PDA

View Full Version : Titans fans take on "towelgate"

kaeotik
12-23-2008, 04:15 AM
What happened Sunday said a lot more about todays athelete than it did about Lendale White, or Keith Bullock. Hear me out. This is how pro atheletes act nowadays. It sucks, but it's true. I didn't care for the towel stomping myself, but it didn't surprise me. I don't like it when atheletes showboat, but virtually all of them do anymore. These atheletes don't even see it as disrespectful. Lendale White stomped on the towel, and then went out and hugged Steelers players, and wished them nothing but his best. You see it as disrespectful, and I do too, but the truth of the matter is, most players, would do the same thing in a heartbeat if they thought of it while beating the Steelers with the cameras on them. Sad, but true. Trust me, Lendale White does respect the Steelers, and so does Bullock, but todays pro atheletes don't know disrespect when they use it. It's as if they don't believe that disrespect exists.I just really think a lot of Steeler fans were so pissed off about the game itself, that they took this towel stomping thing way too far. The Steelers played as hard as they could Sunday. They just ran into a team that was better than them that day.Good luck the rest of the way guys. Unless it's the AFC Title game in Nashville of course.

Positive
Energy
Always
Corrects
Errors

Galax Steeler
12-23-2008, 04:19 AM
Go away troll what a first post can we just go ahead and get rid of this troll Mods.:sign07:

kaeotik
12-23-2008, 04:24 AM
Why so emo? I didn't come here to talk trash. I was not disrespectful.

Steelers & I
12-23-2008, 04:34 AM
What happened Sunday said a lot more about todays athelete than it did about Lendale White, or Keith Bullock. Hear me out. This is how pro atheletes act nowadays. It sucks, but it's true. I didn't care for the towel stomping myself, but it didn't surprise me. I don't like it when atheletes showboat, but virtually all of them do anymore. These atheletes don't even see it as disrespectful. Lendale White stomped on the towel, and then went out and hugged Steelers players, and wished them nothing but his best. You see it as disrespectful, and I do too, but the truth of the matter is, most players, would do the same thing in a heartbeat if they thought of it while beating the Steelers with the cameras on them. Sad, but true. Trust me, Lendale White does respect the Steelers, and so does Bullock, but todays pro atheletes don't know disrespect when they use it. It's as if they don't believe that disrespect exists.I just really think a lot of Steeler fans were so pissed off about the game itself, that they took this towel stomping thing way too far. The Steelers played as hard as they could Sunday. They just ran into a team that was better than them that day.Good luck the rest of the way guys. Unless it's the AFC Title game in Nashville of course.

Positive
Energy
Always
Corrects
Errors

Really, from what I saw the Steelers played like crap. If you believe that you faced the Steelers best, then you're insane. Hopefully we'll see those Titans again.

Galax Steeler
12-23-2008, 04:37 AM

You could have come on here with a better first post then trying to get all the members stired up over the towel it was disrespectfull proceeds from that towel go's to charity and to have them stomp them well you should have stomped the charity also and you didn't see anything wrong with what they did so you are a supporter also and a troll.

ShutDown24
12-23-2008, 04:41 AM

You weren't disrespectful but your analagy is wrong. To be honest, the game on Sunday was a trap game for the Steelers.

Just don't feel bad when the Titans lose in the playoffs, it could be pretty early.

kaeotik
12-23-2008, 04:46 AM
Really, from what I saw the Steelers played like crap. If you believe that you faced the Steelers best, then you're insane. Hopefully we'll see those Titans again.

I didn't say they played well. I said they played hard. They clearly didn't play their best game. The point I was tryin to make was that the Steelers can't play any harder than they did Sunday. They can certainly play better. They have proven that already this year. I was kinda reffering to the idea that they will play harder if they meet the Titans in the AFC title game, cuz of the towel thing. I think the Steelers would be highly offended at the notion that they didn't play as hard as they could Sunday. When the #1 seed in the AFC is on the line, you play with everything you've got. What I'm sayin is, a Titans/Steelers game in 4 weeks will not be changed over someone stomping on a towel. The Steelers will simply have to execute better to win. That has nothing to do with towels.

kaeotik
12-23-2008, 04:51 AM
Just don't feel bad when the Titans lose in the playoffs, it could be pretty early.

This is exactly the attitude that gets the Titans players so ticked off. It doesn't matter what they do, they are "overrated" Or they "will lose early in the playoffs" Mark my words, If the Titans win the Superbowl, more people will be giving excuses for the teams they beat losing, than giving the Titans credit for winning. Oh to be a small market team!

kaeotik
12-23-2008, 04:58 AM
Go away troll what a first post can we just go ahead and get rid of this troll Mods.:sign07:

Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
Intelligent and friendly discussions.
It's free and it's quick.
Enter events in the forums calendar.
Very user friendly software.
Exclusive contests and giveaways.

"Intelligent and friendly discussions" Don't make the site look bad galax steeler.

Steelers & I
12-23-2008, 05:14 AM
I didn't say they played well. I said they played hard. They clearly didn't play their best game. The point I was tryin to make was that the Steelers can't play any harder than they did Sunday. They can certainly play better. They have proven that already this year. I was kinda reffering to the idea that they will play harder if they meet the Titans in the AFC title game, cuz of the towel thing. I think the Steelers would be highly offended at the notion that they didn't play as hard as they could Sunday. When the #1 seed in the AFC is on the line, you play with everything you've got. What I'm sayin is, a Titans/Steelers game in 4 weeks will not be changed over someone stomping on a towel. The Steelers will simply have to execute better to win. That has nothing to do with towels.

The Steelers defense may have played hard by your estimations but believe me, they've played much harder and far better nearly all season. I'm not taking anything away from the Titans, they made some things happen and they deservingly won that game. Just keep this in mind, the final score was inflated by 10 or so "BS points". The game was a lot closer than the final score indicated.

It's my opinion that the Steelers lost that game when the Titans completed a 19 1/2 yard pass on 3rd and 20. That was a crucial point in the game but hey, the Titans executed the play, no one can take that away from them.

In order to keep my optomism high, I have deducted the BS 10 points from the final score and realize that as terrible as Ben Roethlisberger and the offense played, the Steelers were still in the game FAR longer than they should have been. If the Titans would have given the Steelers "the same 4 turnovers", you can bet your A$$ that the final score would have indicated so by a greater margin than 17 points.

stillers4me
12-23-2008, 05:27 AM
Titans fans don't get it about the towel. It's like walking up to a teams mascot and spitting in it's face.

As a matter of fact, Steelers fans would be a lot less upset about that.

HometownGal
12-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Sorry, kaeotik, but there is absolutely NO excuse for classless behavior from professional athletes. NONE.

If of our guys had done something like this, I would be damning them just as much, but Tomlin and the Rooneys would never tolerate behavior like that.

MaidenIndiana
12-23-2008, 07:47 AM
This is exactly the attitude that gets the Titans players so ticked off. It doesn't matter what they do, they are "overrated" Or they "will lose early in the playoffs" Mark my words, If the Titans win the Superbowl, more people will be giving excuses for the teams they beat losing, than giving the Titans credit for winning. Oh to be a small market team!

IF THE TITANS WIN THE SUPER BOWL?????? Wake the F**K UP Alice.This ain't wonderland. Or have you been nippin from Pappy's jar of shine?:noidea:

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Mark my words, If the Titans win the Superbowl, more people will be giving excuses for the teams they beat losing, than giving the Titans credit for winning. Oh to be a small market team!

This team is still waiting for one iota of credit for winning SB XL from "outsiders." Trust me, if your team wins it, you won't care about that.

WindyCitySteelerFan
12-23-2008, 07:55 AM
I would say the Chicago Bears have a better chance at winning the superbowl...

Regardless, the Steelers that played the Titans were not the Steelers that played New England, Dallas, and the Ravens. Titan fans, you had 20% of the Steelers... Maybe less. So, don't go thinking you played us at 100%...

Not even close.

Tinman
12-23-2008, 08:08 AM
I would say the Chicago Bears have a better chance at winning the superbowl...

Regardless, the Steelers that played the Titans were not the Steelers that played New England, Dallas, and the Ravens. Titan fans, you had 20% of the Steelers... Maybe less. So, don't go thinking you played us at 100%...

Not even close.

I don't understand why... Why would the steelers not give thier best effort in a game that had the top seed on the line?

That is a pretty crappy team and coaching job if they laid down for that game..

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 08:13 AM
I don't understand why... Why would the steelers not give thier best effort in a game that had the top seed on the line?

That is a pretty crappy team and coaching job if they laid down for that game..

In the previous 3 games leading up to Sunday, the Steelers played the Patriots, Cowboys and Ravens with 2 of those games being on the road. In the Titans' previous 3 games leading up to Sunday, they played the Lions, the Browns and the Texans. Figure it out. Why'd you "lay down" for the Texans when you could have pretty much sewn up the number 1 seed by beating them? :coffee:

XxKnightxX
12-23-2008, 08:24 AM

Welcome to our World buddy, toughest schedule in the league in 25 years and all we get is how the teams we beat and how they are collapsing and they are all moving to LA and hiring new head coaches.

And regarding your original comment, we got our asses kicked no doubt about that, 4 turnovers wont win games, but the towel stomping turned a bitter loss into pure rage from the fans and the players once they see that as well. By doing that you are disrespecting the steelers since thats a symbol of the team, the city, and a place that 100 percent of proceeds go into the Allegheny Valley School to help out the kids that werent as fortunate and as gifted such as us as people or NFL Athletes. You took it way to far on that one, the Towel is not a marketing tool, it has a real meaning behind it, and thats taking it too far.

Tinman
12-23-2008, 08:29 AM
We didn't lay down for the texans.. That game was a divisional rivalry game.. That was the texans Super Bowl. Eliminated from the playoffs the best thing they could accomplish for the season was a win over the TITANS.. No excuses, they played hard and beat us by 1 point. Besides the Texans offense is one of the best in the league when it is clicking.. They are a better team than the Browns and Bungals you guys got the privilege of beating up on twice this year..

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 08:31 AM
We didn't lay down for the texans.. That game was a divisional rivalry game.. That was the texans Super Bowl. Eliminated from the playoffs the best thing they could accomplish for the season was a win over the TITANS.. No excuses, they played hard and beat us by 1 point. Besides the Texans offense is one of the best in the league when it is clicking.. They are a better team than the Browns and Bungals you guys got the privilege of beating up on twice this year..

Not making excuses, we lost. We were coming off of a road WIN against the Ravens who are also a division rival of ours as well. But saying we're a crappy team because we lost after playing for weeks in playoff atmosphere types of games is a crock. We didn't get the privilege of kicking around teams like Detroit and KC like you did and it seems to me we've played and beaten MORE teams with winning records this year than you have. Which team overall has had the MUCH tougher slate of games over the last month? Hint: it ain't yours.

stlrtruck
12-23-2008, 08:43 AM
I just really think a lot of Steeler fans were so pissed off about the game itself, that they took this towel stomping thing way too far.

Many Steelers fans have already accepted Sunday's game and the turnout on the field. Many are frustrated with the way the Steelers players and their play on the field. Many have congratulated the titans and their fans for the victory - the titans definitely earned it.

But to assume that the L is in anyway assisting THE NATION from taking the stomping too far then you sir do not understand anything about THE TERRIBLE TOWEL - who or what it represents and the history behind it.

It's not just a towel. I dry my dishes with just a towel. I dry myself off with just a towel. The Terrible Towel is the living legend of one Myron Cope - you probably don't know who he is but The Towel is his legacy and it also represents hope for local charity. So basically what White, Scaife, and even Kearse did was desecrate on the grave of a dead man and disrespect those less fortunate. Did they know it? Don't care if they did or didn't.

But if you want to be pissed off because 10,000 strong (or more) of Steelers Nation showed up at your doorstep on Sunday - make sure you're pissed off at the right people, the one's that sold the tickets in the first place. Maybe in the playoffs the jackasses that allowed such an atrocity to take place will be found and their season tickets revoked!

Retributions must be made and they hopefully will be made this January!

Maybe one day when the titans have enough history and they've worked the foundation of a city, then, maybe, you'll understand. But I guess when you're team comes from another city that type of foundation is difficult to establish!!!

Tinman
12-23-2008, 08:49 AM
I know I haven't called Pitt a crappy team. I don't think the other guy did either. I just see that the steelers did not play their best ball Sunday, but for different reasons than steelers fans seem to want to admit.

You did come off some tough games. But I credit the Titans D's constant pressure on Big Ben and Big Ben's not throwing the ball away to the Steelers turnovers which killed them in that game.

Detroit and KC..lol... Cleveland and Cincy... Is there a difference.. You got to play both twice.

We had our tough stretch of games too. No doubt in my mind the STeelers game was our toughest game on our schedule. That is a compliment to the steelers not a knock on our schedule. In a rematch I like our chances but no way do I think it will be an easy game.

stlrtruck
12-23-2008, 10:06 AM
I know I haven't called Pitt a crappy team. I don't think the other guy did either. I just see that the steelers did not play their best ball Sunday, but for different reasons than steelers fans seem to want to admit.

You did come off some tough games. But I credit the Titans D's constant pressure on Big Ben and Big Ben's not throwing the ball away to the Steelers turnovers which killed them in that game.

Detroit and KC..lol... Cleveland and Cincy... Is there a difference.. You got to play both twice.

We had our tough stretch of games too. No doubt in my mind the STeelers game was our toughest game on our schedule. That is a compliment to the steelers not a knock on our schedule. In a rematch I like our chances but no way do I think it will be an easy game.

I'm not taking away from what the titans did on the field. They played a great game on Sunday. I think the titans D had a chip on their shoulder with all the crap they heard all week about the Steelers D. They played 60 minutes like they had a chip on their shoulder and the Steelers failed to knock it off. Then with the titans defense playing well, Collins did what any good QB should do - took advantage of his defense's play!

I hate it when fans say, "Well if we didn't turn the ball over!" Look, turnovers are part of the game and it's what the defense gets paid to do. If the Steelers defense had done their part in some earlier games (in the form of turnovers), then the Steelers wouldn't have been playing for the #1 seed.

Bottom line:
1) The titans played a great game on sunday and won because of it
2) The Steelers are the #2 seed and want redemption for their performance on sunday
3) The stomping on the towel was uncalled for and whether players or coaches want to admit it - it will be in the headlines should their be a rematch. It will also be bulletin board material (not like a player should need it)
4) If this game doesn't make the STeelers players hungry for a rematch then what the hell motivates them to the Super Bowl?

Should there be a rematch, I believe the Steelers will be the ones with the chip on their shoulders and while I'd expect another good game - I'd predict a different outcome.

jjpro11
12-23-2008, 11:27 AM
i dont think i've ever been as hyped for a game as much as a titans-steelers afc championship game.. i hope to God the stars align so that this game happens. the hell with playing it at heinz field.. knock those sons of bitches out in their own stadium so 50000 jackoffs can go home crying. its browns week, but for the first time ever i dont even give a shit because i want to beat the titans so badly.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:35 PM
here is a cowboys fan on the situation.
And titans fans dont feel like there is anything wrong with stomping the towel either. If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. The fact that some Pittsburg fans have the NERVE to compare the terrible towel to the US Flag in saying that its sacred is sickening! I've served overseas and still have many many friends who do, and some who never came back. FOr Pittsburg fans to make that comparison is beyond classless!

http://www.theblueandsilver.com/forums/showthread.php?p=73350#post73350

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 12:38 PM
here is a cowboys fan on the situation.

And titans fans dont feel like there is anything wrong with stomping the towel either. If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. The fact that some Pittsburg fans have the NERVE to compare the terrible towel to the US Flag in saying that its sacred is sickening! I've served overseas and still have many many friends who do, and some who never came back. FOr Pittsburg fans to make that comparison is beyond classless!

http://www.theblueandsilver.com/forums/showthread.php?p=73350#post73350

Another fan disgruntled over the fact that his team is choking their season away right before his eyes. Saw what happened to T.O. after he punked the star in TX Stadium when he was still with the 49ers though, right? Hypocrisy at its finest and not the least bit surprising. :coffee:

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Another fan disgruntled over the fact that his team is choking their season away right before his eyes. Saw what happened to T.O. after he punked the star in TX Stadium when he was still with the 49ers though, right? Hypocrisy at its finest and not the least bit surprising. :coffee:
'76, i dont know what this guys problem is. he has been agruing with me for a week now, just because i am steeler fan. i brought up the TO thing, and he replied that he thought it was funny.

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 12:49 PM
'76, i dont know what this guys problem is. he has been agruing with me for a week now, just because i am steeler fan. i brought up the TO thing, and he replied that he thought it was funny.

You just answered your own question. He was probably celebrating just like his team was when they took a 10-point 4th quarter lead on us and we wound up winning anyway. Bitterness is all it is.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:50 PM
You just answered your own question. He was probably celebrating just like his team was when they took a 10-point 4th quarter lead on us and we wound up winning anyway. Bitterness is all it is.
could be. maybe he is upset b/c he knows my team is better than his team.:chuckle:

SteelerFanInCA
12-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Karma is a bitch.

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 02:01 PM
ive heard several titanfans call in who were at the game sunday.

"it was almost a hostile enviornment" with so many steelerfans there waving their towels. :laughing:

"it was bitter sweet" and an us against the world mentality for the players because of so many fans there. :sofunny:

one caller sat right by the tunnel where the titans came out. the titan players were greeted by dozens of of steeler fans waving their towels, telling them they were gonna get their asses kicked, and yelling obscenities (especially at lendale whale) :toofunny:

he said he was frightened for his 13 year old girl who had to hear that. :rolleyes:

so nashville fans and titan players felt like visiting guests in their own house?

:tt02: thats great! :chuckle:

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 02:06 PM

"it was almost a hostile enviornment" with so many steelerfans there waving their towels. :laughing:

so nashville fans and titan players felt like visiting guests in their own house?

Funny how so many "uneducated, unemployed, inbred steelworkers" can afford to travel to other teams' stadiums and pay for lodging and tickets, huh?

GutterflowerSteel
12-23-2008, 02:23 PM

"it was bitter sweet" and an us against the world mentality for the players because of so many fans there. :sofunny:

one caller sat right by the tunnel where the titans came out. the titan players were greeted by dozens of of steeler fans waving their towels, telling them they were gonna get their asses kicked, and yelling obscenities (especially at lendale whale) :toofunny:

he said he was frightened for his 13 year old girl who had to hear that. :rolleyes:

I heard that on the Red Zone, too lol But then I missed the Lamar Woodley interview :banging:

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 02:27 PM
I heard that on the Red Zone, too lol But then I missed the Lamar Woodley interview :banging:he said it made him mad. said it was kinda like disrespect. they aren gonna think about it now cause they have the browns to prepare for but if they meet up with the titans again, it wont be the same. :tt03:

WindyCitySteelerFan
12-23-2008, 03:02 PM
If there is an AFC Championship in Tennessee..

I am fairly certain we will outnumber their fans there, it will be just like they at Heinz Field.. with MORE towels than ever....

Edman
12-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Where the hell are all these Titans fans coming from?

jjpro11
12-23-2008, 03:57 PM

they are more insecure than their players.

Preacher
12-23-2008, 04:36 PM

Houston :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
12-23-2008, 04:40 PM
The Titans are not going to win their first playoff game this year...they are going to lose at home and the AFC title game will be played in the Burgh...and I'm going to enjoy it very very much.

Stop harping on it. We'll get them next season when we play them, because we will, because that's how it works, Division champs play each other every year.

kaeotik
12-23-2008, 11:07 PM
The Titans are not going to win their first playoff game this year...

Have you watched the NFL this season? I guess the Celtics are gonna lose in the first round too. LOL

fansince'76
12-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Have you watched the NFL this season? I guess the Celtics are gonna lose in the first round too. LOL

Yeah, a single-elimination tournament like the NFL playoffs is really equivalent to a series-oriented tournament like the the NBA playoffs. How many series during last year's playoffs were the Celtics pushed to 7 games? Seems to me twice in the first two rounds. The Celtics are also the defending NBA champs and the Titans haven't won jack yet. That being said, I doubt the Titans will lose their first playoff game, but then stranger things have happened.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
12-24-2008, 01:46 PM
Titans fans don't get it about the towel. It's like walking up to a teams mascot and spitting in it's face.

As a matter of fact, Steelers fans would be a lot less upset about that.

I would spit in Steely's face given the chance...

Polamalu43
12-24-2008, 03:14 PM

Positive
Energy
Always
Corrects
Errors

Holly cow man, were ll you loser troll titan fans coming from?? funny how the tits have 1 winning season, in years, and all of a sudden they have tohns of fans? please... clowns :rofl:

The Patriot
12-24-2008, 03:43 PM

Remember the 14-2 Chargers two years ago?
Remember the 13-3 Ravens two years ago?
Remember the 14-2 Colts three years ago?

tyler289
12-24-2008, 03:56 PM

Comparing the Titans to the Celtics? LOL

I'd love to hear your reasoning on that.

DACEB
12-24-2008, 04:14 PM
You know what their problem is, they have no sense of history or tradition.

Hell to pay!!

MasterOfPuppets
12-24-2008, 07:19 PM
In the previous 3 games leading up to Sunday, the Steelers played the Patriots, Cowboys and Ravens with 2 of those games being on the road. In the Titans' previous 3 games leading up to Sunday, they played the Lions, the Browns and the Texans. Figure it out. Why'd you "lay down" for the Texans when you could have pretty much sewn up the number 1 seed by beating them? :coffee:

excellent point !!! :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
12-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Remember the 14-2 Chargers two years ago?
Remember the 13-3 Ravens two years ago?
Remember the 14-2 Colts three years ago?ummmmm....you forgot....REMEMBER THE 18-1 * PATRIOTS LAST YEAR.....:toofunny:

SteelCurtain7
12-24-2008, 08:18 PM

The difference is, genius...the Celtics won it all last year. The Tacks have won exactly what? SQUAT. :rofl:

STEEL-MAN
12-24-2008, 10:17 PM

Are you trying to make light of what your team did to our towel? Disrespect is disrespect, yeah the steelers will remember, your message is falling of deaf ears here Maybe we'll see your team in the play offs, we'll show Nashville how we feel about stepping on our towel! What are you even doing on this site? :banging:

Guess we should have taken two weeks to get ready for the TT as the TT did for the Steelers, oh I think we might!

kaeotik
12-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Holly cow man, were ll you loser troll titan fans coming from?? funny how the tits have 1 winning season, in years, and all of a sudden they have tohns of fans? please... clowns :rofl:

Uh, they had a winning season last year. WTF?

kaeotik
12-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Comparing the Titans to the Celtics? LOL

I'd love to hear your reasoning on that.

Ok. They have the best record in the league. How's that?

augustashark
12-25-2008, 03:22 AM

Coming off a Championship!

Come on dude, I know you can do better then this.

steelers3131
12-25-2008, 07:18 AM
http://www.examiner.com/x-1089-Baltimore-Sports-Examiner~y2008m12d24-Hand-those-Steelers-fans-some-tissues

stillers4me
12-25-2008, 07:39 AM
http://www.examiner.com/x-1089-Baltimore-Sports-Examiner~y2008m12d24-Hand-those-Steelers-fans-some-tissues

Steve Declue is clueless.

Let's see what Packer fans would do if someone stomped on one of their "cheesehead" hats. Or someone goes up and spits on a teams mascot. Stomping on a Terrible Towel, spitting on a mascot, disrespecting any teams image in such a public, immature manner is like slapping a face with a glove, inviting a duel.

It's stupid thing to do.

markymarc
12-25-2008, 05:14 PM

No surprise some tool writing for a Baltimore paper and trying to actually defend the Titan players. Just another fool out there that just doesn't understand the terrible towel thing.

HometownGal
12-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Uh, they had a winning season last year. WTF?

WOW!! And how far did that winning season get them last season?

If the Steelers had the same cake schedule your Tites had this season, they'd be sitting at 14-1 or 15-0 right now. Bank it.

Sorry, but I hope the Colts kick your asses all over the field this weekend.

markymarc
12-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Sorry, but I hope the Colts kick your asses all over the field this weekend.

I second that!

tyler289
12-25-2008, 10:57 PM

LOL. Freakin hilarious.

Titans = Celtics is one of the biggest stretches I've seen in a while

Galax Steeler
12-26-2008, 06:32 AM
LOL. Freakin hilarious.

What else could you expect from a titans fan.

Dino 6 Rings
12-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Who Effing Cares at this point. We don't play the Titans this week. We have at least 2 other teams we must defeat before that's even a possibility and they have to beat some other AFC team first as well.

If we get to play again, fantastic, then we can beat their heads in for the disrespect. Maybe break their QBs knee while in the process just because we are the Bad Guys. But til then, let this die....let it lie...let it go for now.

kaeotik
12-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Besides, the Steelers are gonna lose to the Colts in the Divisional round. Then, we will stomp the Colts, and go take care of some business down in Tampa on Feb. 1st. Stop thinking about the Titans guys. You aren't gonna get a chance to avenge your towels. I tried to be civil here, but you guys are just a little too butt-hurt over last weeks whoopin. I'll be back if the Steelers pull a miracle, and end up in Nashville for the AFC Championship game. Which is highly unlikely.

PEACE!

stillers4me
12-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Besides, the Steelers are gonna lose to the Colts in the Divisional round. Then, we will stomp the Colts, and go take care of some business down in Tampa on Feb. 1st. Stop thinking about the Titans guys. You aren't gonna get a chance to avenge your towels. I tried to be civil here, but you guys are just a little too butt-hurt over last weeks whoopin. I'll be back if the Steelers pull a miracle, and end up in Nashville for the AFC Championship game. Which is highly unlikely.

PEACE!

You are wrong, wrong, wrong. Nobody is upset about the "butt whoopin". The Steelers played like crap and we know it. You did not beat a Steelers team at it's best, so don't go getting all pumped up about it. (you did lose to Houston, remember?) I'd like to see how the Titan's would be faring at this point if they had just played the same schedule. Or fate had played these two two teams earlier in the schedule.

Mess with the Towel, you will pay. This year, next year, no difference. You will pay. :helmet:

Texasteel
12-26-2008, 08:49 AM

Best record in the league + No SB rings = Not very much.

But for a team that has little to no history, I guess you are happier with less.

Galax Steeler
12-26-2008, 08:50 AM
You are wrong, wrong, wrong. Nobody is upset about the "butt whoopin". The Steelers played like crap and we know it. You did not beat a Steelers team at it's best, so don't go getting all pumped up about it. (you did lose to Houston, remember?) I'd like to see how the Titan's would be faring at this point if they had just played the same schedule. Or fate had played these two two teams earlier in the schedule.

Mess with the Towel, you will pay. This year, next year, no difference. You will pay. :helmet:

Agreed those pesty trolls they are just like flys at a picnic.:sign07:

Dino 6 Rings
12-26-2008, 09:32 AM

PEACE!

You should be more concerned with your first playoff game. Worrying about us isn't going to get you into the AFC title game.

I still, believe, without a doubt, your Titans are going to choke in their first Playoff game and that the AFC title is going through Heinz field. Not through Tennessee.

Enjoy the smack talk while you can. It won't last much longer.

Texasteel
12-26-2008, 10:28 AM
You should be more concerned with your first playoff game. Worrying about us isn't going to get you into the AFC title game.

I still, believe, without a doubt, your Titans are going to choke in their first Playoff game and that the AFC title is going through Heinz field. Not through Tennessee.

Enjoy the smack talk while you can. It won't last much longer.

Be patient, we only have about 3 weeks of these guys left.

fansince'76
12-26-2008, 10:34 AM

PEACE!

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Steelers & I
12-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Agreed those pesty trolls they are just like flys at a picnic.:sign07:

Yep, pretty much right on Bro. What I don't EVEN understand is why you or ANYONE gives them the time of day. Why even enter the troll threads? Why don't you just put them on ignore if they are so bothersome??? Pretty simple solutions if you ask me. I believe that some of you who complain the most about the trolls, actually enjoy them. Just my opinion of course. :wave:

markymarc
12-26-2008, 02:26 PM

PEACE!

Last I checked you still have to win a playoff game to end up in the AFC championship game. Good luck with that because I guarantee the team you face will bring their A game. And do make a point to come back and chat if we do meet again in the playoffs.

Texasteel
12-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Like I said, last week was their SB. They are the walking dead and don't even know it.

Edman
12-28-2008, 03:43 PM
The Steelers game was their Super Bowl.

They certainly acted like they won it all after they beat the Steelers. Now they're rewarded with a shutout loss to the Colts headed into the playoffs after blowing their load last week. Anyway, Kaeodick's recent smack tirade is proof about how much Titty fans down in Hickville, Tennesee suck ass. Thanks for showing your true colors.

We'll be hearing from none of them when the Titties lose. We should be hearing from none of them after today. Jerkasses.