests!!!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Go Phins!! Own the Jests!!!!!!!

Mike Greenberg would be offended. :chuckle:

JerseyDude
12-22-2008, 06:55 PM

All 3 within 1 game of 10 or 11 wins? I'm confused?

Cincy and Clevland are how many games under .500 ??? :noidea: