PDA

View Full Version : actions speak louder than words.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 06:30 PM
do you think it would be safe to say that the Steelers now have a bounty out for Lendale White? OR...should we just keep out thoughts and words to ourselves and take it out on them when the time comes in the playoffs?

the Steelers are known to keep mum about things like this that bother them. well, unless you are Joey Porter and after you take a bullet in the ass cheek you still don't know when to take a cue and shut up. BUT...i digress. the Titans broke a big no-no and if you think about it, with all honesty, the Steelers would've NEVER done something like that to ANY team they play. PERIOD. a think true fans can atest to that.

so, my question is, shall we make our disguting thoughts known, or just let the defensive line do our speaking for us? i prefer the latter. no need for Dallas like drama, right?

discuss.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Keep that stuff quiet. You know what happened when the Rats did that.

SteelCityKing
12-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Keep that stuff quiet. You know what happened when the Rats did that.

haha! ain't that the truth?

the Ravens run their mouths and can't back it up. atleast the Steelers have some deceny to let it all hang out on the field and let Sundays come and go and man up to focus on the next bout. there's nothing wrong with that at all. it's what makes our team so lovable and great...humbleness and desire to win makes a great team even greater.

let's just let every other team talk about how much they want to bash us around and screw our chances of that 6th ring. we hear that sh*t, we don't like that sh*t, but we let that sh*t go and do what needs to be done to win. a lot of pride with this franchise. it's too bad other sqauds can't take a page out of our playbook.

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 07:01 PM
i think if anything is said it will be in house and then fatty white will get his when we end up meeting them in the playoffs...

chucoblack&gold
12-21-2008, 09:40 PM
We got beat and that's that. Their team outplayed us and made our D look mediocre.

That stompin of the terrible towel ( a fake one at that ) was unecessary and shows the class that the team lacks.

As they say, payback is a mother@#$^er !!!

They might have just provided the STEELERS the extra momentum they need.

HometownGal
12-21-2008, 09:50 PM
do you think it would be safe to say that the Steelers now have a bounty out for Lendale White? OR...should we just keep out thoughts and words to ourselves and take it out on them when the time comes in the playoffs?

the Steelers are known to keep mum about things like this that bother them. well, unless you are Joey Porter and after you take a bullet in the ass cheek you still don't know when to take a cue and shut up. BUT...i digress. the Titans broke a big no-no and if you think about it, with all honesty, the Steelers would've NEVER done something like that to ANY team they play. PERIOD. a think true fans can atest to that.

so, my question is, shall we make our disguting thoughts known, or just let the defensive line do our speaking for us? i prefer the latter. no need for Dallas like drama, right?

discuss.

Personally, I don't think the Tites are going to go far in the playoffs. Though they beat us soundly today in their house, I still feel they are overrated.

As far as "vendettas" or "bounties" - that's childish BS. I agree with chuco here - the bboyz just got a huge shot of momentum going into the playoffs and IF the Steelers play the Tites again, they are going to see one fired up, pissed off team.

Haha!

P.S. SCK - you really don't need to treat us like gradeschoolers. The purpose of a BB is for discussion. :wink02:

Roethlisberger Era
12-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Our trash talking has been considerably less under Mike Tomlin. I think Cowher actually embraced that stuff, but I think Tomlin tells them not to do it. Either way, LenDale White will get what's coming to him when we meet again.

Pittsburghfan
12-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Our trash talking has been considerably less under Mike Tomlin. I think Cowher actually embraced that stuff, but I think Tomlin tells them not to do it. Either way, LenDale White will get what's coming to him when we meet again.

That pretty much sums it up. Karma is not something to mess with.

Also, one of the Titans players (maybe Bulluck) was acting like he blew his nose into a Terrible Towel but it was a real Terrible Towel. I can't find the picture of it.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Personally, I don't think the Tites are going to go far in the playoffs. Though they beat us soundly today in their house, I still feel they are overrated.

As far as "vendettas" or "bounties" - that's childish BS. I agree with chuco here - the bboyz just got a huge shot of momentum going into the playoffs and IF the Steelers play the Tites again, they are going to see one fired up, pissed off team.

Haha!

P.S. SCK - you really don't need to treat us like gradeschoolers. The purpose of a BB is for discussion. :wink02:

IF is a strong word. :laughing:

Bounties and Vendettas against the Steelers means PAIN.

VegasStlrFan
12-21-2008, 11:24 PM
I wouldn't piss and moan about it. We got our asses handed to us today. Talk won't change anything. You win with class and lose with grace. Thats how you get respect!

SteelersGirlTN7
12-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Here's the picture - it was Jevon Kearse who blew his nose in it.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/19/20081221/img/psp-steelers-titans-footbal-2007429c7af1.html

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-22-2008, 01:35 AM
I wouldn't piss and moan about it. We got our asses handed to us today. Talk won't change anything. You win with class and lose with grace. Thats how you get respect!

:applaudit:

Time to move on and get ready to close out Cleveland, then prepare for playoffs.