PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steelers

Livinginthe past
12-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Well done to the Steelers for winning another game under intense pressure.

I was reasonably sure that Minnesota would turn out to be paper tigers becasue they havent really beat anyone this season - and Brad Johnson is not going to carve ANY D apart.

One TD might have to be a worry if you are being super critical but its a win in the bag that counts.

In other good news - the Colts have been beaten soundly by the Chargers - the biggest surprise being the amount of penetration gained by the Chargers - the Colts O-Line was as porous as I have ever seen it.

Thank god for that - the end of the shortest Dynasty in history ha ha.

Cheers

NM

BritishSteel
12-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Cheers - Just as your D starts to look the part again, so does ours.

Good win for your lot yesterday - and the real AFC powerhouses are starting to gain some momentum at just the right time.

Prosdo
12-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks LITP! It was good to see the Steelers get another win under their belts.

clevestinks
12-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks Past. Hopefully we`ll meet again!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2005, 07:11 PM
The 2 best teams in the AFC last year are starting to get on a roll so the rest of the AFC beware, here we come !

clevestinks
12-18-2005, 07:35 PM
I would have liked some more td`s and less fg`s though. Ben really wasnt on his A game this week

Stlrs4Life
12-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Good post. I don't think anybody wants to play the Pats again. If it comes down to Indy vs Pats. I think the Pats win it next time.

SteelCityMan786
12-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Well done to the Steelers for winning another game under intense pressure.

I was reasonably sure that Minnesota would turn out to be paper tigers becasue they havent really beat anyone this season - and Brad Johnson is not going to carve ANY D apart.

One TD might have to be a worry if you are being super critical but its a win in the bag that counts.

In other good news - the Colts have been beaten soundly by the Chargers - the biggest surprise being the amount of penetration gained by the Chargers - the Colts O-Line was as porous as I have ever seen it.

Thank god for that - the end of the shortest Dynasty in history ha ha.

Cheers

NM

More Points To You And Congrats To Your Patriots.

clevestinks
12-18-2005, 08:27 PM
LITP, you`ve really warmed up to us, haven`t you? Ever thought about coming over to the Balck & Gold?? LOL

Livinginthe past
12-18-2005, 08:33 PM
LITP, you`ve really warmed up to us, haven`t you? Ever thought about coming over to the Balck & Gold?? LOL

Damn you Cleve...there is only so much temptation a man can take...throw in a Big Ben shirt and Im all yours ....... :dancing:

Seriously, I know its difficult for Steeler fans to root for the Pats becasue of recent history - but the Steelers will be my 2nd team in the playoffs if they make it.

NM

Livinginthe past
12-18-2005, 08:35 PM
More Points To You And Congrats To Your Patriots.

Cheers Bro,

Congrats gratefully accepted - we're almost at the playoffs...lets roll out the AFC heavy artillery

NM

SteelCityMan786
12-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Cheers Bro,

Congrats gratefully accepted - we're almost at the playoffs...lets roll out the AFC heavy artillery

NM

Let's Hope Late In Late January This Time In Foxboro Mass that it's Steelers v.s. Patriots For The AFC Championship.

hardwork
12-18-2005, 08:39 PM
I love to beat the Steelers, and I hate lossing to them. But against anyone else I root for the Steelers everytime.

PS: Wasn't it great to see Indy lose?

Stlrs4Life
12-18-2005, 08:59 PM
I love to beat the Steelers, and I hate lossing to them. But against anyone else I root for the Steelers everytime.

Yeah, but wanted to be the ones to beat them first.

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 05:54 AM

I would have never known, that you root for the Steelers? Thats cool. :cool: