PDA

View Full Version : you could tell the colts would lose

tony hipchest
12-18-2005, 03:21 PM
by the body language of the colts offense on the bench in the 2nd quarter. they looked like someone had died. hit em early and they fold.

Livinginthe past
12-18-2005, 03:32 PM
You nailed it Tony.

If you can engage the Colts in a real war then the chances are that they will crumble.

They are happiest when playing in shootouts - preferably where they have a big lead so their DE's can pad their sack stats.

The Bolts are the most frustrating team in the league - they are very well balanced with enough talent on both sides of the ball to be dominating week after week - yet it never seems to materialise.

One has to look at the coaching becasue it certainly isnt the player talent level.

The Colts are my least favourite team - although manning impressed today without how he toughed it out despite being repeatedly hit whilst throwing.

The Bolts have done their bit - I hope they dont make it to the playoffs because they are the last team I would want the Pats to face.

NM

clevestinks
12-18-2005, 06:33 PM
The Bolts are so hot and cold. They look like the best team one week , and the worst some weeks. I can understand why you wouldn`t want to play them

Suitanim
12-18-2005, 06:36 PM
They had the same "How to beat the Colts" chart in their hands that we did. Only they actually executed it...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2005, 07:18 PM
I think they probably had some silent snap counts in their playbook as well :rolleyes:

SteelCityMan786
12-18-2005, 07:20 PM
The Dolts Needed to lose. As much as anyone would like to disagree. It will help them bounce back so they can go 15-1 and then be eliminated by the Steelers.

BB2W
12-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Watch the national media jump all over the Chargers bandwagon... They are so "what have you done for me lately".