PDA

View Full Version : Lendale White just showed his own future!!

Jaquila
12-21-2008, 06:47 PM
The funny thing about Lendale White is that while he is acting like a bum and stomping on the terrible towel, his own team is slowly giving him the cold shoulder... how so? because of Chris Johnson who already has taken his position as starting RB so basically, what Lendale White did to the Terrible Towel could very well be what Bud Adams does to his contract in a year or 2.

This truly shows the IQ of this fat ass! Instead of thinking about his future, he just made the worst job interview to all other NFL owners " Hey im a Thug! would you like to sign me? ".

43Hitman
12-21-2008, 06:51 PM
The funny thing about Lendale White is that while he is acting like a bum and stomping on the terrible towel, his own team is slowly giving him the cold shoulder... how so? because of Chris Johnson who already has taken his position as starting RB so basically, what Lendale White did to the Terrible Towel could very well be what Bud Adams does to his contract in a year or 2.

This truly shows the IQ of this fat ass! Instead of thinking about his future, he just made the worst job interview to all other NFL owners " Hey im a Thug! would you like to sign me? ".

I fully expect Jeff Fisher to personally kick his ass. Jeff knows what the Steelers are about and he also knows that what his players did was very disrespectful. The Titans have just woke a Sleeping Giant, and will pay for it accordingly.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-21-2008, 07:05 PM
just what we need to fire us up headed into the playoffs

devilsdancefloor
12-21-2008, 07:28 PM
The thing that white did was not only piss of the players but STEELER NATION! and we never forget!! GO STEELRS!

SteelersMongol
12-21-2008, 07:43 PM

The thing that white did was not only piss of the players but STEELER NATION! and we never forget!! GO STEELRS!

AGREED. :tt02:

TerribleTowel86
12-21-2008, 07:47 PM

Possibly winning the superbowl isnt enough motivation? Seriously, someone needs to step on a towel, to get a team to wake up?

Burghfan58
12-21-2008, 08:47 PM
I didn't like the fat ba$tard before that. Now I really don't. :pissed: I'm so glad we didn't draft him as he was on the Steelers radar.

GodofGridiron
12-21-2008, 08:53 PM
These players (Steelers) are professionals. They wont need an antic like stomping a towel/banner to get them pumped. They should always bring their intensity to every contest. What these antics can do, however is make it personal and the players can put their own lil mustard on a hit or a block (see Hines vs Rivers) to send a message.

But they cant get to caught up in these acts.........the focus is to execute in the next couple of games to even have a shot to earn a rematch if it comes to such. Win and we will get our chance.

KeiselPower99
12-21-2008, 08:55 PM
What about Keit Bullock? He did the same thing with a few other players. i lost alot of respect for that team today. Jeff Fischers team looks and acts like a bunch of thugs.

Roethlisberger Era
12-21-2008, 08:57 PM
LenDale White made a huge mistake. There's no doubt that we're going to see them again in the AFC Championship and karma will come his way. That clip should be played all over the Steeler facility as motivation.

GodofGridiron
12-21-2008, 09:00 PM
What about Keit Bullock? He did the same thing with a few other players. i lost alot of respect for that team today. Jeff Fischers team looks and acts like a bunch of thugs.

Im not worried about Bull-hocks either. Replay the Superbowl video from 2005-2006 and listen to the comments from Bull-hocks. He's just pissed from being made the subject of a video when he had to eat his words back then.

HometownGal
12-21-2008, 09:08 PM
I fully expect Jeff Fisher to personally kick his ass. Jeff knows what the Steelers are about and he also knows that what his players did was very disrespectful. The Titans have just woke a Sleeping Giant, and will pay for it accordingly.

:drink::applaudit:

I know a lot of Steelers fans don't like Jeff Fisher, but I totally respect the man. He's a damned good coach and he won me over with all of the genuine concern and class he showed when Maddox was almost paralyzed in the Tites game several years ago, even going so far as to have Maddox's wife brought there via private jet that evening and his wife inviting Mrs. Maddox to stay at their home while Tommy was in the hospital. It showed me that he is genuinely a good guy on top of being a good HC.

I'm sure he wasn't pleased at all with his players' ignorance.

markymarc
12-22-2008, 06:03 AM
If anything the Steelers should be pissed for letting the Titans kick their asses. But I will say this Jeff Fisher and now White and Bullock are all classless. I really want a playoff rematch now.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2008, 10:55 AM
:drink::applaudit:

I know a lot of Steelers fans don't like Jeff Fisher, but I totally respect the man. He's a damned good coach and he won me over with all of the genuine concern and class he showed when Maddox was almost paralyzed in the Tites game several years ago, even going so far as to have Maddox's wife brought there via private jet that evening and his wife inviting Mrs. Maddox to stay at their home while Tommy was in the hospital. It showed me that he is genuinely a good guy on top of being a good HC.

I'm sure he wasn't pleased at all with his players' ignorance.

The only thing I hate about him, is the fact that he finds a way to beat the Steelers.

Otherwise, I do respect him.

Tinman
12-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Fat boy is the butt of many jokes over on the titans boards... He is a moran and always out classes himself with stuff like this..

Hell he went to USC, you can major in douchbag out there.. Classlessness and partying are the only classes he and Matty Leinart attended...

But anyway just letting you guys know some of us titans fans don't like the guy either. I think Ron Dayne could have those 15tds he ran this year.. Hell I could run some of those in from the one..

mopit55
12-22-2008, 11:05 AM
the titans could lose in their first playoff game against ravens colts patriots or jets and dolphins

Tinman
12-22-2008, 11:08 AM
the titans could lose in their first playoff game against ravens colts patriots or jets and dolphins

So could the Steelers.. So what's your point. Hell any team can lose any game..

Borski
12-22-2008, 11:25 AM
And to think I had wanted to draft him at 1 point. I'm glad we didnt.

decleater
12-22-2008, 11:43 AM
The only thing I hate about him, is the fact that he finds a way to beat the Steelers.

Otherwise, I do respect him.

Yeah, this time it was a way named Chris Hope. 'Gotta change things up on D next time...:tt02::helmet::tt:

revefsreleets
12-22-2008, 11:50 AM
I harbor no resentment towards the Titans. They are a good solid physical team that plays fundamentally sound football. They beat us fair and square yesterday (It's not like they resort to Patriots tactics or anything). White's antics only reflect on him, not the coach or the rest of the team.

That being said, I think we'll be better prepaired and will execute much better if we face them again.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2009, 09:42 AM
LenDale White made a huge mistake. There's no doubt that we're going to see them again in the AFC Championship and karma will come his way. That clip should be played all over the Steeler facility as motivation.

I think Karma found the rather pudgy Mr. White yesterday. :waving:

GBMelBlount
01-11-2009, 09:44 AM
I think Karma found the rather pudgy Mr. White yesterday. :waving:

Karma....with a little help from gravity...:chuckle: