PDA

View Full Version : IF THE STEELERS MAKE THE SUPERBOWL.....

jdsdaguy
12-22-2008, 04:47 AM
if the steelers make the superbowl without going back to tenn. , it just won't have the same meaning as it would if we pounded the tits to get there. a loss is one thing, but to be disrespected that way makes me sick. i'm a firm beleiver in letting the best team win. i honestly thought it would be the steelers. i just won't be as excited if we don't make one more stop in nashville to teach those hood rats some class. i will admit they handed us our asses, and i feel as badly as any of the steelers about it. but i just need some redemption and i just can't think that the steelers don't feel that way. it has been quite some time since we've heard from this classless organization and not playing them alot gives them much more time to talk crap. we need to get back there and prove that it takes more than that to make your mark in this leauge. they made us look like crap out there yesterday, and i really need to see us crush them to really feel any excitement about a world championship. but since we'll be playing as underdogs from here on out, as we should, that will just make it that much sweeter. so from here on out, i won't speak of the superbowl. instead its nashville or bust for me.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2008, 10:49 AM
We still will have to play the Titans in Nashville next year.

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 12:05 PM
I agree, to me without going to hillbilly town AKA tenn. Would be dissapointing. I want payback for what they did. I still feel the better team did not win! Once again old man collins sucks, he has always sucked and will continue to.the funny thing though is that, fatboy white and kearse were never heard of on the field sunday but yet again they act like they had career games hahahaha.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2008, 01:08 PM
I agree, to me without going to hillbilly town AKA tenn. Would be dissapointing. I want payback for what they did. I still feel the better team did not win! Once again old man collins sucks, he has always sucked and will continue to.the funny thing though is that, fatboy white and kearse were never heard of on the field sunday but yet again they act like they had career games hahahaha.

The last time I remember him being truely good, is when he wore Blue and White and played in University Park, PA. :chuckle:

Polamalu43
12-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Tell me about it. It's just funny how all of a sudden people think that collins is a superstar please. The guy choked in NY , sucked in oakland, and was terrible in carolina.

LambertIsGod58
12-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Tell me about it. It's just funny how all of a sudden people think that collins is a superstar please. The guy choked in NY , sucked in oakland, and was terrible in carolina.

But he's 35 yrs old....and here's how he compares to Ben.

58.4 % completions Collins
59.9 % Roethlisberger

2,677 passing yards Collins
3,139 Roethlisberger

12 TDs Collins
19 TDs Roethlisberger

7 turnovers Collins
21 turnovers Roethlisberger

8 sacks Collins
34 Roethlisberger

80.3 RTG Collins
80.8 Roethlisberger

So I guess I'd say that for 2008, Collins measures up to Ben......or is it the other way around. Not mention Tennessee has scored 24 TD's running vs our 13. Almost double. So that's the reason for the TD disparity. I'd say he's more efficent, having more TD's than turnovers.

MACH1
12-22-2008, 01:35 PM

59.9 % Roethlisberger

3,139 Roethlisberger

12 TDs Collins
19 TDs Roethlisberger

7 turnovers Collins

8 sacks Collins
34 Roethlisberger

80.3 RTG Collins
80.8 Roethlisberger

So I guess I'd say that for 2008, Collins measures up to Ben......or is it the other way around. Not mention Tennessee has scored 24 TD's running vs our 13. Almost double. So that's the reason for the TD disparity. I'd say he's more efficent, having more TD's than turnovers.

:yawn: :yawn:

T.Richardson
12-22-2008, 01:38 PM

59.9 % Roethlisberger

3,139 Roethlisberger

12 TDs Collins
19 TDs Roethlisberger

7 turnovers Collins

8 sacks Collins
34 Roethlisberger

80.3 RTG Collins
80.8 Roethlisberger

Collins has a running game to complement him.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-22-2008, 01:58 PM
Collins has a running game to complement him.Damn! I wish we had one of those!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Collins has a running game to complement him.

Exactly...this isnt rocket science.

Collins can pass because he has a running game.

Ben HAS to pass because we dont have a legitimate big back.

Collins didnt wake up this year, smack himself in the forehead with some type of football epiphany and suddenly "get it".......and the lack of an inside runner on the Steelers is not proof that Ben and Willie suck.

SteelersinCA
12-23-2008, 01:11 AM
I don't give a shit who we beat, give me that 6th ring baby!!!!!!

Pi Kapp Steeler
12-23-2008, 01:19 AM
MVP Will be Dick LeBeau.

No offense=no superbowl