PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks off?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-21-2008, 07:07 PM
I dont know if it will happen this way but I would love to see our startes sit next week and have a total of 3 weeks off.

I think a 3 week "vacation" is just what our defense needs to get their heads back in the game and play strong through the playoffs.

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 07:09 PM
yes, but giving them that much time off could make them rusty. i would like to see them play the last game against the browns at least for the first half

stillers4me
12-21-2008, 07:10 PM
No way do I want to see Ben have that long off.

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 07:12 PM
No way do I want to see Ben have that long off.
why? he might hurt himself..lol :chuckle:

if he gets three weeks off he will be worse than what he played today. they need to play the starters at least the first half of the game. the giants played their starters the last game and they went on to beat the pats and win the superbowl.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-21-2008, 07:18 PM
i dont see them getting rusty as long as the practice right each day.....

I would rather risk a bit of rust for the benefit of every player arriving at the stadium at or close to 100 percent

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 07:36 PM
DO NOT BENCH THE STARTERS NEXT WEEK!!! I want them to have confidence in themselfs that they can compete in the playoffs.

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 07:40 PM
DO NOT BENCH THE STARTERS NEXT WEEK!!! I want them to have confidence in themselfs that they can compete in the playoffs.
after the terrible performance they had today, hopefully tomlin will play them and let them get their confidence back.

jjpro11
12-21-2008, 07:40 PM
the browns are basically a practice squad anyway.. it wont make a difference if the starters play or not.

missedgehead
12-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Sit the starters, are you kidding? That is one of the reasons why the Indianapolis COlts only have ONE RING (as the Indy Colts,I mean. I know they technically have two since the Colts orginization has won one as the Baltimore Colts) . Dungy rests his starters at the end of the season and they get rusty when the playoffs come around.