PDA

View Full Version : Listen up Pittsburgh!

Titanpredbrent
12-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Did you all get your panties in a wad over our players stomping on that yellow diaper? Heres a little advice. DON"T BRING IT IN OUR HOUSE AND WAVE IT AROUND! I thought it was great and just reminded everyone of the Titans ownership of The Steelers! The stats don't lie! 1-7 in Nashville since 1999! The Steelers just showed everyone today how easy The Titans are going to smoke through them in January, if they make it back to Nashville!

I understand you all being upset though. Your beloved squealers got punked by a better team in all phases, the week everyone in the media wanted to sniff their jockstraps.

So I leave you with this. Just a photo that comes to mind when I think of the Steeler Nation!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/bnoll01/baby-crying.png

fansince'76
12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Another asshole hilljack. About the only thing to do in the back woods is troll MBs and make city folk "squeal like a pig."

9gLN3QoN-q8

stillers4me
12-21-2008, 08:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/whackatroll.jpg

SteelCityMan786
Another one for the Bozo Bin. I'm sure the mods have been kept busy today.

MACH1
I see your sister let you out of bed.

TackleMeBen
12-21-2008, 08:36 PM
we dont need to waste time with this troll
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo219/chrisontheedge/dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

jjpro11
man.. you titans fans sure are a trolly bunch..

SteelCityMan786
The man was banned. We all don't have to worry about it.

tony hipchest
12-21-2008, 08:49 PM
lol.

this clown rooted for the bungles before tennesee got a team.

and even then, he didnt root for the titans until '99

steelpride12
12-21-2008, 09:26 PM
O look a bandwagon Titans fan coming out of the woodwork.

HometownGal
12-21-2008, 09:43 PM
The simpleton forgets that the Tites were once the Oilers and for years we "old timer" Steelers fans had to listen to that nauseating "Luv Ya Blue" song :puke::puke::puke: and see those hoop-dee-doos waving their wittle blue flags.

Roethlisberger Era
12-21-2008, 10:13 PM
How many Super Bowls have the Titans won? Seriously, try doing something in the NFL before you talk smack on one of the best franchises in the NFL.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 10:13 PM
How many Super Bowls have the Titans won? Seriously, try doing something in the NFL before you talk smack on one of the best franchises in the NFL.

How many times have they choked in a Super Bowl? 1.

headymessman86
12-21-2008, 10:22 PM
The Steeler Nation must be doing something right if this Yahoo needs to hang out here.
Oh well, the price we pay for filling other teams' stadiums every week.
P.S. Myron's laughing his ass off!
5 Lombardies to 0.
By the way, "No Titles", the sales from the towels goes to a wonderful cause.
So the next time you twirl your "Bank of America" towel, or whoever pays for it that week, just wish your franchise had a fraction of the class the Rooneys and Myron displays.

devilsdancefloor
12-21-2008, 10:28 PM
titans claim to fame in super bowl history!

http://xs434.xs.to/xs434/08510/titans787.png

VegasStlrFan
12-21-2008, 10:29 PM
How about putting this pricks email up. I have a C. Y. jung Institute spam mail i would love to forward him

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Speaking as a rival of the Steelers...I can tell you, that was probably the stupidest thing the Titans did.

Seriously, knowing full well you're going to play them again, you're going to give them extra motivation to kick your ass? And the secound time AUCTUALLY COUNTS FOR MORE THAN JUST HOMEFIELD iIN THE PLAYOFFS.

Oh, and as much as I really dislike the Terrible towel (all the folks that jumped off the Cleveland Browns bandwagon magially have them tucked into with their brand spanking new jerseys still with the price tag on every week when the Stillers are in the playoffs.), It does at least go to a good cause...I'll give them all the credit in the world for that at least.

HometownGal
12-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Speaking as a rival of the Steelers...I can tell you, that was probably the stupidest thing the Titans did.

Seriously, knowing full well you're going to play them again, you're going to give them extra motivation to kick your ass? And the secound time AUCTUALLY COUNTS FOR MORE THAN JUST HOMEFIELD iIN THE PLAYOFFS.

Oh, and as much as I really dislike the Terrible towel (all the folks that jumped off the Cleveland Browns bandwagon magially have them tucked into with their brand spanking new jerseys still with the price tag on every week when the Stillers are in the playoffs.), It does at least go to a good cause...I'll give them all the credit in the world for that at least.

Thank you for displaying class and being a gentleman. :drink:

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 10:54 PM

Classy Post. :thumbsup:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-21-2008, 11:04 PM
The simpleton forgets that the Tites were once the Oilers and for years we "old timer" Steelers fans had to listen to that nauseating "Luv Ya Blue" song :puke::puke::puke: and see those hoop-dee-doos waving their wittle blue flags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvWn_yGaA-Y

This it? It's a ripoff of the Miami Dolphins song. :toofunny:

I wish the AFC North was just the Browns, Bengals, Oilers and Steelers again. That would be awesome.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvWn_yGaA-Y

This it? It's a ripoff of the Miami Dolphins song. :toofunny:

I wish the AFC North was just the Browns, Bengals, Oilers and Steelers again. That would be awesome.

That of course would mean the Ratbirds wouldn't exist. lol.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Seconded.

It's not just "class", it's common sense. You want fans to stick with you for the long-haul, you demand proper conduct from your players on and off the field.
White didn't hurt our team's honor or fortunes any, but he betrayed his teammates with that antic.

And for the record, I respect the Browns, their history, and the fans out this way. We have a rivalry, but it's a friendly one.

Browns/Steelers=Best Rivalry in Pro Football, just wish we could win a few to make it a bit even again. :banging:

That of course would mean the Ratbirds wouldn't exist. lol.

I'd drink to that! :drink:

steel9guy
12-22-2008, 12:06 AM
I can't wait till we kill the titans in the championship game.

SteelersGirlTN7
12-22-2008, 01:18 AM
Quote from Ben after last week:

"To me, there's no pressure," Roethlisberger said of the game at Tennessee. "It's not like we have to win. We want to win. I think we can play relaxed and have fun."

Did ya ever think that the Steelers just might not have been putting their ALL into this game? I mean, really, to me what Ben said means, they were gonna play this game, and hope to come out injury free, and win or lose they were still good. Yeah, this game might have been for homefield advantage throughout, but that's only good if you keep winning. Given the Steelers past with 1st seeds and home games, I'm willing to bet (supported by Ben's quote) that it wasn't a huge deal whether we won or lost today. The big game was LAST week,winning the division and joining the Titans with a bye. So I say, don't get YOUR panties in a wad, and think that this was some big bad defeat. We played some "backyard football" coupled with some bad breaks along the way. You haven't seen the best of these Steelers yet this year; and if YOU can make it long enough for us to come back, we will beat you when it REALLY counts. If you need an example, just refer back to our Halloween shellacking of the Patriots in 2004, only to lose in the AFCCG!!! Have fun with Baltimore!!